Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

In order to be successful in this wonderful forum, you must focus on the good content of our publications in order to get a good reputation and thus achieve more profits and avoid the ban.  I advise everyone to read the forum rules and conditions and to fully adhere to them.  Topics with useful and meaningful content should be published.

Hi there greetings yes I seen many post that contain a lower quality of post and also meaningless post because they don't have anything good to do with the knowledge so I really recommend you create those that have so down to create meaningless posted unless you will turn from this form I hope you understand

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, I agree .

Often times we find topics that include one question or one sentence and most of them are from newbies.

We have to learn from the rules and present good content in this forum, not just writing.

If we want to know something, we have to read related topics.

We strengthen our knowledge without asking within the Post.

We all want to participate in this forum, but we have to share unique information and worthy content 

• +5 1

I definitely agree with you, my friend

But most of the members are still new and do not know

But in my opinion, they must first learn well in order to be able to write new topics

And they earn a good reputation

My friend, you should always write a unique and useful publication for everyone that does not contain spelling errors. To be more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies and you must avoid negative reputation to get paid for your work.

I agree with you the problem here is new member just go to topic and start to comment without any knowledge about this content and some of members is commenting with a bad English language and with short posts without reaching 100 characters .we need as  new member to get this seriesly dont just write any words. Read the instructions and information carefully and learn from old members how to write .

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Every member of this forum must submit posts with valuable, useful and high-quality content, because if they are of low value, they will be removed by the moderators. Therefore, time should not be wasted in publishing such weak and low value posts.

I hope that we are serious about dealing with the forum and its rules, and in the event that you are a beginner like me, do the search for the presented topics and write what is useful in it. You should know that not everyone is here for the sake of earning only, but they want to take knowledge as well, always try to search for posts Useful

• +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, we must give admiration only to those who deserve it, and to those who create valuable topics that benefit everyone, and admiration is according to the efforts of the members in the forum.  I am with you on this idea and I hope all members will embrace it.

I understand that it is necessary to support high-value content in terms of training, but there are some people who want to answer, which will support the platform somewhat and not cause any harm to others, so I don't see it as a big problem in terms of work

Yes, dear, we hope that this work will be discontinued and feed content that does not support any useful opinion and does not raise important topics of knowledge acquisition or experience or supports comprehensive development projects for all future stages.

• +2 1

yes i agree with you 100 percent, but here the thing, a lot of from the new members have bad skills in english, it's hard to make a right tall sentence so maybe they go to write short once to avoid mistakes. have a good day.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, there are many publications that lack information and do not contain interest and are attractive to users, and I see that most users here have their post containing less than 100 characters, and this is incorrect leads to deleting their post

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, I agree with you a little .. You are right. Everyone should post important and meaningful topics for everyone to benefit from them .. But we should not blame new people if they post weak content or only contain a question .. because they want knowledge and experience and it is normal for them to do so.

Yes, I agree with you. I always try to avoid topics that are not sensitive to the rules of the forum and do not comment on them. Because I know that there is no use in this, because my participation will be deleted. So I suggest participating in unique topics whose number of letters is large and sufficient for understanding. And move away.  About short and few-letter topics, and try to alert the owners to correct them and make them more accurate. And in the event of no response, you can give them a bad reputation

we get better content and we do not find any posts without interest or meaning because they will definitely get negative reviews and will not be paid for in the end.will win and there will be no problems and there will be no hindrance in the development and survival of the forumreally look for the right direction when you look at some content put up there are so many that are low and so many times am even wondering who is grading them positive because I have seen this happen so many times so we need to be able to protect the system itself and make sure that we are able to really be sure about everything we are doing because in the end we are able to balance a lot. 

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, the post must be at least 100 characters long in order to avoid being deleted so your effort won't be wasted, Also, feel comfortable making the post long so that you can communicate the idea that you want to explain fully and understandably and so people could help you solve it.

I agree with your opinion on this topic. I see many short posts, but I do not participate in them because it is known that they are not acceptable and they may be removed at any moment.

Agree, my friend, you should only give a positive reputation to posts with useful content, and in this way we can increase the value of the forum.

In fact, my friend, posts should be more than 100 characters long and should be very thoughtful and informative so that beginners can benefit from these posts and in order to develop the potential of members with average ideas. Therefore, you must learn more and more in order to publish useful, unique and important posts for the community.

Yes absolutely right. Some members write comment with low quality content. Some don't follow the rule that is your comment should not be less than hundred words. I do not do this thing because I know that the comment which have content with no understanding will be removed.

I agree with you. We see a lot of low-quality topics , and some members post comments in the Arabic language, and this is against the rules. Everyone must respect the rules so that we can help this forum develop

• Useful or interesting 1

A large number of recurring posts and bad, unhelpful posts are deleted every day by moderators, especially in the beginners section.  We have to focus on making useful posts and learning well in order for the forum to become more useful.

Many members of the forum work for earning money only, and therefore they randomly create posts in order to complete the number of daily posts in order to earn more money easily.  I think we should focus on creating useful posts in order to continue working on the forum.

Thanks buddy, you shared a good info. According to the rules of this forum, every member must submit high quality posts and the posts must be effective. It must have 100 characters. Moreover if you post low quality it will be removed by the administrators. So always try to post correctly and refrain from wasting your precious time by posting inferior.