Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

Yes of course it’s sad. Because many people would be interested in crypto after watching videos on YouTube. Currency is banned in many countries. As a result, this has happened.However, the way crypto is now known worldwide, it will not be long before crypto will be accepted in all countries.

• +2 1

It is bad news for crypto facebook and youtube are not supporting this forum by deleting videos about crypto,but soon they will realize they are doing false with crypto currency,i think that they can't do anything because with the passage of time users are increasing permanently and its scope is increasing that is good for us.

• +1 1

i think that there are some rules about crypto videos, i heard one youtubers said that receive a message from youtube for following some rules about cryptocurrency videos

In last year for this kinds of step bitcoin market went down. But now google, facebook supporting bitcoin even facebook has a crypto project which name is libra coin. Google now reduce their banning om crypto news and videos on their platform. 

• +1 1

Perhaps because of a special marketing campaign for Facebook's expected currency, Libra,
Therefore, YouTube has been removing anything related to crypto recently.
But personally, I do not think that YouTube deletes the videos randomly, the content may be not good, for example.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 8:06 AM, vivek jain said:

st We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:06 AM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

What a bad thing if it is like that, it shows that large companies or governments are taking action on the matter, it is a shame to be like that since it is very important today all this

• +1 1

I think this problem has been fixed, because in my case I have seen some crypto ads on youtube and facebook, if I must be cinsero that this year there was a so-called "cryptopurge", but we already know that is normal to happen.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Well as for me, even if crytotalk is banned from all forms of advertisement, crytotalk is already beyond and above advertisement. Because crytotalk is already known accross the world already. So with advert or not, crytotalk is already known world wide. Never have fear even if crytotalk is banned accross all social media, it will not course any side effects to it. Welcome mates

• +1 1

YouTube mother crosses an excellent platform for promoting cryptocurrency news It is used by trading platforms to promote them and explain their use and the tools in them and the laws change according to need.

Yes it is very sad news but I think there are many plagiarism where we can find knowledge about the cryptocurrency and one of the best forum is the cryptotalk which is I think enough for the knowledge of cryptocurrency.  So no need to sad. 

In any website or forum there are rules and regulations. Either change the rules or delete the item or video from the site. I feel since the videos violated their rules, they were removed or deleted. But now it seems the videos are back.

On 12/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, Raina KH said:

It is very sad that the leading social platform are taking down the advertisements related to crypto world. First facebook, then Google now youtube. There is a great potential of these platforms in the advertising industry. A lot of binge watchers see many advertisers advertising their products and projects.

If Facebook also banning the crypto advertisement so how they will promote their cryptocurrency Libra coin while they have disabled cryptocurrency advertisement.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It is sad that we see social media sites subject to the policies of certain countries or groups, the deletion of these videos must be paid for by some of the beneficiaries! But this is not surprising as YouTube and other companies are seeking profit in the end.

Though YouTube says it was a mistakes and are working to restore them back, and still a bad news for the newbies who are planning to know more about the crypto world systems.

I have not heard anything identified with this. Since I don't follow any YouTube channel to think about cryptographic money. Also, YouTube has counterfeit data about crypto. I don't watch and don't care for those recordings.

• +4 1

Hello everyone, I have no information about it, but if so, it would be a setback, in terms of the usability of cryptocurrencies, since we all look for information on YouTube, to know first-hand, how we can benefit, with the use of cryptocurrencies, we hope that these problems can be solved, since otherwise they will be doing great damage to people interested in this technology.

I do now not like the unhappy information about cryptocurrencies, it is our future, I did now not observe these antagonistic techniques on the section of social media platforms, however it is sincerely precise and sad, I have self assurance that the encrypted world will show its well worth and reap excellent success in the future. 

I'm just happy in the end YouTube decided to retrieve those videos and Facebook now is even creating their own cryptocurrency, this is a big support from them.

It is really a bad news for the crypto world and youtube is a great platform where we are able to get knowledge in the field of crypto world. This would dramatically reduce the information power and reduces the growth and popularity of crypto.

Already they made further amendment and restore back those crypto related videos, including new updated videos of analyst, experts predictions and coaching towards the trading, investment and mining of crypto currencies. You can go in to YouTube channel to watch more of crypto currencies videos its good idea

This deletion is due to the policies that governments and major companies follow to prevent the spread of cryptocurrencies and resist their spread, and that because it harms them as it is through the decentralization that we enjoy that it does not become possible to monitor 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Is this really happening? I recently watched a lot of crypto clips on YouTube. I think there is something strange.

I appreciate,it is very useful sharing information in this forum I am totally agree with you YouTube deleted a video related to crypto I think very sad news ,but we are struggle and successful in cryptocrruncy, good luck.

• +1 1

It's really sad, and this business really bothers me, they don't give encryption or cryptocurrencies the small freedom to work quietly, they are fighting encryption and cryptocurrencies, they are really afraid of them. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is a very sad news that YouTube are deleting crypto videos on their channels because a lot of people normally watch videos of crypto on YouTube so that is a very sad news I hope YouTube will try and reconcile with crypto