Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Hello friend, I agree with you, we must all strive to make quality content, because that way we will learn more about virtual currencies, I ask the new ones to try a little more.

We must pay more attention to the quality of the posts, not to participate only to complete our daily tasks, because our useless or repetitive posts will be deleted, and we may get warning points if we repeat the violation, so we must take care of our content.

I agree with you of course my friend
The presence of some posts and short responses are often not useful and not constructive, and we must make them at least contain a hundred characters and useful to others.

• +3 1

Greetings, my dear friend, you must in this forum when adding topics or information that the information is not good or unhelpful and that it is not less than 100 letters because that will not be admired by other members and gain a good reputation and your publications will be deleted for these reasons and in order to be able to help and share other members well  You must add valuable information and not less than 100 characters and gain experience and knowledge in order to continue in this wonderful forum

During the time I spent on this site I've seen some low quality contents.

I think the best solution we have is to give them low rates.

Unfortunately, you cannot report them because those contents don't violate the rules of the forum.

I'm a newbie on this platform and yet didn't write any topic because I respect the reader's brains🤷‍♀️

I'll take the opposite approach. Some of the posts are rather lengthy. Where the publication could be condensed to make it more accessible to all. We will address our topics succinctly while staying within the character limit.

It is assumed that according to the new publishing andpayment laws in the forum, we get better content and we do not find any posts without interest or meaning because they will definitely get negative reviews and will not be paid for in the end.

Hi friends You are right. I am a new member but sometime i also get bored because many members didn't post quality content and when we comment on that post so our comment also get deleted when their post get deleted. Because it looks useless to the moderators. So thats why they also delete it. o when we post comment, it also get deleted and it discourages us.

Yes, you are right. Everyone here should publish useful topics for everyone and not just a small question, you can search in the forum and you will find the answer easily. You should not support such topics because you will never get a useful post. Always try to search for useful posts and comment on it.

Dear i notice at this forum from on week that there is lots of members which are writting post of one or two lines. They have no information about topic and they didn't write about that topic.you should try to collect lots of information to write post. You also try to write good quality and informative post.

Everyone who wants this site to continue to benefit us must follow the rules, and posting low-quality posts must be addressed and abandoned because it will not benefit us in any way, but will only place our accounts in danger of being blocked.

We should definetly agree for many reasons because first of all if you tried to explain something in a too short time matter we cannot understand what she/he is trying to say and second if your writing too short i think your just being lazy and if your is this guy dont even try to stay here you arent welcome for being lazy.

Yes, my friend, there are many of these publications, we have to pay more attention to the quality of our publications and to comment on good publications to make them popular, to report and ignore bad posts.

Yes, I noticed this, unfortunately, we find topics with low-quality content and we find many comments on it. I also noticed the presence of multiple topics, all of which talk about the advantages of the Yopit platform. Therefore, you should pay attention and not comment on these topics, in order not to lose it if the topic is deleted.

Yes, I noticed that.  I feel suspicious of these posts, as I cannot determine what the author of the post wants because he does not explain it in a good way.  I prefer the posts to be of interest and benefit, or to have ideas for developing the forum. 

Hello there, my mate. In reality, I hope that we all take the forum and its rules seriously, and that if you are a beginner like me, you will conduct research on the topics at hand and write what is useful in this way, everyone will benefit and there will be no problems or hindrances to the forum's growth and survival.

ey friend, I've also seen such useless comments with unwanted topic and less characters. They may be making such posts to increase their post count, but I dont think that this is the right way to work here. This platform gives an opportunity for all the users to learn and spread knowledge on cryptocurrency, so make posts after good research and learning. Make sure that the topic will be useful for everyone and don't post silly matters.

I've seen some members who start a discussion with a single line or who ask questions while doing so. I believe it would be best if they could DM a member and inquire about something specific, or he could ask the admin, in which case I believe he would receive a better answer.

A lot of people write useless posts or comments with the aim of obtaining money or passing the first 100 comments. This is wrong because that could expose them to deletion or obtain warning points and thus a ban. Read, learn and leave a positive impact.

Right sayings. We should not promote lower quality content. We should just promote high quality topics. The person who provides us great information by his content. Then it's our duty and other person right that we should give him good and positive reputation. If anyone creates unknown and useless content then we should not give him good ratings but we should skip him. 

• +3 1

It is expected that, as a result of the new forum publishing and payment rules, we will receive better content and will not encounter any posts that are uninteresting or meaningless, as these will almost certainly receive negative feedback and will not be compensated for in the end.

Yes you're right! We can't succeed until we will not follow the rules and regulations. We should create topics and posts according to the rules and the rule is that post contain on minimum 100 characters.

I totally agree, my friend.It is indeed disturbing that we sometimes have to read low-quality and purposeless topics .I wish everyone to stop publishing lousy topics and focus on benefiting others here. And I want to thank the forum administrators who delete all non-Good posts.

Of course, I agree with you that publications less than 100 characters cannot be considered official and will be subject to a definite deletion. Therefore, we must avoid them. We must comment on publications of importance in order to increase our experiences

Indeed, I found this, and sadly, many people break the rules by publishing posts with very weak content that provides little value, and sometimes I come across posts that are less than 100 characters long, which is contrary and terrible. I hope all members here pay attention and publish something that is useful.