I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

On 12/25/2019 at 9:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

For the first time when you need to start beginning to invest you dont have to start with big investment while you have zero experience, so you should start with low amount in some sites such as yobit and binance and your experience will be growing day by day.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Use well-known and reliable platforms such as Yobit, benance, in the market to buy, store or trade cryptocurrencies It is more secure than unknown sites that may be SCAM.

There are actually so many tactics to get getting crypto community when you can expend once for all gain in that case unquestionably it's important to find the following when I personally get crypto activities and get wonderful gain to get smaller choice it has the example of legitimized web-site around you may have an understanding of a little something, in that case, consider to purchase staking when it has the as well superb way with choice plus fine gain just simply googled and luxuriate in.

You should not invest in any ponzi or pyramid scheme. You should choose any good cryptocurrency exchange and purchase some coins or tokens which according to you have good potential to grow.

• +2 1

I don't know of any site for now but I think you should keep looking and also I think some member here will be Abel to help with that but we have to be very careful with all this scam sites they will take your funds so you have to be smart about it thank you 

• +1 1

Try investing / trading ,If you need huge money try to buy some coins when their value is low and try to sell those coins when its value is higher. If you are new to invest / trading then try to spend only small amount and try to gain some profit from that. Investing big is really risk and be careful when you invest.

the most popular exchange binance is a good start for you , kucoin as well and of course yobit , you can invest in any of these 3 because all are legit but you still should be careful to the currency you invest in to not be a scam so you don't lose your money

if you want to use other exchanges then always google them first and see reviews about them

I think you have to visit an Bit krypton, which is one of the best and progressing trading company so far.They will gives you alot of profit by investment.And it's minimum amount of making investment is 50 dollars.Your profit will be increases as your investment increases.

• +1 1

On 12/27/2019 at 10:30 PM, Badman001 said:

If u want to make huge money then u must to buy some coins at low value and sell when coin Is pumped . If u want a small profit from you investment then u must be go for binance to lend your bitcoin .

Yeah to invest you have to buy a good amount of Coin kn low price in irder to make profit. Before you invest try To dig some information about investing. Take experts advice ,that will be help you alot. If you want small amounts of invest you ca go for binance.

• +1 1

If you're planning on investing, I would really recommend to you Binance exchange. Well this is just if you wanted to invest on cryptocurrency. Binance exchange is really great and has a lot of opportunities where you could earn if you know your way around.

If you go ahead invest in any discrimination and not only invest with it but want to benefit from it, then according to my opinion crypto talk will be very much better for you because this time many more people are doing this investment and  taking advantage of it. And this is very much for the national. This time nobody can run your money.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

This site give up information about all the steps and if you want a small profit from you investment then you must be go for binnance to lend your bitcoin and wish you all the best.

Firstly  if we are a newbie and Don't have enough  knowledge  on crypto  currency  or its' market price  then i will recommend you not to invest because here are a lot of sites which is scam. So before investing you have to be so much careful  and Have  to also proper  research  on it . i will suggest  you to invest  a small amount 

Thank you for your advise. So you're from philippines too. Yes i know i have fallen, are you looking for crypto currency mining sites or you are looking for random income generating site........ 

There are many sites on the world that is profitable but some of them are not work and they thief your coins and at the end you loss your coins. My suggestion to use yobit to invest it is very useful and have less fees and also secured.

When I enter in this sites and I noticed that all of the members are saying about investing in cryptotalk and it could be more profitable but I wanna advice you to all that cryptotalk give us much money which helps to us in day to day lifes or in needy things and wants.

You know everything can be done properly if you have proper knowledge. Knowledge is mandatory for investment your assets in any website either it is legit or not. Before investment you have to learn about the site where you want to invest to avoid from scamming. My suggestion is that you should follow yobit.

I wouldn't advice you just invest in an unknown site ,scammers create site to be an investment site and through that they get to dupe people I will advice you make research about the site you want to invest in before you put your money in any site mate.

I wouldn't advice you just invest in an unknown site ,scammers create site to be an investment site and through that they get to dupe people I will advice you make research about the site you want to invest in before you put your money in any site mate,

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you should invest little amount to gain experience and knowledge ..when you get skills and experience then you should increase your amount.

yeah yobit and many other wallet is best for investment and trading so invest your money in these types of things so you get many profit and don't lose hope because there have lots of work and money in these types of fields so keep it up bro. And share useful ideas with your friends

I do not understand what you wanted to say. If you wanted to invest a coin you can invest on trx coin or talk token on yobit. But you should not invest at any money doubler sites they all are scam. They will stole your money. 

Hello my friend, I wish you good luck in this forum, and on your question, I can tell you that you are in a good and safe site as the cryptotalk site you can invest in, so think and ask about reliable people before taking any step. I wish you success as a new member here.

@Litel eobot for me is a little bit a no go zone they are very expnsive in with my standard, there is a chance that one can get better services somewhere else so to me right now we need to find that power to what we are doing that effort to it and be sure of its growth, there are so many ways its different , @Kanji you asked about eobot , I will post about my experience about them

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a popular earning website.  Here you can earn money through investment.  If you have a lot of money you can buy some coins.  There are many sites in crypto where you can invest and make a profit.

I would not know how to tell you I am new but it seems to me that you would have to buy coins that have had a high value and now they have gone down so when they go back you can sell them and get enough money.