How buying miners works - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
leomar32151

How buying miners works

Hello friend, is there someone who can guide me on this topic that I have seen today about Yobit Buy a virtual miner and get income in tokens every day! when it comes to getting tokens I imagine it is virtual coins
With each purchase of a miner, the Minex / BTC support price increases by 0.1% (!!!)
what is the token?

202/5000

The miner is an investment that I can sell or I have to have it forever, these are questions that newbies ask ourselves, that is, my question is if it works like the coins that I can buy and sell
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hi friend, Yobit Vmining allows you to buy virtual miners that mines the Minex token. The minex token you mine can then be traded to BTC, USD or other currency allowed in the yobit platform. There are 6 packages that you can choose from depending on the price range you are comfortable with and the payout of token is on a daily basis. You can buy the miner just by clicking the buy button at the right hand side of the package you prefer and your good to go, just make sure you have enough BTC in your yobit wallet to make the purchase. Just recently Yobit had fixed the miner price hence you are able to get better deal now. 

• +2 3
  • +3 1

I still dont understand it the right idea is to make sure that you are doing something right in every case that you find yourself into,the right idea is to make sure that the coin remains floated and the truth is the right idea of it is to keep this coin working perfectly for the investors and it is working

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It will be difficult for you, because mining consumes a lot of electricity and a lot of costs in exchange for some small profits that do not meet your desires, so mining at the present time is much less beneficial than previous times

• +2 1
  • +3 1

For miners its very difficult but quite normal when trading, because every miner want to reach the desire that they want so you should have good and enough coin to trade with

• +1 1

bro this token in available in yobit you can earn using this system in yobit its very good and legit way. bro there you buy miners and this miners mine bitcoin ore other coins this coin is virtual but miners are not 

• +2 1

I tried my best to really be sure of what is happening , so I really dont know how curators are working this we need to really define everything the right idea today is to really put together everything am actually studying this post and we need to follow it perfectly we need to put together how this works the minext and I really am trying my best to get the first one for minex and am still hoping am going to benefit it

• +3 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Irungu said:

I still dont understand it the right idea is to make sure that you are doing something right in every case that you find yourself into,the right idea is to make sure that the coin remains floated and the truth is the right idea of it is to keep this coin working perfectly for the investors and it is working

it is right idea, i think it is best thing happening in crypto world very unique

• -2 1

That seems like a  pretty good idea, I mean there is no way I could understand how this works and the truth behind the working in mining has never come out perfectly so am not so sure I understood before , but now I have an idea to it

• +2 1

Mining needs a lot of electricity and a lot of cost in exchange of small amount of profit.I think mining, at present mining is less beneficial than the previous time

Now there are new rules on the exchange, and now you have to pay not only for the miner, but also for electricity. In fact, you do not lose large amounts, and it seems to me that the miner still pays for itself, so you can use it if you want, because it is really good!

Right now the idea of the vmining seems to be under a lot of criticism which is brought about by the fact that there is so much of the MINEX coins and that the price of it is so low. there are many in the chat on the yobit exchange that have said that the mining is not profitable at the current price and therefore they are hoping that in the future there is another MINEX pump. I think that until this controversy dies down you should hold off on the mining. Also in order to do the mining you will need YO tokens which will serve as the power for your miner. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The minex that mines the minex token, you mine can then be traded to BTC, USD or other currency allowed in the yobit platform. This token is available in yobit. You can earn using this system in yobit. You bought minex and this miners mine bitcoin are other coins. This coin is virtual but miners are not. It is a good way. 

I really don’t know how nipples work, so I need to write down everything I really need to consider. I really need to put them together. I really thought about this article, we need to pay attention to it. You need to compile this usage. Try to win minx sincerely

I explain it in e easy peasy way. Bitocoin mining is a process which individual or group of people called miner's, help to secure the Network and verify transcation by solving complicated mathematical algorithms. And in return they will be paid some Bitcoin as award/ prize for their work. if no miner's exist then no transcation could be done.

I think that this method no longer works due to the sharp decline in the value of the Minex coin, so do not invest in this currency at all or you will lose your money.

I advise you to work on this forum diligently and collect money in the right way.

To buy a miner investment plan you should have a bitcoin in your Wallet you buy a plan for daily or weekly with your bitcoin in the pair of btc minex coin and you participate in the mining plan you choose and you get profits for that

Dear friend I am new on this forum and that's why I do not have much information about these all the function of the crypto talk I have a little information about it I think this is the forum in which the people make investment and it is recently introduced on the crypto talk if you know more about it then tell me also.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I am a new member. I am still learning basic ideas about this field. I advise you to ask the elderly members so that we can all benefit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think you might be able to afford the mining costs, because it requires very sophisticated hardware, as the mining process consumes device life and mobile device RAM faster and thus you will need to change or repair your device on an ongoing basis, but you can ask people with experience in This area and they will give you the right way to start

• +1 1

That seems like a  pretty good idea, I mean there is no way I could understand how this works and the truth behind the working in mining has never come out perfectly so am not so sure I understood before , but now I have an idea to it

On 10/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, leomar32151 said:

Hello friend, is there someone who can guide me on this topic that I have seen today about Yobit Buy a virtual miner and get income in tokens every day! when it comes to getting tokens I imagine it is virtual coins
With each purchase of a miner, the Minex / BTC support price increases by 0.1% (!!!)
what is the token?

202/5000

The miner is an investment that I can sell or I have to have it forever, these are questions that newbies ask ourselves, that is, my question is if it works like the coins that I can buy and sell

Dear friend it's very important question and as we earn money through this forum in the form of Bitcoin and talk token  so it's very important that we should have knowledge about it and in trading it is also required so dear friends if anyone know then tell me about it more I want this.

Like me I don't have any idea about buying a minner it mining coin in the yobit account but I know how to make investment in the crypto currency exchange market for the trading and investment but we need the Senior members to try and put more light to us in order to achieve our goals 

• +2 1

Here is my advice and what I do, I am currently investing with my money and trading in others, but about buying a miner from the Yopit platform who extracts tokens, I think I did not risk the experiment and all these questions about it, I can invest my time and money in other ways that may reap the doubling.