Can I reply to this 500 notifications? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Can I reply to this 500 notifications?

Wow! Of course you can respond to all the notifications, the point is that you have the time to carry it out, the best thing would be that you only dedicate yourself to answering those that are most relevant and at the same time qualify with reactions to return the support that all those members who supported you by responding and reacting to your posts.

basis on I myself I  ponder that you cannot look after that as it is against the rules, and in my belief the topics come up with grow to be former two months back and responding to them is not feasible, therefore I give advice you not to react to them in orderliness not to reduce into peril or tackle any challenges.

You want to reply that topics again that topics are important for you.A members can want to learn from you.Then you want to must reply this topic again for help him for learning. 

his is the capacity that I can not find the Hundred Times Reactions you can do, there is no issue in it and there is no prevention about it, then we have complete freedom that we can share our feelings .

Yes dear i think there is no restriction to create posts on the restricted topics. You can create posts on your own wishes. But important is to thoroughly read about the topic. So do work hard and earn more and more.

• +2 1

I don't think it is possible to reply to all these people but you can choose instead those who are asking some questions about anything form you my dear friend. So, you need to think and choose good comments out of these to reply and get them good some benefits. 

Many people give reply about their topic but I ll don't go for danger because giving response to all mean you are putting yourself in danger.

Friend, I think that if you can respond to the comments or comments that your ema has but you can not answer, I believe all those notifications to one or two yes, but nothing so, that is my opinion about those 500 notifications that you have in that topic.

Well, based on my experience you cannot reply all of those replies sir because the notification icon can only handle 25 notifications, all you need to do is to choose some quoted which is worth to reply so that you can get some ideas and having a good conversation/discussion.

You can't respond to topics because it's against the rules and you might be banned, and that's a very old notice.I don't advise you, dear friend.

• +1 1

Friend, we always have the right to answer only once on one subject, if we answer more than once on one subject, it will be counted at once. So we always have to answer different questions.

• +3 1

You can continue your work by replying to new post on which you have never replied before.Hi dude there is not important to given the answer or reputation to the 500 notifications.

hello friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner and start working and reported but there is a restriction of 20 topics replying and only but in the longtime member of the proper so I don't know about the place you after a long time 

• +2 1

In fact, dear, I am new to this forum and I do not have information on this topic, and I do not want to give you wrong information that you receive warnings because of it, but I hope the old members give you advice

If you see too much notifications, then instead of replying all just see it and leave it as it, it is insane to reply all one's. You cannot do this because by doing this forum will give you a warnnig. So, just comment on relevent topics as prescribed by the forum or seniors.

Welcome again to work in this forum my friend ... I commend your determination and motivation to return to work here ... I think you can ... but in my opinion this will not help you after this period of interruption and I suggest that you proceed with your work without paying attention to it except If these logos contain information that can be useful to you .. and try to write again with a deeper and higher value for the content, and you will see that you will find many responses as well. I wish you all the best

• +2 1

You can do that, but responding to them all is very difficult, I advise you to respond to the people who ask you only. As for the rest, you can give him a heart reaction only, but respond to one topic no more than twice so that you do not get a point of warning from the supervisors

If you intend to respond to the topics that you have previously responded to, I want to tell you that you cannot do that because this may expose you to a point of warning or even a ban, but this is just my opinion to make sure you should ask the supervisors and mediators

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello mate.  According to fact i think you cant respond these huge responses. Its may be against to the crypto forum rules. We need to look the rules and regulations of this forum. Also they also become a old. So be safe your account. 

• +2 1

Yes friends, if you want to give an action, you can comment 500 and take reaction, but it is not necessary, but for that also we have a limit, we do not coment so much that we complete..  

Yes, my friend of course I think you can respond to all these notices, because this wonderful forum has opened comments and never specified how much. So take your comfort and write whatever you want. 

• +2 1

My friend, you should not have been absent from the forum all this time regarding notifications. You cannot reply, this is against the rules. You will be banned if you respond and in any case, it has become old. Follow the new topics.

• +5 1

Welcome again dear. You can respond, but I do not think that it is counted from the 20 posts because in every topic you can respond only once. As for repeating responses to the same topic, it is your matter, but do not arrest it.

You can read their response but just read it and ignore it if you reply to it will result that you will be given warning points and it will harm you so avoid to reply them.

• +2 1