How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

In one day, you can only participate 20 times
Where a profit can be gained from those posts as much, if it is a comment on someone's article or it is an article in itself
I hope that the forum will develop to give rewards to those who give interesting articles to people

Friends I no that yobit pay us in one useful post ten talk, you see if you can be able to make the maximum amount which is 20 daily, and if your post is very useful yobit will pay normal, but till your any post among those twenty daily has not been deleted.

After completing your trail period of 100 free posts you will get paid for every useful comment or post you do here but it must be useful enough to get attention of other members of society and negatively rated posts will not be paid before it's ratings are equallize by positive feedback.

There is no payment for first 100 posts and then first 100 posts we would get 10 talk token for every post nd 200 Satoshi for each Likes we can get likes only when we create usefull post if we create amazing or informative articles that's why we can get money for our post 

Hello dear members I hope you all are doing really good first day I want to tell you that when we complete or 104 then we need to 20 post per day and yorbit pay us 200 satoshi on each post

• +3 1

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because yet I didn't get paid . Still I'm learning about cryptotalk and Yobit account. Sorry from my side.

• +2 1

If you have read the rules of the forum you respect can't ask this question you can know every thing about the payment and how you can get for each post, that's why we suggest for all new user to read all pined post in the beginners session before starting using the forum.

• +3 1

they are playing like 200 satoshi per post which are quality post and they are also giving you extra currency called Talktoken

After completing the 100 free comments, you will be paid for 20 comments per day, provided you have a positive reputation, you will be paid for each useful comment 1000 satoshi, at the end of the day you can get 2_3 dollars of comments 

• +4 1

My friends, I do not know all the details on this topic, but I know that the first 100 posts are for free, and after that the calculation and access to cryptocurrencies begin.

Good day for you, my friend, we get 200 satoshi for every 1 job, and this is considered a bit about the old payment system, and you can convert your cryptocurrency and exchange it for a coin, and this is a good thing for us.

you are welcome mate,  yobit pay us 10 tokens per useful  post . Well my friend will advise you not to focus on earning first  but focus on creating a good quality posts and keep learning and gaining much experience before focusing on earning.

• +1 1

Well I think that is there choice to make. Whatever they decide and agree upon is considered correct with us. We don't have to be the ones that would make or suggest that. So we should be very careful with our posts if we want to stay long in this forum.

dear yobit is the best wallet where our money keep safe and we also get a bitcoin from here and we get our pay of 20 post in the form of 10 talk token per post and if your post has positive likes then you can also get pay in the form of 200 satoshi per post

After reducing the value of the payment, 200 satoshi are obtained for one participation per day, but only 20 posts per day are paid, and also the posts must have positive evaluations in order to be paid

Yobit pay you on your useful contents. Yobit gives you talk token on your useful and most like content post .if members give you a positive reputation then forum gives you a money. So just keep posting .

Hello my dear friend, if the forum is fragile, give us the money. We complete 100 free publications, then we get 10 conversations for each comment that gets a positive reputation

24 minutes ago, Joker 59 said:

We get 200 Satoshi for each useful post with a positive reputation. It accepts 20 useful posts per day, meaning 4,000 Satoshi per day and 28,000 Satoshi per week. The price of Bitcoin is high today so this amount is very good for us.

@Joker 59 

Unfortunately I do not get paid BTC, they took away that payment because my country is forbidden, now I earn TALK, it would be great if I could earn both currencies, but I will continue working hoping that they change policy and I can have payment in both currencies, this forum is excellent to do things and earn some money to help the economy, work to earn reputation is the method that should be used, greetings.

I have learnt from my friends and youtube. I have been in this forum the first thing you have to do is reached 100 comments in this website cryptotalk. After that yobit will pay you 1000 satoshi per comment for 30 comments daily.
and monthly 900 comment.

I'm also a beginner yes the cryptotalk give us 200 satoshi for each post.

But it will not pay for first 100 posts. Because the first 100 posts are trial for the beginners to they can understand how to do work.when they know about crypto then they will know how to earn.

Good day ❤️❤️

Hello .. I do not have any idea of the amount that will be paid for each comment, but I have read most of your posts and comments, so I have an idea about this. Thanks to everyone. I wish success and good work to all members of this forum❤️❤️

Yes you are right I am angry with you and also we get even1000 satoshis if we get positive reputation on each post so to get this reward you how to work a hard in this forum this year useful knowledge if here and unique topic then you can will will easily get reputation a good reputation

we can do max 20 posts a day. 50 tokens count for aprox 1$. Also if you get a like on your post then you will get extra 1000 stoshi per post. Stoshi is converted to bitcoin which is then converted to other currencies on yobit.when adding up is a good gain considering that a reading to learn.

My friend I am new here

On what I think you have found your answer now here

I hope you have got your gains and all what you want here and wish you also have gained a lot of reputation and experience here

All the best for you and for all here

We will meet

• +1 1

The first 100 posts you make are free; however, if you want to stay here for a long time, you should take advantage of this time to learn anything you can about how the forum operates and to understand the rules and regulations, since because you will receive warning points. In terms of payment, you must make 20 regular posts before they can begin to pay you; they will pay you for each post that you have valued of it