What mean Mnemonic Phrase ! and what i can do if i lose it ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

What mean Mnemonic Phrase ! and what i can do if i lose it ?

welcome everybody
I have caught my attention on registering in a wallet this week  the Mnemonic Phrase. I don’t know what it is and how can I use it again and if I lose it  .can I log into my account again and change the Mnemonic Phrase . so How many types of mnemonics are there? and how i use Mnemonic Phrase again .

thank you all

Edited by mohamedpc1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Mnemonics are a system of various techniques that increase your memory capacity using simple associations. To memorize complex rules, laws, and numbers, they are turned into short rhymed phrases that are easy to learn

I think that this is created so that you remember any data, or your passwords, and you have some associations!

• +2 1

I think, if you forget or lose your password, it will be detrimental to your account.  Money may be lost or stolen from your account.  Mnemosics techniques have been created so that you do not forget your password.  This is great.  Thank you.

This is the first time I'm seeing such a term. From my small research I found that it's a secret group of words that represent a wallet. So I think mnemonic phase would help you to secure your wallet by using passwords. Another feature of this is that it is a memory aid like abbreviations or rhymes or songs that would help you to remember something else. 

Edited by Nicole018

This is a good feature that you can use in case you forget your password and keep your account safe from anyone trying to log in to it

Mnemonic phrases is like recalling something. Mnemonic phrases help us to recover our password if we have forgotten it. It is like a standby for password.

I absolutely do not advise you to use remembering the password. My friend’s wallet has been hacked because of this option. Where he chose to remember the password, then his phone was lost, so he fell into the hand of one of them, who opened his wallet and stole everything in it .

• +1 1

The art of mnemonics and mnemonic is a new and very good technique used in case you forgot your password. Therefore, when you were created your account. you wrote some words through which you can remember the password and enter your wallet is a good feature to avoid losing your money and effort.

The meaning of the word mnemonic is to save your secret code, without which you cannot enter the wallet at all, so you must save it or record it in a safe place so that your effort does not go in vain.

• +2 1

It's the recovery your Wallet all new Wallet now use this technology to secure your coins in your Wallet if you lose it by mistakes, if you have your recovery phrase you can bring back all your coins without any problems it's very important in the world of crypto currency 

if you forget or lose your password, it will be detrimental to your account.  Money may be lost or stolen from your account.  Mnemonics techniques have been created so that you do not forget your password.

Mnemonics are a set of strategies that use basic comparisons to improve memory ability. Complex rules, regulations, and numbers are distilled into short rhymed phrases that are quick to remember. 

This, I believe, was made so that you recognize any data or passwords you have and that you have some connections!

My humble advice my friend is that if you just open a virtual wallet, do not complicate yourself with words that you do not understand and start with the basics so that later you do not make mistakes that you will not be able to solve, the mnemonic word refers to the memorization to retain Data that is already part of our memory and is used a lot by psychologists here in the cryptographic world we can implement it for finance since the value is very changeable and that way it can be useful when you want to buy or sell.

• Useful or interesting 1

When you enter your account and password to the platform, they offer you this option, which means that the browser can save this page's data so that the next time you can access it without entering the password again, that is, it tries to make it easier for you to access the wallet.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I honestly do not know what the mnemonic is but I would help you with great pleasure, but what I will do is investigate from now what that is and thus be able to help others later who ask about it.

Dear friend this is used when you forget your password or login and as we begginer it's very dangerous for you if you have forget your password or email then all of your money will be lost and you will never receive it again that's why this is very important through this feature you are able to recover your password.

Welcome my friend, the most important thing that needs attention is the matters of our personal accounts and their information, I think that you can change the password and put a new one, and also save it on a side sheet to avoid forgetting it, and do a remembering position to keep this information always recorded

I think that the phrase “my memory” is present. If the password is forgotten, you can enter your information to log into your account without a password. I don’t know if my words are correct. If you like them, support me with a heart.

• +2 1

Pending on wallet you desire to use, these are seeds or phrasal words issues to each individual when signing. This is very important for retrieving such address when the need arises to avoid unnecessary loss of currencies. Be extremely careful and cautious with the mnemonic phrase as it determines your access in to the wallet

Hey friends hope so you are well, if you forget or lose your password, it will be detrimental to your account.  Money may be lost or stolen from your account.  Mnemonics techniques have been created so that you do not forget your password its a useful information be careful about it thanks.

I think that you should save the information on your account in order to be able to log in to your account again in the event that it is logged out of it, and also as for the phrase “My Memory”, you must ask the expert members about the matter

Hey there,

Using this phrase you can reach to you wallet from anywhere in there world without any further requirements. 

I advise you to keep it offline if you can't memorize it but don't keep it on any PC or smart phone.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and the important questions to all new members like me I think I will read all the comments because I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies.
Good luck

Mnemonic phrase means something like a device such as a pattern of letters, ideas, or associations that assists in remembering something , so it's means that you  have to use something familiar and link it to your password, in case you forgot the password, this familiar thing helps you remember the password.

• +2 1