Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction.

I think that Bitcoin will be at a very high price, but no one can accurately predict its value. Of course, investing international companies in this currency will greatly increase its market value.

Yes it is possible . According to my observation previous years the price of BTC was low .Now a days price of BTC increases .If it continue than in 2925 its price will become 1 million dollars. Some times prediction will be wrong .Exceptions are present here.

I also think that is impossible like its 5 years to 2025 and its becoming a little bit difficult to understand what the statement is all about so we need to wait so there is a other ways to which we can be able to follow certain channels and the right one is to enjoy the good things of every kind of following the right idea is to work with what we have today and wait and see what happens in the end

Thank you, my friend, it is a word close to reality because Bitcoin is growing rapidly and developing, and its price is rising and will reach very high prices. Many people use Bitcoin is a currency that has great popularity and whoever buys bitcoin will not lose 

I think in the next five years the price and value of bitcoin will definitely go high. Many individuals can predict the price of bitcoin in the next five years base on their own understand, but only few predictions comes true. 

Recently, most companies have begun to accept the world of cryptocurrencies, linking them and dealing with cryptocurrencies, as this trend will affect the scientific economic trend entirely and will lead to an increase in the price of bitcoin, especially because it is the leading currency in the world of cryptocurrencies.

day by day the popularity of bitcoin grow up, that why the price of bitcoin are grow up.as a beginer in my oppinoin is one day bitcoin price reach 1 million. but it is not possible in 2025.

In fact, we hope that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise more because that is a benefit for everyone, as our rate of profits increases, but I do not expect the rise to reach the price of Bitcoin to one million dollars, this number is impossible to achieve in the coming years

• +2 1

I wish your prediction will come true mate. Bitcoin is one of the most popular and demanding crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in bitcoin. Look last year bitcoin price was low. But now its increasing. Bitcoin has a promising future. Im very optimistic about bitcoin. Lets see what happens. 

• +1 1

yes you are right you should such a useful information in this forum your traffic is full of knowledge full I'm very glad to read this traffic thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information with us

• +1 1

I believe Bitcoin price can go up within the few years and Bitcoin can be even more powerful than we believed so far and so many companies are reserving Bitcoin as their digital properties.

Hello my friend

We do not disagree that Bitcoin is a strong and reliable currency and its exchange rate is constantly increasing due to the large number of investors on it and because of the large quantities of purchases of this currency

But I don't expect it to reach a million dollars. I expect that it will be difficult to reach that number by 2024 because it requires very, very large investments, and I do not expect that to happen.

• +3 1

In the 2025 1 bitcoin reached upto 100k $ which is not a low price i am very excited to work on it. I hope it will be good for the future. Bitcoin is high now.

I am not sure anymore. It seems to be close that Bitcoin can go at this price. It is something that confuses me why and how it managed this. I mean how is it makes always a higher price and the lows are not broken. It started from very low with just a small number of community and the early people were intelligent but we can't say they didn't do it for the money. All were selling and some of course made enough after risking and holding for some time. It seems that it was programmed to go this high and that many new about that very early. 

For many reasons I think there is many that are secret to us that happened. And that Satoshi was not one, but probably a team that handled everything, making posts, giving replies, criticism that was easy to debunk and many more. tThis I say because to look at where bitcoin goes we need to know how it started. It is just very difficult with Satoshi gone. It is a mystery about him and where it can go in price. All I see are beliefs, not something in data that can give an absolute number. Prediction algorithms and even coming from banks. Maybe it will be ten million not just one.

Well, it could happen. Bitcoin is increasing in popularity around the world every year and the demand for it increases, but I think that the Corona pandemic has caused great damage to the economy of all countries.  Which makes the order for Alitcoin to reach $ 1 million in 2025 is unlikely, but it is possible

• +3 1

Frankly, I hope that this will happen, but that the value of Bitcoin will become a million dollars within three years. I expect that this is an exaggeration.

58 minutes ago, UntoldDraconian said:

think this are just stories and we need to follow certain ideas that we can think of other than bitcoin hitting a milion , I think this is just wishful thinking and though we have ideas that we can persuse , it is perfectly understandable and year there are thousands of people who are speculating on this and its true this is a perfect way to wait and see, but for me I dont think its going to get to that position.

@UntoldDraconian Well, in 2009 bitcoin was worth nothing and today it has already exceeded 60k dollars, so it is not strange that it can reach a million any day, that will depend on the devaluation that the dollar suffers, nobody can predict that exactly, they are only speculations,
But in the financial world, speculation plays an important role and is an essential part of the fluctuation of the price of money, so you have to have an open mind and think that a bitcoin in a million dollars is something that maybe we can see some day.

Sorry friend I don't thing this is how much time you have written in the form I think the Bitcoin will soon crossed the 100 million at the end of 2021 so this is the time to invest in the Bitcoins and I request to all of the members who invest in the Bitcoins for a longer. And you can earn a grade from this forum

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right the price of the Bitcoin will increase in the 2025 from 1 million because at this time the price of the Bitcoin is cross 60 lakh so this is not a big deal

• +3 1

I think Bitcoin will increase more and it will easily crores 1 million and I think we should collect Bitcoin because in future it will prove very valuable for us and I am also collecting my Bitcoin and I am saving it.

I think the only coin which can make record no one other. Bitcoin is the only high price coin which have most users and people want to earn in bitcoin. Because they think that they can earn money in short period.  So the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So we can take advantage if we are users of bitcoin. So now that price going high and we can have patient and can hold our coin at that time when we earn high profits.  You can see the growth of bitcoin is going to high price.  So bitcoin will reach on 1million dollars. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time the price of the Bitcoin is going high in the market and very soon the price of the Bitcoin cross the 1 million dollar in the market because at this time the price is $60,000 so you can assume that very soon this will cross 1 million

As we are seeing the price of Bitcoin is increasing in daily basis, then the prediction of one million dollars looks like it will be right predicted. It is no doubt that the demand of Bitcoin is increasing daily which cause the price push up again and again.

On 3/29/2021 at 11:19 PM, Jessica7 said:

Frankly, I hope that this will happen, but that the value of Bitcoin will become a million dollars within three years. I expect that this is an exaggeration.

I will say like you 940,000$ with three years its very hard to me to accept it, as a human accepting this much money is hard, but when i think that bitcoin pumps from 4000$ to 64,000 dollar with only less than 6 months i also think that it may rich 100,000$ in the next few yer.

It is possible to reach this limit, yes, and with this increase I think that its price will also increase and the reason for all this is that the world is heading towards it greatly and is dealing with it more, so it is natural for this to happen in the future.

• +1 1