Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

In fact, I agree with you, gold will maintain its value as a rare metal, but I think that the price of Bitcoin will increase by a greater percentage due to the great demand for it, as it is distinguished from gold by the tremendous speed in payment and completion of transactions.

Thank you my dear friend and welcome to the forum
The wonderful publication and the important discussion of what we have of questions revolving in the head of everyone, especially beginners who are eager to know
Good luck to you on these intentions

To my knowledge no one thought there was going to be a problem when we were making sure that if we accepted we were going to make sure we were in the second stage of replacing new types of systems. Since bitcoin is not accepted in some places it cannot be used in place of gold. 

yes you are absolutely right i am totally agree with you both bitcoin and gold are equally important at their own place and from my perspective i do not think the one can replace other in the future because bitcoin has gain more popularity in the digital nd crypto world due to its high and gold gain more popularity in the physical world

My dear friend, in general, I agree with you all the agreement because the work is commensurate with the assumption on the authority of Bitcoin, in general, with physical gold because you are the two currencies are almost similar in general, both of them are decentralized children, and both currencies are related, whatever the national currency is linked to gold, and cryptocurrencies moisturize the Bitcoin currency in the Block system  Financial chin and that dear, it is linked to each other and both are extracted through the mining process and despite the difference in the location of mining Bitcoin mining takes place in the network space or gold mining takes place in the ground so it will not replace it with one another. Thank you very much.

Now is the time to tell us that no one thought there would be a problem to see if we could follow the strategy we had to adopt instead of a new type of system

Yes bitcoin and gold are not  similar. It is too different from each other. This story may be fake that other people tell about scammers.  Although these are  both precious in the market.

It cannot replace it in concrete terms, but it can easily exceed its value in terms of value. Because the roadmap followed by bitcoin is progressing very well at the moment. Gold has a value that does not change much.

Well thank you dear sharing with us good and informative post and tolled us the uniques information about the Bitcoin and the gold.In my opinion both have the different value  and worth in the world.Gold is value in the world for its unique price and its worth.While on in the other side Bitcoin has its own values and worth in the digital online currency.

Hi everyone well bitcoins is a digital currency and day by day its importance and demand is increasing but as for as gold is have it's long term important also this time will decide its equally or no but both are strong assets and important 

My friend, nothing replaces the other. Gold is a valuable currency that has its own exchange value, and Bitcoin is also a valuable currency that has its own investment value on the other hand, but it cannot be denied that gold and Bitcoin are related in terms of the value of the gain and cannot be destroyed or a counterfeit copy produced.

It's a nice discussion and a great topic.  I believe that Bitcoin will outperform gold.  It is true that gold is old and very safe.  But Bitcoin is modern and has achieved a very, very great value. I expect that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be the standard and basis for exchanges in the world after several years.

Well, my friend, I do not agree with you in this matter because Bitcoin is a digital currency that cannot be used on the Internet and I think that many people know it, but gold is known to everyone and that it is a metal currency that everyone can deal with, but I think that cryptocurrencies in the coming time will receive more importance  Much gold

Hello my friend Thank you for raising this topic. Yes, I agree with you with what you said. Gold and Bitcoin both have the same specifications and are scarce. However, bitcoin is of much higher value than gold. May God reward you my dear brother

• +2 1

Dear I think these two are two totally different things because gold has it physical shape but bitcoin is a digital currency. Gold is also use for investment and their profit is also well but dear the profit of bitcoin investment is so large then the gold and also the price of bitcoin is also too much greater then the gold. These are not equal in anytype.

Dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I have to make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by giving me the views and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you.

I agree with you my friend.  Most people like physical things and stay away from electronic matters, so currently gold is safer than Bitcoin.  But the world is developing and it is not surprising that cryptocurrencies have replaced gold. Thank you

Well no one knows what's gonna happen about bitcoin. Taking into account the recent importance of bitcoin one can estimate but bitcoin can never replace gold they can go side by side and have same worth