Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

No, it is not necessary to evaluate your comments on the same day you write a comment, the duration of 7 days for evaluation and you get no money if the comment is evaluated before the 7th day for you and if it is evaluated on the 7th day does not count for you.

• +1 1

I think it depends on the payment that you are talking about. For talk token you should make sure that you don't get negative rating and for the BTC campaign you will only get paid for your posts that have positive reactions.

No, you are paid after 7 days and during this period your posts are reviewed and you need to get positive reputation during this period so try to create useful postes that contain valuable information

Of course my friend ... when you work here, you should know that you will receive payments on 20 posts per day after 7 days, as the posts should be useful and receive positive reviews ... but while they are duplicates, they will be deleted and if you get negative reviews you will not It is paid ... so work hard and persevere and make your posts useful, important, clear, unique and valuable in order to earn abundant profit for them.

What I understand and what I do is when I see the publications I rate them right away and the truth is that I do not pay attention to what day they are, I only pay attention if they are useful and they are not repeated in my case they began to rate me after the seven days and thanks to all I keep going I hope not to stop.

My friend, rating posts is very important. However, not all of your posts can be evaluated on the same day. Not necessary. You must fully evaluate your topics before withdrawing funds for all topics to be counted

Welcome my friend. What is meant by this talk is that new members can be paid after seven days of work, i.e., for example, I posted comments on Thursday. I will be paid on this day the following Thursday, and so on.

• +1 1

Hello friend there are two types of energy method on cricket of first one is open system in the other one is the BTC which one you are talking about I think the BTC but the BTC is not paid the same day the single post so there should be the post are different that's why we should post very different and unique

Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing this
I am new to this forum and now I am doing the stage of learning the forum rules and reading and gaining knowledge about it
And about how to be more skilled in using it in our daily life
Especially with the ideas, knowledge, money and profit this forum provides to us
It is my personal opinion that you evaluate members' posts continuously is wonderful because we get from them useful and high-quality information and this makes the forum also better.

I'm too not satisfactory about it. Undeniably more I figure its like you will be paid week after week and when you are being paid on the off chance that you have negative rating you won't get any installment yet in the event that its positive you will be paid there is no issue. Still I couldn't want anything more than to find out about it decisively.

It is not such difficult mate if we get react everytime in last 7 days we will pay for that but the mein thing is not that we get react on each post because it is very difficult now because people are not giving react anymore because before everyone received talk for each react but now it's off..

Dear you are right your post is rating in few days. If your like are more and people interesting in your post. Many people have the good rating. I hope you understand. Happy earning my dear friends.

• +5 1

no this is not concept that the your post is rated at the same time. many people work on it with that thinking. that is not possible. i am new so my rating is increase slowly not rapidly. i am try to work good. 

I know that you are after completing the first hundred comments
You are required to have20 posts per day and you start getting coins a week after the start of the 20 posts

Edited by Mary777

Dear friend, when you complete the work today after 7 days, the moderators will verify your posts. If it has a negative evaluation, it will be deleted, and if it has a positive evaluation it will be calculated. A period of 7 days is sufficient for members to read your post and give it an evaluation.

They mean that within 7 days your comment or post should receive a positive reputation, and if it does not receive any reputation or negative reputation, they will not pay you anything for this post .. and if it has a positive reputation, you will get 200 satoshi and 10 talk tokens for every post.

• +1 1

We are paid after seven days of creating posts, so if our posts has achieved good reputation and it has positive comments, then we are paid for these posts but if our posts has not gained good reputation then we are not paid for this post.so good reputation and positive feedback is necessary in this field for gaining money.

Dear friend,  when you submit topics or comments during the day, and somebody sends you a bad review on one of those posts at the end of the day, you won't get charged for that post due to negative reputation. 
If one of your posts is scored positively , you will be credited by payment of it due to its useful. You will not be paid for any posts that were deleted because they were duplicates or not useful.

If at the time of receiving the payment our post is rated positive we will get the bitcoin payment for it and If it hasn't have any payment we will only get the talk token for such posts that's all which I observed from this forum.

Hello my friend According to the information I have, payment is made only on the positive reputation you receive. As for negative audiences, it is not paid, this first. Secondly, the payment takes place after 7 days have passed from the date of your participation, so I believe that this period is until the site makes sure that your participation takes into account the rules and if it is deleted, then you will not be paid for it.

• +4 1

Dear because it is paid for a week and earning is through interactions, we must interact for the publications that are worth and useful to us, but it is not a prerequisite for interaction at the same time. Have a good day, dear friends

I think that you should read the terms of payment again in order to understand them in a good way, after seven days of writing your post you will get your payment if your posts are useful and got a positive reputation.

No dear. They mean that the posts Have time to get ratings for Seven days. You don't need to be fear that your post must have to get ratings in the same day of posting. But remember that to be paid based ratings the ratings should be positive in average. 

• +2 1

Thank you my friend, I think you are paid during positive publications only either publications that receive a negative rating or do not receive a rating that is not paid, this is good because it forces users to publish useful publications and attracts the reading of the rest of the members 

• +4 1

No that's not exactly the case,just try to make sure you create useful post so that you can get positive ratings,not necessary the day its posted but it should be rated before the day you'll start receiving payment for that particular day

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.