How did you know about cryptotalk.org? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you know about cryptotalk.org?

In fact, I was looking for a source of income to help me cover the expenses of my studies at the university. I am a master's student. Some of my friends who work here told me about this forum and explained its rules to me and since that time I am here and I do not think that I will leave it someday

As for me I got to know crypto through my friend and I also search other on YouTube instagram then I went for researchs to gain and know more about crypto 

Hi friend I know about crypto talk through friends and family and I also know about crypto talk through research which make me have courage to join I try to realize is a platform that is working globally and is giving more knowledge and experience apart from the money which is been earned by following the rules and regulations guiding the forum

my  pal advised me approximately cryptotalk which is definitely real one and no scammed as other. i trsuted on him and begin working with the crypto. i m feeling secure here nd hopefull to earn for doing better of my existence style in destiny.

My brother made me know the crypto talk forum and the opportunity it provides through which one can earn and learn more on cryptocurrencies.i am glad to be in the crypto forum because I now make trading and investment with other transactions through yobit.it is fantastic platform 

I came to know about the character talk platform because of a friend who referred to me here. before that I knew nothing about cryptocurrencies or anything related to investing or trading about it. It was not secure topic for me. I feel like crypto talk help me on a lot of knowledge regarding cryptocurrency.

I know this site from one of my friend. He is been working here for a long time .One day he told me about this site and teach me how to do work here and get paid . I feel so interesting so i came here to earn money .My friend also earn money working here.

Dear friend, I learned about the forum from one of my relatives interested in the world of cryptocurrencies. Then I went in and started working, but he explained to me all the rules that could be followed to earn from here, then the problem started step by step, but I thank him because when I entered I knew almost everything. It was difficult in the beginning but it was not impossible Thank you

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Buttlerr23 said:

This extraordinary stage or discussion was acquaint with me by my sibling who have been putting resources into this stage, and he hack me how to begin and brought in cash...

Everyone is knowing about this forum from his/her siblings and that is the main point of its genuinity of this forum, everyone is recommending this to their siblings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard crypto talk first in telegram, they made the 1700dlrs airdrop and i joined it. Since than i am here i know it's not a long time but i am happy to discovered this forum. At the beggining i came here for only make some money but i realized this forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto. If i do that i can be more efficient trader and investor. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum.

• +4 1

Greetings mate. I have first discovered this forum thanks to the Yobit's airdrop which required me to write 100 posts in cryptotalk forum as a required task for airdrop. I worked for 5 days to complete my 100 posts and within that time I started to enjoy the forum. It is a decent place to share about crypto and find people with same interests. Thanks for asking and have a nice evening 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

22 hours ago, Buttlerr23 said:

This extraordinary stage or discussion was acquaint with me by my sibling who have been putting resources into this stage, and he hack me how to begin and brought in cash...

Everyone is knowing about this forum from his/her siblings and that is the main point of its genuinity of this forum, everyone is recommending this to their siblings

BetFury                                                   

you have good story for me I have got to know the cryptotalk.org website by one of my friends which works on this platform he advised  to register her because he know that I have interest in crypto world and this place is like a good place to learn and get some information while being able to make some bucks and that's how I cam here    

• +1 1

As for me, I  knew about cryptotalk through a family member who enlightened me about the forum and I love the site already. I've just started earning just of recent and I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from the forum.

Edited by teebasas

First I will explain cryptocurrencies to a new person who has no idea about cryptotalk. Then I will make the person understand the functioning of this platform based on commenting post regarding cryptocurrencies. After that I would explain about yobit and how it is associated with crypto talk. If the person seems interested I would definitely make sure he or she joins and works correctly here.

Edited by Nicole018

I have many friends who were already working on this platform, they told me about this platform and then I started working on the forum. And then when I start working on this forum, I had no experience about working here and for the first time in my life I was working on a cryptocurrency platform. So when I started working on this platform, I had to face a lot of difficulty here in the beginning because I did not know how to work here and as one of the first steps is always very difficult.  And then my friends who were working here guided me about this form and then told me about working here and told me about the rules and regulations of this forum and I need to understand them. And this is how I started working on this forum.

BetFury                                                   

Hy, first I congratulate us all that are in this wonderful forum, I came to know about this forum from a very close friend of mine which has been in the forum for more than a month and I was every exist to is what he has achieved from this forum and that was what motivated me, but he told me it would not be easy for me for now and I find it difficult to when I was doing my first 100 post, that was my worst experience here. And am gladly to say I have started benefiting from this forum.

I got to know the forum through the yobit platform, so I registered in it, but I did not work on it until I requested the yobit platform to complete 100 posts in order to be accepted into their airdrop, and then I liked the forum and decided to stay here for as long as possible to gain the necessary knowledge and experience in the field of digital currencies

Through one of my friends who works on this platform and he explained to me some details about the forum and I liked it and entered to know more details about Crypto Talk.Org

Actually i have listened about cryptotalk from my husband first.he told me about crypyo a lot.it is a earning abd learning site where i can earn some money daily and will be able to fullfill my parsonal demands.

On 12/7/2020 at 11:38 AM, Ram96 said:

Through one of my friends who works on this platform and he explained to me some details about the forum and I liked it and entered to know more details about Crypto Talk.Org

Thanks for you information much explanation is but learning about cryptotalk.org.

• +2 1

About cryptotalk one of my friend informed me . Who have been investing in this platform and he trained me that how to work here .

Here I start to work and my income encourage me to work hard for crypto.

I have come to know about crypto world by one of my best friend.when I was worried about job issues than he told me about crypto to do work here and earn good earning and too much knowledge.so as he told me than soon I start it and now i am enjoying my work a lot.

I have come to know about crypto world by one of my best friend.when I was worried about job issues than he told me about crypto to do work here and earn good earning and too much knowledge.so as he told me than soon I start it and now i am enjoying my work a lot.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:09 PM, Waqasrao17 said:

My friend has suggested me to join this platform as this platform is giving many opportunities . Before joining this platform I have no interest or knowledge about the Cryptography and I also examine this forum for a month then at last I joined this platform and got many surprisingly opportunities as I can earn money , get knowledge and enhance my skills like learning and writing . Hope this forum will make progress more.

Knowledge is the most experience in this platform learning and earning bitcoins is the greatest idea so mean while as the opportunity of this platform make any process eassy and faster.