How much do you earn on cryptocurrency? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

How much do you earn on cryptocurrency?

Dear partner, it depends on the bitcoin and the rate of the conversation. If the price is high then you will earn 90 to 100 dollars per month and if the prices are low then you can earn about 60 dollars per month.  You will not have any problem with that

Hello friend. It's a complicated question to answer because I don't get the same amount every month. Anyway, cryptocurrencies give me good returns, especially this year, which has been good for crypto again. I hope the next one will be much better.
Regarding the ways I use to obtain money, I prefer medium or long term investments, because I don't like to trade, since it is complex and it is necessary to be constantly looking at the graphics. 
What I do in each investment is analyze the market and determine if a currency can rise based on its supply, volume, events, updates, project, among other factors.

I get some good earnings from cryptocurrency because I get some good from here because I have to do a lot of work here because I can learn something good. That's why we have to follow some good rules.  I earn a lot. Hopefully one day we will be able to do something better. From then on we will be able to earn some good income because here we have to learn a lot. We have to learn more.

I am still beginning in these topics as I have not withdrawn any money for me yet, but I prefer to trade where I can increase my money

If you want to earn good money on.this platform  then.you first follow the rules and regulations  ,in order to get good earning you should work hard on.this forum ,it is very difficult to say the exact account,it actually takes times to earn money but i motivate myself for best posting ,try to do useful posts in accordance with rules.....

• +3 1

I totally depends on you that how much time do you spend in this forum. I am not am old member, so my earnings are very small till now. But I. Keep trying to improve myself and warn more.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, Eweretti said:

Hello everyone, accomplices. Sorry, maybe it will be too personal question for someone. But I know people who are free to talk about it. Especially since it's just a forum.
So this is the question. How much do you earn per month on cryptocurrency? And what way of making money do you use? I mean trade, hold or something else.
Thanks!

Well, I don't think there is need to answer your question because it is of no use to you. You are supposed to come up with topics that will be beneficial to all members of the forum. That is my take, you are always welcome and have a blessed stay on cryptocurrency.

It is something that is difficult to define, due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies and this is always something that will be difficult more however considering what I do and that I work part-time something like 100 to 150 a month.

I do not get coins now because I am still a beginner in the forum and I do not have followers and I do not use any sites for profit

I joined this platform only a few days, but according to my opinion, a person should get knowledge here and a person can earn more and more, he depends on him, if he works more and more, he will earn more If he invests on this platform, he will be able to earn much.

• +1 1

I am new to this forum. And I make money just by posting. I spend as much time in this forum as possible trying to find information and publish good content. We are paid 200 talk tokens and 20,000 satoshi per day for 20 useful posts. This is a good income for me. But I will try to benefit from the trade as soon as possible.

• +2 1

The numbers are not important, the important thing is sufficiency, in fact for the sake of beginners, this forum provides very excellent income during this period with the rise of Bitcoin, if you publish useful posts and get positive reviews every day then your return will be more than $ 200 a month, for me After I gathered good capital and excellent experience from this wonderful forum, I find trading more profitable for sure. I advise you to learn the basics of trading and work on that, the return will be excellent if your capital is good.

Hello! Sorry dear but I'm Not very old on cryptotalk that's why I don't receive the first earning from cryptotalk yet sorry for that but hope for good earning from cryptotalk which is enough to fulfill my needs

I am new in the field after cryptocurrency and I don't have a much from this field but I am earning from this forum.

I have estimated that we can earn from the cryptotalk $130 per month.

• +1 1

Hey mate do not worry about the payment from the forum. If you have sincerely contributed for the betterment of the forum then you will definitely be paid. I have only started to earn. Anyways trust in the forum and keep working hard and sincerely. You will definitely succed and earn.

When working in the office, we can do it in a lot of heads too if you do it in this mountain It depends on how you work and how much work you do. 

There are not many things that we lose our data due to ignorance, we alienate ourselves When we share different science paper work, they stitch all new things and make booking from morning. 

This is good topic for new comer to pay attention to derive some reasonable prices.Profits differ from one person to another and according to his efforts at work, but for me, my profits are from a forum CryptoTalk.

This is a very good question. We can't earn much from this platform, but we can definitely earn enough to meet our basic needs. It is playing as a part-time job to meet our additional needs. I consider it not less than a blessing in such corona condition.

Yes i thi k it is very interesting and personal question i thi k but i say you because it is friendly forum I think. I earne in crypto currency is near about to the 100$ per month. It is enough for me. 

• +1 1

I am new on this platform so I have not taken a single payment from this platform yet. My payment is going to start from this platform very soon. If you want to earn more money from this platform, then the only way is to invest money on online platform and earn double money. Apart from this, gain a lot of knowledge about this platform, gain knowledge and then work on this platform, then you will be able to generate good revenue. 

• +2 1

Crypto gives you many sources of earning. If you want to earn more then you should to get knowledge about trading, investment and minning etc. Trading is best for earning profit here. You can also gain profit by investing your money.

Okay, I think how much I earn each month won't help you, and you should try to make money, not just on a more important basis.If you increase the capital, you will make more profit.  So I would say that there is no profit limit in cryptocurrency.  Because your profit depends on your investment.  The more you invest, the more profit you will make.

Well I can't really how much I earned on cryptocurrency what I know is I do earn money even if it is not everytime so what  really matters is how much time you dedicate to it 

Hi I am new on this forum and I have completed my first hundred posts. Now this is the first week of earning for me. After joining this forum, I came to know that this is not the forum for only earning. This is also the forum for learning. My knowledge about cryptocurrency is increasing day by day through this forum.