Mining from Laptop is possible? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
FrancescoRanzani

Mining from Laptop is possible?

Dear friend, Bitcoin mining on medium and low-quality computers is useless because it brings you very small profits. There is a race between machines of very high specifications for mining.

In order to mine cryptocurrencies, you need a laptop with very high specifications , you cannot mine with your regular laptop.

You will not get much in addition to your laptop that will not bear this pressure and will break down after a short time.

• +2 1

According to my knowledge of the matter, you need powerful computers that need a lot of electrical energy. The laptop will not give you good quality and it will wear out quickly.

What i learnt from posts is that mining from laptop is possible but it will give you less profit as compared to mining from your phone. Yes I know it is very exhausting and power consuming but you have to give something to get something. 

I don't know too much information about mining, but I know that you can make mining if your graphic card(GPU) is high performance.

So if you have RTX graphic card you could earn 3$ per day by mining Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

If anyone has important information about that please tell us.

Wish all the best for you and for all members.

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life First of all welcome to all of you on this platform with good wishes first of all we can do mining from the laptop easily and there  is a benefit for mining from the laptop thats why Yes you can use laptop for mining its realy works fast

Good day, my dear friend. Since I am new to this site, I have limited knowledge, but there are older, more seasoned members who can assist you, and I hope they do so.

We can use normal laptop or pc to do mining but its not more reliable.You have to take much better fast system to run your mining softwares and work easily on it it would be benefit for you.

It is possible to do mining in any device you want. If you are a fan of the laptop, you can mining it simply and easily, but you will face one problem and I think it is simple that the profits may be small and you must work continuously to remedy this matter other than that you may have  You need to connect it to electricity continuously..

In fact, I do not have enough experience yet. I will just read the comments. I hope that an elderly person will answer you

I do not advise you to do this, if you are using your laptop for educational purposes or the like, mining will gradually cause harm to it and that is not worth it because mining is not profitable, in the end it is up to you.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you can mine from computers, provided that its specifications are strong. Yes, mining is very profitable. We are in the fun and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

16 hours ago, Danyel said:

It is possible to mine on regular computers, but beware of fraudulent sites. I tried many sites, most of them were scams. I advise you to trade or invest because mining sites have low profits or work on the forum profits are greater than mining. @Alina42 @Sumon21 @Stylish rajpoot

Mining is good and profitable.  However, the biggest problem is that various types of fraudulent sites have developed around this mining.  We can only benefit if we can do mining on reliable sites with these in mind. @Alina42 @Danyel @Stylish rajpoot

Hello. Honestly, I am still new here and did not follow a method of mining because I heard about investing and saw that it is very easy and does not need to solve complex algorithms. I advise you to only buy a low price currency and sell it when its price increases.

Welcome my friend here, I do not think that using a computer is against the rules and laws, it is comfortable in that, but mining must be in the youbit, but this affects the dahl, as the computer has less income than portable devices.

Mining from laptop is way much possible and advisable. Mining has different and gets difficult after every halving and that’s what brought the profits into the traders pulse.But I advice you should stay always from laptop mining because you can easily lost your earnings.

Yes mining is possible from laptop but your laptop need a good specification with the Ram or Rom and you easily mining from laptop and if you done it from laptop than you have other things also searching and many others tab.

• +2 1

Dear friend, the operations used when mining are difficult operations and need a strong graphics card, so I advise you to stay away from that because it can damage the device. Thank you

I don't think laptop mining is bad, but for ease of work and stronger memory we recommend using a mobile phone that does the job faster.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I do not have more information, but I heard from some members, yes, it is possible that the mining process can be done on the laptop on programs that you can install and mining the currency, and this is a good thing for those who work on the computer. Is it possible in the future to download it on smart phones?

Dear friend, you will need an expensive computer to be able to mine and profit well. Yes, you can get used to the laptop, but the profit will be small, and I don't think that's what you need, but the end justifies the means, and if you want to do it, you can and thank you.

Yes it is possible to do mining on laptops and computers but they didn't give you profit and your laptop could be damaged . I advise you to buy devices for mining available on buying sites because if you use personal computer then it will be difficult and costly too as it charged more electricity bill than usual.

For the mining process, you'll need a lot of machinery, as well as a lot of money, because the best trading and investment process is much faster than the regular happy mining process.

I don't think that mining in laptop is possible for this platform we can do our work on this platform by yourself or there are many advantage we can take our phone with us anywhere.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.