How to use Private Message on Yobit Chat... - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to use Private Message on Yobit Chat...

Thanks for this informative post .I know about Yobit very little .I have known someting from various post .This post helps to beginner like me .Here many member give information about it .Thanks to them .

• Useful or interesting 1

This topic is very good because besides now I know how to use the private message in yobit chat is also good because people who do not know or did not know how to do it now if they know thanks to this topic and can put into practice or approve what they learned or we learned on this topic that it will surely help us with something we need now or later.

thank you, my buddy. in fact, considering the fact that i started out running right here, i did now not know that there's one of these good function. thanks for sharing it with us and presenting the gain here in order that this forum is of high pleasant

• +2 1

Thanks for showing that to us it's necessary to know how to create a ticket and resolve the problem with the support,but in the last few months the support in yobit exchange don't answer and take a long time,you need to create another one and see

• +2 1

By this message we can send a personal message to anyone which is the member of yobit and thanks for sharing this my dear friend...

• +5 1

Hi dear friends,

but In fact, this feature helps everyone, and I advise beginners like me if they encounter any problem using it so that we do not make mistakes or be banned, and in this case the work in the forum will proceed perfectly. Thanks so much dear friends

thank you my dear crypto members yes I think it is very important topic and interesting because I have learned from it but although I have not have any problem on yobit while I am depositing or withdrawal. Good luck and best of luck 🤞😘

Thank you so very much my dear really I don't think no about this message I think. It is the best thing and we have any issue of yobit I think then we can share there. So it is the best exchange I think.

• +1 1

Thank you very much my friend for sharing this valuable information with us  I didn't know about this feature before to read your post I am really thankful to you. I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for all members including me. Wish you the best of luck and continue doing this kind of useful post .

• +2 1

this is good option and we can tell about someone in the private, you can see that there are the support who do not reply on time, and we can talk to the users and this is the good options.

That is an amazing option I will definitely find a good person who is making trades on the exchange and I will ask him to teach me if he is agreed to

wow, this is a good idea , I always wanted to know how to chat in yobit, it really help s when we have some doubts or questions to ask, thank you very much my dear.

On 10/30/2020 at 11:02 AM, tienda said:

Dear members today I will show you how you use the private message on Yobit website exchange.

The Yobit chat is the best method communication option to use if you have any issue about how you use Yobit or any issue about deposit, withdraw....etc

There are users who can help you and moderators, so you can use the chat or PM to communicate users!

1-First on your Yobit account click PM:

image.png.f54e11a43ee0bb16c050c2678b5c5c0a.png

2-Then click New ticket

image.png.be4ee7554a973f8af4a31aa839382ffd.png

3-Then write the Nick name and the message to communicate

image.thumb.png.588a8ec8ce2221c2a9f16d70d2c274f6.png

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information I do not know how to do chatting on yobit forum and I think it's not beneficial because mostly people talk to you for some purpose and mostly scammers do this they wanted to hack your information so you should avoid messages from unknown people.

• +1 1

I don't really chat that much but it still help now i know how to ask some help when i get stuck some where thank you for sharing this usefull information with us 

Thank you my friend for this valuable information. The contact button gives members comfort, especially if they encounter any problem, but during my time on the platform I did not encounter any problem mentioned.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. Some workers on this platform do not like to publicly raise their problems, so the private message helps to ask them in particular, as some workers are beginners on this platform so this post is useful for them to solve that Thank you

• +4 1

This is a very helpful post for everyone here
We have to learn more in order to gain enough experience to ensure we stay here

It is the first time that I see an issue that solves the most common problems that beginners face, in my case I did not know how I could communicate with the administrators and today thanks to you my friend with your publication I will be able to communicate directly with them when I need them and see me in trouble, thank you very much.

Thank you for explaining how to send messages through the platform.
It is a good idea to use chatting on the yobit platform, where any problem we encounter while working on the platform can be shared and solved.

• +3 1

On 10/30/2020 at 11:02 AM, tienda said:

Dear members today I will show you how you use the private message on Yobit website exchange.

The Yobit chat is the best method communication option to use if you have any issue about how you use Yobit or any issue about deposit, withdraw....etc

There are users who can help you and moderators, so you can use the chat or PM to communicate users!

1-First on your Yobit account click PM:

image.png.f54e11a43ee0bb16c050c2678b5c5c0a.png

2-Then click New ticket

image.png.be4ee7554a973f8af4a31aa839382ffd.png

3-Then write the Nick name and the message to communicate

image.thumb.png.588a8ec8ce2221c2a9f16d70d2c274f6.png

Thank you dear friend for giving me such useful and valuable piece of advice actually I do not know that how to make discussion on yobit by using private account actually I do not know that you have give me clear information and I know about it and that's the best thing of this forum it gives us knowledge about new things.

• +3 1

This is really tge information we all need especially the new ones .thanku for the valuable information .thus all is going to help us alot.prayers for u my dear friend.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post. I have gained a lot of useful information that will help me on the Ubit platform. It really deserves the fame you have accessed thanks to the information you possess. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

In fact, I have not read before that we can create a conversation on the yobit platform and communicate through it with the supervisors and explain to them the problem we are exposed to, so I thank you for this useful and distinctive participation, which will help many members, especially newcomers who do not have experience in this field

• +2 1

You can ask about anything that you do not understand or find difficult through the box designated for talking with members of the platform, and they are good people and have experience in trading and the platform.

• +1 1