Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Which Do you prefer:- ONLINE wallets or MOBILE wallets

Where is there is no such thing as mobile wallet all online wallet all well transaction has to be done online  wallet is the best online balance by the blockchain coinbase and youbit .l also use youbit wallet  

Every human has a different opinion in this field. Some people prefer whether online wallet is ok but there is a risk of getting hacked into it. But some people say that the mobile ones are fine, but there is definitely some deficiency in both.

Mobile wallet or the desktop wallet are the best wallet and if they will be offline wallets also they be more secured wallets, but I suggest coinomi mobile wallet.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think mobile wallet is good because in online wallet hackers and scammer are lots on internet so you dangerous from them mobile wallet is saved if you don't misplaced them

Yes dear it is right that the online wallets are much safer than application wallets because your phone may b handed by some unoutherized person and he can easyly excess your crurrency.online is much safe and can be access any where you want and when ever u want

Some people said online wallet is best than mobile wallet. Every one has its own opinion . But according to me online wallet is better than mobile wallet.

There are two types of online wallets .

Hot wallets and code wallets .Mobile wallets are also online wallets, we can work on them online .then hardware wallet and paper wallet are both offline wallets.But I prefer online wallets.because they are fast transactions and are able to manage mutiple cryptocurencies .

There are many Kinds of wallets in the market.and each  Wallet has its own strengths and flaws.  According to my information, mobile wallet is better Because it is also easy to use It is used very fast .but Online wallets also have their own place And as far as safety is concerned So a hardware wallet means a layer of safety.So if any Want to use wallet So he should do research on these wallets as per his taste and choose one.

I think it depends on the priority of individuals. This priorities tied on the behalf of personal experiences. In my point of view both are good. But you should select either mobile or online but check its reliability witj respect to the security. Always gave preference to security.

I use an online wallet because they are quicker and easier to buy and sell. Nowadays, I think that there will be no problem because the security measures have increased a lot.

I will choose or prefer mobile wallets. It is because it is more convenient and easy to access compare to web wallets or online wallets. Also, most of the wallets that you can use in the web also have a mobile version already so you don't need to surf the web, just need to download it and you are ready to use it

In both type of wallets their is risk of loseing your money .Online can be hacked at any time .We do not have any gurante of it but in case of mobile wallet we can secure our earning by securing mobile phone.In case of mobile wallet their is less chance of lose so i like to chose mobile wallet.

I would prefer mobile wallet due to their more comfortable facility. these wallets can be used any place any time with out any fear. also.security is good. ratings are high.

I'm prefer the mobile wallet. These are cool wallets you can easily use this wallet. And any time use this. They provide the fastest operation. And different advantages of these wallet I recommend of all use the mobile wallet.  Thank you. Have a great day 

• +2 1

I choose mobile wallets they are precise handy for me to direct from my cellular phone and they appear a petty added lock than tangle wallets even though we every part of appreciate that it is notable to bar the seed axiom in commission of theft or bereavement of the device. 

Now a days all bests wallets are the online wallets. If someone choose a best and secure wallet for ourselves than it is the pleasure if it is online or mobile wallet. Safe and secure does not mean whether it is online or not.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wish you a beautiful yucca..I think that each of us has an opinion on this subject..Although I am not experienced enough, I believe that the mobile wallet yields greater interest and is easier to handle and speed in time

Both wallets have great features and money ideas in their own terms, but I have a reason for the recent mobile wallet, how can we use the mobile which we have with us wherever we are with us.So why are mobile wallets with me, they are better than the rest of wallets.

I like both online ans mobile wallet they both have their  own good quality. but i think mobile wallet is more safer then online wallet they provide  fastest operation.

• +3 1

There are many Kinds of wallets in the market and each  Wallet has its own strengths and flaws.  According to my information, mobile wallet is better Because it is also easy to use It is used very fast .but Online wallets also have their own place And as far as safety is concerned So a hardware wallet means a layer of safety. So if any Want to use wallet So he should do research on these wallets as per his taste and choose one

I use an online wallet because they are quicker and easier to buy and sell. Nowadays, I think that there will be no problem because the security measures have increased a lot.

I will choose or prefer mobile wallets. It is because it is more convenient and easy to access compare to web wallets or online wallets. Also, most of the wallets that you can use in the web also have a mobile version already so you don't need to surf the web, just need to download it and you are ready to use it

I think it depends on the priority of individuals. This priorities tied on the behalf of personal experiences. In my point of view both are good. But you should select either mobile or online but check its reliability witj respect to the security. Always gave preference to security.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:11 PM, joemcgwa said:

Mobile wallet or the desktop wallet are the best wallet and if they will be offline wallets also they be more secured wallets, but I suggest coinomi mobile wallet.

But those desktop wallets which are called offline wallets, they are also used when online, so I don't think if you can use it online also and call it mostly secured. 

• +3 1