Dogecoin is a good choice to hold - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sunnynguyen

Dogecoin is a good choice to hold

Dogecoins are useful for making money in a short period of time, but I don't think it's a good idea to store them for a long period of time in the hopes of making a lot of money before you sell them. This is because Dogecoin is one of the first cryptocurrencies to be created, and it doesn't have much business potential.

TO be honest, i don't think that dogecoin is a good coin to hold. It is a good coin in terms of its use and its low transaction fees and that is what makes it attractive and desirable, but when it comes to a long term investment i do not think that dogecoin will increase much in value. The reason that i say this is because if you look at the supply of this coin it is unlimited and so there are no halving events that will lower the supply and drive the supply demand curve. In my opinion dogecoin is more likely to be a stable coin. And a good coin for transactions.  

I haven't played with this cryptocurrency in a long time, and I don't think it's worth holding, and investing it is financially unviable because it's a strong currency that doesn't travel easily, and there are actually many cryptocurrencies that are far better.

In fact, freezing digital money in one currency for a long period of time is not really correct, because it is possible that the price of this currency suddenly drops and when you freeze your money, you lose the profits that you can achieve when investing

Hi there good eating say yes you are right my friend is going is a very good currency and now these days Dodge going is up to 400% profit if someone by in 23 weeks or monthly before the in upgradation I think those are making very very profit out of Dodge coin

Dogecoin is good cryptocurrency it is best cryptocurrency in my experience for those people who have small amount for investment. They will earn good amount of profit in short term trading. If you look the current market of dogecoin after big dump in dogecoin market now dogecoin price pump and more than 75% increase yesterday in market.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine.I have not dealt with this currency for a long time and for me, I do not recommend keeping the doge currency, as well as trading through it is unprofitable because it is a heavy currency and does not move quickly and there are currently many currencies that are much better than. Thank you so much read my cover and best of luck for the future