Should you focus on your goal? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

I am one of those who try to put their goal before their eyes in order to reach what they want. It becomes more fun when you put your goals one by one in front of you.

• +2 1

In this wonderful forum, it is designed in a wonderful way in terms of rules, and here in a short period you will have enough experience to focus on goals in addition to earning money

Yes, We should focus on our goals. If we won't focus on our goals then we can not reach to our goals. If we can not reach on our goals then we can not success. So, we have to focus on our goals.

The most difficult duties will not get easier the more we fret about them or put them off. We will only waste energy that would be better spent by just digging in. Get after the hardest job right away while you are still fresh and have the energy.

Yes dear i try to achive my goal. My goal to gain the knowledge. In this platforum you learn about the cryptocurrency and trading. There are many thing you learn. But about the crypto you learn deeply. With the learn you get the money in this platforum which is best for the user.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, we are all here to gain knowledge about coding rules so we have to always research, learn more, do well, share with members about information and increase experience.  We must help everyone gain knowledge and choose good and useful topics. Good luck for everyone

Certainly everyone loves to earn cryptocurrencies, but the problem is that some members only care about winning cryptocurrencies and they write dissenting posts that do not contain any useful information, we have to return the favor to this forum by helping it develop and spread

• +5 1

The goal that we seek must be one of the priorities of the things we think about, so you must focus well on your goal and not give up and fight hard in order to reach the goal, in this forum patience, lack of despair and faith in your ability will be able to achieve material benefit and also learn many things

An effective site in this technological age and contributes to helping many students who are unable to commit to a job because of their studies and the production of money in an uncomplicated manner.

It is a site that helps many people who need additional income without any physical effort to make money, and it helps those who have a fixed work schedule that it is not restricted to a specific time.

Yes, absolutely right we should focus on your goal. If anyone having any goal he will more succeed in life. We should try to achieve our goal. And on this forum we should get benefit and getting the huge knowledge from this forum. This forum is full of knowledge and people should prefer their goal. If anyone is come on this forum for the earning and learning purposes then they should achieve it. 

Thank you my friend. It is a good topic for me. My goal is really to receive knowledge and experience and gain money. Besides that, without knowledge we will make many mistakes, maybe big.

Hello dear friend, in fact I am new to this platform and I had heard about Bitcoin quite a while ago and I liked working in this forum because I get knowledge, information and material gain

This platform have strictly rules and regulations for working on this platform 

if you want to stay and work on this platform then must follow this platform rules and principles 

Focus on your goals on this platform by posting here quality and informative contents 

Work here with intrest 

Your goals on this platform must be learning about digital currency like crypto instead of earning 

No work can be considered small. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. So that you can be successful.There is a lot of hard work behind everyone's success so we have to work hard in what we will do.So that we can achieve success.

I always focus on working in this forum so that I can know and learn something good.And my goal is to share as much as I can with everyone, which I always focus on and work hard on.Hopefully I can stay true to my goal.Thank you all.

Hello my dear friend.Yes we have to make our goal to learn about cryptocurrencies because with learning about cryptocurrencies we can also earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time which helps us to become financially stable.

Is good to focus on our goal if we have one at the moment, to focus and achieve that specific goal is not an easy task, so many circumstances we face but the ability to overcome those circumstance we make us achieve the goal, we all here to learn, teach and earn from the forum.

Yes I am focus on our goals and aims. When you focus on the goals then you have a great chance to win our aim. Focus is very important to achieve our goals and objectives. Hard work is key to success. When you make our goals then start hardworking to achieve these goals and dreams.

Without goal you cannot become success.Goal is a road map going towards a way of success.You creat your goal and work hard to achieve it.If you work hard you will achieve your goal.

We have started in this forum to work and learn, and we must work hard, and all members of the forum must work and participate in order for us to succeed in work and gain abundantly. I wish success to all.

Yes everyone should focus on your goal. Without goal there is no exist in this world. Don't waste your time do your best in your own field.

yes i should also focused on my goal with the help of cryptotalk.Yes of course so you will be able to achieve in no matter what happen, always pursue it no matter what hindrances you will encounter because achieving our goal is one of the best experiences ever. 

No doubt cryptotalk is good platform not only earning also learning. It is a great opportunity for us to learn more.But due to its new policy I think a large number of people left cryptotalk. Because now it gives 200 satoshi per useful post. And without reputation your post is useless but taking reputations is very difficult now. I hope they will improve the rating system. 

Your aims should be to make good quality contents to achieved high reputation and skills in posting and this will help you to avoid delection of posts and you will able to earn maximum out of this platform.