Crypto forum between past and present - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

Truly, it is great to discover this improvement in the discussion through helpful points that recognized individuals distribute and contain a ton of important and rich data in the field of cryptographic forms of money.

I have read many of the topics coming from the last year when Cryptotalk was launched and most of them were ridiculous. Even some coming from people that had experience coming from bitcointalk, they didn't want to spend too much time and made posts that were just a few lines with no information at all and could easily be called spam. Even those that had technical knowledge did not want to give it to Cryptotalk and as we can see most of them have already left after extracting some rewards that they were not deserving.

Yes, just as cryptocurrencies are passing themselves off, so is the cryptocurrency forum, and the quality of this forum content is expected to increase day by day.And everyone is enjoying the benefits of it.

I think yes in everything with the passage of time changed occured but you are right now the topics and I year ago topics really now developed and modified. But I joined this later so I'm not more familiar that old cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I think yes you are true now there are lot of changes but now I'm new here so I think I can't say more about this but now I can feel the changing about the forum now it is more information and more friends.

• +2 1

Actually i am very lucky to become a part of cryptotalk platform.it is really an amazing site for me.there are many distance between past and  present of cryptotalk.it has ups and downs.they sre changed snd adds in the site.but it is true that crypto currency is improve day by day.          

The most of the changes are made in the payment system of the Crypto talk forum so so in the old payment system we were running in great money but now there are less opportunities of earning

In my opinion, the matter has changed a lot from the past, the matter has become more organized and also the professionalism of the forum has launched its own work, which in my opinion will be distinguished 

There is a lot of difference between yesterday and today. Current information about crypto is more important. New and up-to-date topics are being written about crypto day by day. There is a lot of information about crypto on the internet. We will learn even more information in the future.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:24 PM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

Well Said!

Cryptotalk is like a school or home for us .

It gave us knowledge of crypto . It helped us a lot in our learnings about crypto . So it is our duty to serve it & help here the juniors & newbies as much as wecan .

We should spread knowledge here & make a chain .

In this way , Cryptotalk will progressed .

And United We Win.

I will say that I found that there are actually new users in this industry who only go to the depths of the past posts topics of past users to post a quality in those old posts dig actually means there are more new users who are more likely to delete nonsense posts.  So they are careful to avoid posting on these topics as they will only waste their time posting on topics created by new users. Without their hard work it would have been hijacked by spammers.  Chief Moderator and Co.

As you know, the crypto platform  have achieved a lot in a very short period of one year and at the same time it has made a place in the hearts of the people by giving them many conveniences. I easily believe that it will be useful for people in the future, so I should support it and use it to explain my benefits. i am also using this platform and like it very much.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.

Yes my dear you wrote quiet well. I am also a newbie here but I found every thing which relate to my work my knowledge. There is a lot experienced members at this platform which have very good knowledge about crypto world which is quiet good thing for youngsters. 

These days everyone try to earn and learn both and in my opinion this is the best site ever. 

Although I am a new member and I don't know how was the platform one year ago, I can see your point. It shows us that the administration and the members work hard to make this place a better platform. Congratulations to all who contributed to this achievement.

• +1 1

Past compared to present thing are alot better situation.This forum gives us the opportunity to gather knowledge in additional to earn money.cryptotalk from than to now is quite simple the strictness of cryptotalk increasing day by day

Yes meet you are very right that with the evolution of cryptotalk forum. D members are capable of doing more great work and the new topics are much greater and informative from the old ones and this is a great forum that gives us a whole knowledge about cryptocurrencies in a very good manner that we can earn more profits in future through cryptocurrencies. 

• +4 1

Comparing this forum activities against of last year you will indeed find distinctive development and improvement that has taken place. Since I many features has been added in the forum other interesting and amazing things like competition for topic contest was held, quiz for several days were members of the forum and the coming new ones will learn from those topics, and informations

My guess is that the reason we use Cryptotalk.rk in the past is because when we used cryptocurrency there was no more security but now we can do many kinds of security.  There are captchas that prevent us from working very easily and many have benefited.

Dear you have put a good analysis here.Cryptotalk has been the forum with a huge number of members in past.In present it has progressed a lot and has multiple members compared to past.in present crypto is much more stable and decent platform than past.i hope it will increase its stability in future.best of luck for future

On 10/20/2020 at 10:57 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Of course, there is an evolution in all posts for members who gained experience from reading new information in the forum, and also we see every day many beginners who start learning with us in this forum.

The evolution is neccessary as people are blessed with new process they have experienced from each day, so members will read more and won't ask questions again about what they have read and will bring more ideas on what other people never heard of

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/17/2020 at 7:09 PM, Sara nour said:

I completely agree with you. With the passage of time and reading many articles, they gain each other's experiences and become more able to expand by writing more valuable topics.

Thanks, but you must pay attention and look into each topic to be well understood in order to gain experiences

I think the reason we used to use cryptotalk.org in the past is because when we used cryptocurrency there was no more security but now there are many types of security we can do. There are captchas that prevent us from working very easily. Many have benefited because it will be a hassle for those who are copying from us and others are working on it

Crypto talk is developing day by day and it is providing benefits to many people

Many people are learning and earning from it. Yes there is a great difference in the forum of the past and the forum of today.

Many matters have modified right here in contrast to closing year, by using sharing desirable thoughts and discussing greater famous topics, and a new monetary fee machine has been put in region and the discussion board foreign money has been launched, and this is very cool. 

I was first visited in crypto since 2019. In that particular time crypto gives to his members 30 posting opportunity.In that time which was a very good number of earning there member can got.But in recent period crypto provide 20 post daily, which was effected for earning.And the post level is going high and pretty much good i think.