Suggestions about minex and how it should be preserved by members or their makers - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Suggestions about minex and how it should be preserved by members or their makers

So in this topic I will suggest how we can preserve any currency and try to build it instead of destroying it by selling it randomly and without incurring responsibility

In the beginning, I will talk to the members that you sell the minex out of fear and randomly without specifying a suitable price to sell, especially people who own large amounts of the currency.

This will destroy the project and become inoperative as it happened with many previous currencies due to poor management and selling them as if you were carrying a bomb and must be disposed of quickly before the explosion
It is not like that

As for the characters who own large quantities of a currency, they become a whale and have a very strong influence on that currency and the allowance for selling and destroying the currency and carrying out an unloading process, the whale must preserve that currency in order to continue achieving good income from it by setting a price for sale as well as buying in measured quantities Where after the sale he makes a profit and extracts his profits, and after the currency decreases, he re-enters or injects into the currency and this is to keep the currency working well

For supervising members and coin owners, they should use good, long-term methods to create a strong and not easily dead currency.
And that by linking it to real and powerful projects
As well as concluding agreements with many platforms and companies to promote the currency and expand the currency

I hope that this topic reaches everyone in order to read and work with it in order to build good, strong and beneficial currencies for all

----------------------------------

Another suggestion:
I suggest that fees be added to each of the miners at about 20% of the income it generates in order to recapitalize the currency, and this is to keep the currency rate high because reliance on sales of miners may stop for a while.

For anyone who has other or better ideas please put them here

bitcoins-5-drop-in-value-puts-pressure-on-btc-mining-operations-and-older-asic-rigs.jpg

Edited by Thekingcallme
add pic
  • +3 2

Life is great and enjoy it

I find the Miner project very interesting and perspective idea, but weak hands must understand that only those wh support the project could make some profit otherwie even best project would be dumped to the hell

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems to be a project with a fairly solid structure, your point of view is interesting and I share it. They should take some measure so that the price of the tokens in the future does not go down the drain.

• +2 1

The biggest concern I have is if they come out and try to create additional minex demand by create an IB.  In the short term there will be a pump but ultimately it will lead to its death.  There is plenty of inflation happening and has a heave cost to get there (miner pruchase).  Ease of entry to going to keep most out.  The longer minex holds the more fomo builds and more miners that sell

• +1 1

8 hours ago, justcryptofan said:

I find the Miner project very interesting and perspective idea, but weak hands must understand that only those wh support the project could make some profit otherwie even best project would be dumped to the hell

Yes, your words are correct, and this is why I am talking to everyone in order for them to do a good job of helping and supporting projects and not damaging and destroying them.

9 minutes ago, matias estigarribia said:

It seems to be a project with a fairly solid structure, your point of view is interesting and I share it. They should take some measure so that the price of the tokens in the future does not go down the drain.

For this project to be successful and achieve great goals in the future, the mining must be real, as well as the minex coin must be characterized by strong projects in order to make its price stable without the need for support from the supervisors of the currency

2 minutes ago, m3nt0r said:

The biggest concern I have is if they come out and try to create additional minex demand by create an IB.  In the short term there will be a pump but ultimately it will lead to its death.  There is plenty of inflation happening and has a heave cost to get there (miner pruchase).  Ease of entry to going to keep most out.  The longer minex holds the more fomo builds and more miners that sell

Yes, this is true. There will be inflation in the future, and the support cannot last for a long time unless a strong solution is found to support the currency instead of financing it from money from the sale of miners. We have also seen that when the miner's price reached a large price, the purchases stopped until they were reduced again, and this is why we must search For strengthening the currency through other methods

Life is great and enjoy it

Sincerely the future of Minex is depended on about Yobit website exchange. I have already done a topic about my proposition of putting Minex in the Invesbox with 1 or 3 %, maybe can help Minex token to rise to a high price value. I don't see any other solution about this token progression.

• +1 1

The minex token needs an alternative usage in thw yobit platform other than in vmining to avoid massive sell off and price dump every time. Usage like staking minex to earn BTC or other coins would be a good alternative and take out some quantity in circulation to avoid oversupply.

I don't want to be pessimistic about this but sooner or later, minex token will be the thing of the past at this rate. You ever noticed Minex only pumps when there is only a news from Yobit?.

For me, Minex lacks adequate price support as it was promised before launching. It was just another sharp step to get more buyers for yo token. 

One positive thing is every early miners have already recovered almost their capitals. So not much panic as they are only in profit making only.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

FOMO is the reason why many buys and sells at wrong priced. The suggestion you have about fees should go a long way in sustaining the growth of the project

This is the matter that affects the market madly, as soon as the currency begins to decline, traders begin to sell it and large quantities of it are displayed, which leads to a decrease in its value more and more. The decline may be small, followed by a big rise, and the trader can deeply regret.