How did you know about cryptotalk.org? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you know about cryptotalk.org?

I  learned about crypto to my brother  because he do work on this forum and he tell me about that and understand the rules and regulations of this forum and tell how do work on this forum .  First I think that the work on this forum is very difficult and how I do work on it . But after joining this forum I understand about this forum by creating and read posts of senior members . This forum is very helpful and great .

• +3 1

I hear about cryptotalk from my friends then i search it on YouTube and other social sites. One of my friend help me to register account on cryptotalk and provide more information about this site ...and am greatful to him..

• +1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 12:51 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

Hello mates am here to tell you how I know about cryptotalk.org

As for me I know about cryptotalk through telegram and also know more about cryptotalk through my friends and I still search on Google to know much about it and we also thank the admin and moderators for accessing how to definitely understand the word cryptotalk.org 

Hope you will briefly tell us how you know about cryptotalk.org. 

Thanks you for your corporation. 

I met him thanks to Yobit and its platform and that this DLRS airdrop told us to do topics in cryptotalk, so through yobit I have met him and I am fewliz about this because I did not think that there was something so fabulous and important in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello there
i heard about this forum by one of my friends who is also earning money from this forum.They suggested me to joined this forum and when i joined i completely learn each and every thing and now i am in second phase of my earnings
lets see what would happen in the next week.

Edited by Naveed15

I knew about crypto currency.org through friends and also some of my school mate from different state and different countries, which they said is well known and benefial to them, that is what motivate and encourage me join crytotalk currency

my best friend is introduced the crypto talk.org on me and i am very much proud of becoming a member here. i got many informations and knoeledges of crypto currency and its minining methods. 

• +1 1

I was in search of online jobs and one of my friend from college suggested me to this forum but unfortunately he was banned and I have just started. I am having very good experience with this forum because I have only got chance to learn many more new things and hope I will be paid well from this forum.

On 11/11/2020 at 10:51 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

As for me I know about cryptotalk through telegram and also know more about cryptotalk through my friends and I still search on Google to know much about it and we also thank the admin and moderators for accessing how to definitely understand the word cryptotalk.org 

I got information about cryptotalk from a job post in facebook.Then I contacted with that person and he told me about this platform.I also searched for it in youtube,google and came to know many informations.I felt interested and started working.I think it's really a greate necessity of working that,that work will be enjoyable to the worker.In this amazing platform it's really enjoyable to pass our time by gathering knowledge with earning.So I also want to add more people just like creating job posts that connected me with this platform.

Honestly i was completely unaware about cryptotalk and i needed money for daily life expenses. So i started looking for an online platform to work and earn money. Than a friend of mine told me about this platform. For joining this platform my first intention was to earn money but now as i am learning alot day by day this platform is becoming very intresting for me. 

The user of Crypto talk is known about it every thing but if you really want to know about it then it is the best opportunity to earn money with simple and less time. 

• +2 1

I get to know about CryptoTalk through a cousin of mine who has been on this forum so some months. He introduced me to cryptotalk giving me the assurance this is the forum i will learn cryptocurrency that i won't regret

I came to know about Cryptotalk with the help of my best friend.In this covid lockdown time I was spending time without doing anything productive.Then my friend introduced me to the  crypto-currency at tge same time he recommended me to join crytotalk to know more about cryptocurrency. Thats how my journy began.

• +3 1

I have heard about the cryptotalk forum from the yobit exchanges email, they sent me a email that they have a new forum and that I can earn satoshi by posting, in the beginning I don't trust it,but I take action and I start posting and receive my first payment, and now it's more than year that I really enjoy the forum in all session and never leave it,so thanks for the forum admins to keep it work.

My friend tell this forum to me. He said that if I want to earn more crypto except on investing or holding, I must try to join cryptotalk. And because I trusted him a lot, I join here. I also want to learn more about crypto that's why I've got persuade by him.

I am really in problem to earn money from any where. And i am also the student of graduation. One my my friend give me suggestion to join this site to gain knowledge about crypto currencies and earn many more fro trading of such a currench. In this way i join this forum.

Firstly from the yobit.net, I get to see their cryptotalk campaign, but later a friend told me more about cryptotalk and am here and loving it. 

I was happy to know about cryptotalk from a friend, but funny enough the friend is not from my country, it happened I travels to where he was residing last three years before I can back home due to one reason or the other, but we still do contact ourselves often, and he told me about this forum. 

I first read about this site from an application that was running on my phone. I searched Google to know more about it and I found its features very interesting. I decided to learn more about it before I eventually signed up for it and it has been a great experience so far. 

I got to know about this great forum from my neighbor, we always do have this discussion about how to make money how to be better in cryptocurrency Market, so because of my great interest he introduced me to this forum.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:51 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

I also heard from my friends that a legit online forum is available that provides high level knowledge of cryptocurrency and it also enables you to earn money. Then i joined this forum as I was already doing researches on cryptocurrency.

Yes my dear I'm not know about the telegram by cryptotalk but I know it by a friend a friend tell me about this great forum by cryptotalk. So it is the best forum and very well to easy use I think.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I would like to share with you how I know about this site through wonderful friends like you, and we hope that you will share with us some sites like this

For me I knew Cryptotalk through my friend, he introduced me to this great forum, at first since I was new I didn't got that much interest working here but with time I got to know the importance of this forum and I was now committed to working here and since then I can gladly say have earn a fortune from this forum and have also learnt many things from this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have known this thanks to my brothers who have invited me and have brought me to a great platform, here I am very happy to do this and I hope to continue enjoying it to the fullest as I am doing.

• Useful or interesting 1