Crypto forum between past and present - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

I think that coding has become much better nowadays, because of the increase in the number of participants who are interested in this field and have knowledge of it, which enabled the encryption to rise, and it is great if we develop it.

From what I have informed myself and I have looked for information I think that the cryptotalk forum or site was always evolving or advancing at all times in order to do or put new things for us or sometimes they take things out of us but it is so that the site does not fall that is why I think that it was always evolving so as not to be left behind like other places that exist today.

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, it is wonderful for the forum’s development and progress and the diversity of topics that are being raised today and its containment of new and useful information and valuable and rich ideas and this is evidence of the members ’acquisition of a lot of experience and knowledge and their development with the development of the forum

Yes, my friend, there is a big difference between past posts and recent posts ... as we find many members joining this forum and sharing amazing things.

• +1 1

I wish that if I joined this forum a long time ago, I would have accumulated knowledge, experience and many profits, but it is okay. I learnt from my reading of members' comments on this topic that the forum is constantly developing and I still have a lot to do here.

Yes, my friend, this is a wonderful thing. The forum is developing well, and the members also learn and gain experience well. This is what we want the forum to remain in the best condition and remain the best among the cryptocurrency sites and the most secure and trusted.

• +2 1

Yes, the content of the forum very cool and is in constant development and you can enormous amount of useful information, especially for beginners, and of course there is a difference between what it was since a year from now, it will be better a year from now.

My dear friend, as far i know, In fact, there is a big difference between a topic from the past and present, and a topic in which you can find greater improvement.

• +1 1

Well, dear, there is a significant difference between current and previous cryptotalk, especially in terms of quality. These days, the safest forum is the crypto forum. Previously, cryptocurrency had no additional protection, but now we see a lot of security on this site.

From this forum we learned a lot about the world of cryptocurrency, crypto currencies, blockchain technology, and even technical analysis of currencies. This is a comprehensive educational forum and is the first home for all cryptocurrency users....!!!!

The exchange of experiences and information between us on this site can increase our experience and information, and we can formulate useful posts that raise the level of interest provided by the member site 

Friend truth. Over time we may be improving, but of course, always looking for more knowledge, because knowledge is never too much. I am very happy to see that the forum can transform people, and this is very rewarding because it is something we have at our disposal, we just have to be interested in learning and growing.

Of course, the content posted here is getting modified day by day,  as jew members are joining , and their experience is making the forum mire evolutionary. Thus all is a good change and important for the forum too.

We, as a group here, our number increases daily, and the topics that the new members raise in terms of questions and new ideas increase with us.

I invited my brothers and friends to join the forum and they answered the invitation, and sure enough there are people like me who have brought their friends here. 

• +2 1

The development and prosperity of cryptocurrencies has played a major role in the members ’desire to get to know them more and invest in them, which made them search and explore topics in this field in a big way.

I hope you have a nice day, well as you can see, I am not an old member to know what the forum was like in the past and compare it with its shape with the present, but I can assure you that I feel the continuous development that is affecting it, as I as a new member what I knew at the beginning is completely different from what I know.  Today about digital currencies, my knowledge has increased day by day due to spending time here and reading posts by members who actively contribute to spreading useful information.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum, but when reading the old posts from a year or more ago, we notice the difference in experience, knowledge formation, topics and information that are posted.
This forum has grown a lot and so have the members
I also hope that I develop and gain the necessary experience
Good luck to you

Nothing stays the same .. my friend .. I noticed the difference from myself .. I am gaining experience day after day, a different person from a week ago .. The field of cryptocurrencies is renewed and the forum lead the message to the fullest and following up everything new .. Today's publications are fresh, diverse, and useful to all members .

I was not in this forum a year ago, but I read old topics that have existed for more than a year, and by comparing them with the new topics, we find that there is keeping up with the development and spread of cryptocurrencies, and this gives us the impetus to continue in this renewed forum.

There is a huge difference between the past and present of the forum. In the past we were earning a too much good amount and we were able to put 30 posts daily and we receive 30000 satoshi for that and now the payment system has changed and we are just receiving the 4000 satoshi for puting 20 posts daily.

I noticed the clear difference between the past and the present in this forum, which appears in the high level of publications and members' comments because everyone here seeks development and this is what we have come to together.

Thank you for your post, my friend, I am new here, it is a pleasure to know that there is an improvement in the course of the site, I am looking forward to good in the future, it will be a wonderful forum, I am sure, ❤️❤️❤️

Friend truth. Over time we may be improving, but of course, always looking for more knowledge, because knowledge is never too much. I am very happy to see that the forum can transform people, and this is very rewarding because it is something we have at our disposal, we just have to be interested in learning and growing.

Yes, you are right, my friend, I noticed this matter and during my comparisons between the old and the new publications, I saw the real experience resulting from the experiences of the members, and this is something that bodes well. I wish the forum that teaches us everything more development and prosperity.

• +3 1