Crypto forum between past and present - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

This is an evolution that I've also noticed..The post and comments keeps getting better especially as the forum is so strict with all the rules and also the admines are doing their best to keep the forum as clean as possible all the time..

I am a new member here and I do not know how it was in cryptotalk fast and now what is in the present, so it has been days since I came here, I want to know about it here and I am sending it to many place As far as I am concerned, I feel that now the condition of To is better than before, now people are investing more and more and working more and more. 

I think using cryptotalk.org is because if you use cryptocurrency, there is no risk, but now we will be safe. Home that makes us easy. These have many benefits because it must derive themselves and others.

Definitely, that is valid, it is on the grounds that as time passes by experience increments and information increments too however there are still some different individuals here who continue making not valuable posts in light of the fact that numerous amateurs are presently entering this gathering.

As a beginner i didn't have knowledge on past crypto currency rather the present. But I will learn hard from the old friends to teach me about crypto currency past and present 

Dear friends I'm new in this platform I know have any knowledge about the past crypto because I join crytotalk currency recently, but in present experience of cryto I'm really enjoying the platform, but I don't know if someone can acknowledge me about the past experience in the platform

Crypto currency forum is the world best platform i ever seen.It is developing day by day.At present rules are also strict than past.Rules are changed and improve day by day.The price of cryp currency is also increaseing Now the post quality is much better and experienced member is also increasing day by day. 

I will say that this is an evolution that I have noticed.  Posts and comments are getting better as the forum is so strict with all the rules and the administrators are also trying their best to keep the forum as clean as possible. From this forum we have learned a lot about the world of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and currency analysis.  It is a comprehensive educational forum and the first home for all cryptocurrency users.

Learning is accumulative , so when this forum started there were not many members who know about the crypto world or very new in this field, and they kept on posting on daily basis so it is very normal for their knowledge to develop because they are on daily contact with new subjects and they must be reading to know more, and this must have reflected their knowledge development on the topics and comments they write.

19 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Am happy for you my friend because you will benefit for your hardwork, my payment also begins tomorrow. Let us continue to progress with good positive constructive posts so that we will be getting full payment for our work in every section we make posts.

Yes dear friend we have to work hard because nothing good comes easily and great things usually take time before th y arrive to us, since this forum pay us well then we should always work positively to make them happy and by that we can be offered more opportunities to earn.

It makes a very big difference between today and a year ago. Members of this forum have developed information and shared valuable information

Yes my dear you are totally right and well said we are new here and I have no more knowledge about this forum but this is true there are many people's are here that got knowledge as well and earning also too.

• +1 1

Hi. My dear there are many difference between past and present in crypto world. Because now a days this page is going on trending. 

And i have no idea how this page will work in the future. So i thing that the site will continue to develop toward the better. 

Virtually the difference is very cleared, Because if you look at the past member of the forum the knowledge that they have before compared to the present knowledge of the new member, The old member inpacting knowledge to the young ones.

Truly, it is magnificent to discover this advancement in the discussion through helpful themes that recognized individuals distribute and contain a great deal of important and rich data in the field of digital forms of money. 

• +3 1

Yes,it shows that people are adhering to the rules and regulations.The knowledge from here will bring out better version of us.let us all continue to contribute positively to the growth and development of the forum.

The changing of this forum due to information about this forum and awairnes about Cryptocurrency and this plateform are use leaning Manu skills. 

• +3 1

Of course yes,from a mere look, you can easily identify a post of an old members to the post of a biginner,their most surely be differences as that of the old members is from a highly experience one

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I think forum has been changed yes but it I the right act I think so no doubt and don't be worry so work hard and be familiar so one day you will got the information all. Now rules also changed and more informative and I'm also new.

• +1 1

Virtual ly that the gaps is rid involving your prior start with this discussion in contrast to the particular period of expertise and comprehension. Where there are Nice and capable members That Are additionally helping in imparting knowledge into the older people to get successful communication, discussion and Learning How to occur

I think the reason for using Cryptotalk.r is because when we used cryptocurrency there was no more security but now we can do many kinds of security.  There are captchas that prevent us from working very easily.  Many have benefited because it will be a hassle for those who are copying from us and others who are working on it.

I also noticed the huge increase in number of topics written and active members which is a positive sight of what this forum provides to us 

Also now rarely posts gets deleted compare to before to what I see which means members now are more careful about following the rules and this really increase the forum quality as well

Yes, my friend, the development in cryptocurrencies is gradually developing at a tremendous speed in the year that is gone. Few people use cryptocurrencies, but this year has increased in popularity, and now many countries will deal with cryptocurrencies. Do well for this wonderful forum

Crypto forum has now been improve compare to past every member post will be evaluated if it contain rich information and its no room for spammers which causes some country to be ban