What if the system has changed? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

What if the system has changed?

Hello mate,it would be nice of every user would require 50 ratings to start posting therefore removing spammers,most of the people are joined this forum for desire the earn money,thank you.

• +3 1

Whoever entered this forum just wanting money will not continue and will not produce because he will not have the knowledge necessary to write useful comments that will get a positive reputation.

Therefore, the drive to learn and the drive to gain experience from old members is the biggest motivation to continue in this forum in particular and in the coding world in general.

I think every member join it for earning purpose. But after joining they get to know about learning here. I also join it for earning purpose but after joining this forum i found it very helpful to learn all about crypto world. 

I do not agree with you, changing the system will not prevent spammers, and if there are 200 free comments, I do not think that this will differ much for those who want to make money, and I am among them, we are all here to learn and make money  Knowledge that cannot be tapped is not useful knowledge.

• +2 1

My dear friend i found your post usefull, and in my opinion its good way to prevent from the scammers because when the criteria became high spamming cam to lower, thank

True mate, many members only enter this forum to earn from the incentives offered here for making posts, but they forget that there are many other advantages of becoming a member here, such as updating their crypto knowledge, and I believe that this is what leads to some members spamming and eventually being kicked out. I also have a feeling that requirements that will enable newbies to start earning will be added in the future.

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, that the advantage of this forum is with the many benefits it provides and I think that all of them are complementary and one cannot be abandoned. Therefore, having a condition such as reaching a certain rank will keep many people away from the forum

Well, I really don't have any idea to share about this matter because I don't know about the system is being active in this forum. I just have read all the rules and have to follow them in anyways. Moreover, the system of payment, I have started my work where I am getting 200 Satoshi of every post. I really don't know what will be after the change in system.

After a while the forum system is changed and the payment process is changed. We are now paid seven days after completing the first 100 posts.

I think my friend should be used to acquire knowledge and experiences on how to invest in encrypted currencies and trading. You must always focus on information and knowledge and not only on money because this increases you from continuity work here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, I think it is a good thing for this to happen, it can reduce the cheaters here, and topple them, and there is also a wonderful thing which is not to give the account with a higher rank such as new accounts, that is to distinguish them according to experiences and the number of publications and reputation acquired, this will make the spirit of competition and positive motivation between All members to raise their contributions.

Edited by mhamdhamdan37

I think that the idea of the complexity of the forum entry system will stand in the way of many coding students because we cannot judge everyone from several fraudsters that the novice will not be able to pass a more difficult exam than that.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, this thing will not happen in this forum because when the forum sees me, the person who publishes does not get the reputation and his publications useful, he will not be paid for his publications and is banned from the forum because he does not provide something useful. But if this does happen, everyone will seek not to provide useful content so that they can get a reputation and earn money. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

In fact, sir, working in this forum comes in the first place to gain knowledge .. And the money we get for our simple work is nothing but interest that we add to our daily account .. Thank you for this useful topic .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

It will be a good idea to reach a certain number of reputation and not post before one could be able to start earning from the platform but it would not favour most of the members of the crypto currency platform as we know is not easy to make the first 100 posts 

I think that it would definitely help because there are quite a few copy paste and also it would be nice if every user would require fifty rating to start posting.

You are right, there are many who enter this forum who have the goal of earning money with priority, but with delving into this forum, reading new ideas and acquiring knowledge, this goal may change for many and turn into a serious and purposeful field of work to reach the greatest amount of knowledge and reputation

Thank you for raising this topic, but we have a proverb that says that a person who is full does not know the feeling of being hungry, just as the person whose hand in hot oil is not like the person whose hand in the water, many people need money in order to be able to share their opinions on various topics, or as it is said that For the mind to function the stomach must be full.

You are right. The majority of the people who entered this website did so solely for the purpose of making money. However, they learn a lot about trading and investing here. The first 100 posts are completely free. Newcomers to the system face a variety of challenges at work as a result of the system transition. since frost100 free posts are meant to be used as a learning tool

I think if the system is changed than here is no fake people work. The spammer account are removed. Than only hard work people work here. They work with their full efficiently and create good quality topics. This will increase this forum popularity.

13 hours ago, Emsaal said:

Everyone is here for payment so we should just focus on working not criticise to others, we can advise them politely, just for learning or getting knowledge no one waste your time at every forum.

If you don't get your payment then will you still work here?

Words from jewels, thank you my friend for this brief, beautiful and expressive speech. I hope everyone will be an example to follow in love, brotherhood and helping the other. You are here for a reason, and this reason will not be criticizing the other

I don't mind changing the system an electronic system machine is better than this because these days it always needs renovation, development and modernization, but we don't want to change the system for the worse, we need something new that makes our work easier in this forum .

Dear I think any change in the system here will be in our favor because they are really working to make us earn money and knowledge so it is good for all of us, and don't have to worry, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I have read that the rules and payment process change in the forum. Some time ago, you could get 20,000 satoshi for 20 posts, but now you get 4,000 satoshi.

I am new member on this forum and working hard on this forum.  This forum gave you a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  Work hard and get successful in our life.