Free 0.001 LTC per day - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

Free 0.001 LTC per day

Hello friends.
have a nice day.
I give you a page to mine LTC in the cloud for free.

Profit per day:
0.001 LTC

I made my first withdrawal of 0.00025 LTC from my Coinbase account.
I take the screenshot for you to see.
It proposes paid plans (for now I'm not going to try that, I'll just use the free one that works)
If you like the information, I would appreciate it if you could use my name as a reference code. 1686934
I leave the link:

https://ltcminer.com/1686934

Greetings.

direct link, no referral

https://ltcminer.com 

image.thumb.png.e1322875182501f3bf01bcbf62a21e5f.pngspacer.png

image.thumb.png.2c61aa84ef2b8f172ca988f7fcea9409.png

Edited by Sdluca70
  • -1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I will try this site, but how much is the amount that I withdraw in the dollar currency, please, and what are the withdrawal methods, I did not mention that.

Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us. I think we can earn a lot of  LTC through this. But we have to work knowingly so that we are not in any danger.

• +5 1

0.00025 LTC per day can be withdrawn for free. As of today it is equivalent to 0.012 dollars.
You have to be careful with the account you use. If the account is Binance for example, you do not receive them, since the minimum is 0.001 LTC.
Coinbase doesn't have this problem, just like the screenshots I put up.

On 10/18/2020 at 2:39 AM, Sdluca70 said:

@Sdluca70 Be careful with this SCAM site! I used it in 2017 and i wonder to see it today, they will pay you for only few transactions to win your attention and trust, and at the end they'll ask you to buy a package! In short, they will pay you even 5x free LTC which are not worth even $1, and then you will trust them and buy a package that worth's more than $10 and you'll be blocked from there. I repeat again, they are SCAM and it happened to me and many other people!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Do not promote the spam link here. The site is paying really the small LTC amount for a day. I just visited their site but unfortunately, so many trackers are blocked by my antivirus software installed on my device. Surprisingly, they have specified the different plans to cheat the visitors. Be extremely careful before participating in this sort of so called online mining site.  

This site is honest and I have already tried it, but you may reach the stage of being deceived by it, after a few days have passed, you will see your balance has become more than 2 or 3 Litecoins, but when you request to withdraw it torrents you have to participate in the first step in order to withdraw and I think that if you deposited the fraud will take place on you so beware from him

I am very glad that you share this website with us. Having provided proof of payment makes everyone trust this website. I will definitely try and get passive income.

31 After payment the site asks you to buy a paid package. You can make 31 free transactions. Do not use multiple accounts at 1 ip address All your accounts will be blocked I have experience and share it with you. I forgot. Do not invest and do not buy a paid package When you buy a paid package after 2 transactions your account will be blocked. The project works with a fraudulent scheme and use only the free version

I have been trying to earn from many cloud mining sites since i start earning cryptocurrencys, and i never earned a single dime, and when i read a review about thus cloud sites they only pay for users who have referrals that have been investing on the loud site.