Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I prefer to collect cryptocurrencies and then sell them when their price rises, and I do not like to buy them because I do not have sufficient experience to read stock exchanges and know the high and low indicators of each currency and know the best currencies I am still beginning.

My opinion is to buy if you buy the crypto it market value will increase.Increasing in crypto will let more people in it in future it will work for you as a asset it has many benefits.

It is wonderful. I like trading this way. I buy currencies when they are low and resell them when their value increases, and in this way I will have made a lot of profits and benefited from them, but this is according to noticed and experience as well.

• +1 1

In fact, yes, I want to buy and sell for encrypted currencies, but I only lack more information and experience on how to invest and trade in encrypted currencies. This is the best way to earn profits so that I cannot reach the primary goal that I aspire to reach ..

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this is the reasonable way. Buying at discounts, selling at a high price, but you need time and patience to get the profits. I wish success to everyone, especially the forum members.

What can be better, than getting free coins during airdrop campaign and selling it for a medium amount of money? I am sure there is nothing better.

I prefer to buy when the price drops and sell when it rises, for this is how the market goes, and thus profits are made. I also like investing, as it makes good profits if you act smart.

There are many ways to own cryptocurrencies through mining, or as many people do, buy them at a low price and sell them when the price rises, and in this way you get a lot of profits.

There are multiple ways to own cryptocurrencies and most people follow the method of buying at the low price and selling at the high price, but if you do not have a little experience, I think that you are exposed to a higher rate of loss, then we must first increase our experience in this field and then rely on what reality provides us. From the data, and in the end, we invest to make a big profit.

• +4 1

For beginners, there is no option but to purchase at the outset because in the cryptocurrency world, you cannot sell without first purchasing. Both are excellent, in my opinion. Since I save them when their price is low and sell them when their price rises, allowing me to make a lot of money.

In fact, buying and selling cryptocurrencies is the best way to get rich for little work
We buy it when its price drops and sell it when it goes up
In this case, I guarantee that you will get rich in three years, or maybe less

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, this is determined by time and need. For example, I buy and collect coins at the present time, and I will not sell them unless I need to, and there are those who are constantly in need of additional resources, so they sell every period.

• +2 1

Crypto currency is a digital currency, Which impoetance is going to increase as time passes.So we have to follow the thinking of billioners, we have to invest first. Beacuse the more investment will go on, the more you are going to gain in the future, if you start selling it today So you will get some money for some time, but according to the way it is growing, nothing will be achieved.  

• +2 1

coin buy low price and sell high price increase your coins or money  In trading buy and sell important So I prefer both.I think peoples think peoples who are collecting coin and only joining airdrops they're like sell coins . make some profit  you need trading for increase  coins

We can always do an easy process, which is to buy bitcoin at a low price, and when its price rises we sell it to harvest.More money, we should always buy and sell cryptocurrencies because that's the basis of our business .

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, I liked your idea that you put forward. We can earn money and profit online through buying and selling, that is, we work as stock exchange traders who buy when they are low and sell at high prices.

• +2 1

Infact, I have never did this task before or never means never. I just know that in anything you just need the thing "profit". If you know how to take it, you are successful. Buy when no price, sell when price becomes you rich.

• +4 1

Yes, i prefer to buy and sell crypto currency. Trading is great idea to earn lots of profit but you must know about trading. I think you should try to buy coins when the price of that coins are very cheap and sell them when the price increase. This will give you good profit dear. Wish you all the best of Luck.

Yes I prefer both we are sell and buy the crypto.On this we teach the method of better skills and good opportunity.And we earn the currency.

Yes dear, i will also suggest to buy and sell crypto currency. Yiu can easily earn lots of profit by doing this. This is very easy method of earning. You should try to buy coins at low price and sell them when the price of coins increase. I hope you will get good profit. Wish you all the best of Luck.

I mean actually many would pick both due to the proficiency of it as the manner in which it is its work out better compared to zeroing in on selling or purchasing, however despite the fact that its all the more exorbitant since your doing both at any rate and that mean its more work as well..

Buying and selling for profit is good and any cryptocurrency trader user needs to do the both, so there is not a preference between buy or sell, because we are obliged to do the both this is the trading, when cryptocurrency is down we buy it and when going up we sell it to make some reasonable amount of profit to our various wallets.

Yes dear I mostly try to buy and sell coins but I have no experience I am trying to learn how I can can buy coins at low price and how I can sell them at a high price I am trying to Learn and I will do it in future thank you.

Well here is my answer, I both sell and buy according to the circumstances, for example if there is a cryptocurrency that falls in price and you know that its value is going to increase because on that occasion it bought cryptocurrencies either a future sell and make a profit
a big hello to everyone.

Really, I did not try trading, selling and buying, but according to what I searched and asked the advice of members, I found that the best thing is to buy the currency when prices are low and sell when prices rise to gain profit.