Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

We cannot exclude the idea that your money may be stolen, but we do some agitation and be careful not to be exposed to such situations where when you have to put a very strong password that only you know, you must keep and take care of the keys of your public, private and private wallet more.  Because when you lose, you will lose your money. No one is insured from theft, but there are people who are not exposed to such situations as a result of these steps

Thank you for providing these tips .... Of course we must be aware of the things we are doing, so you should not share any personal information with anyone in order not to be robbed... We must keep the keys to our wallet so that we can send and receive money.

The people cannot steal your bitcoin if you secure your account with strong password but unless when you mistakes let unknown person or scammer know your private key or have your secret information they use the opportunity to access account and steal your bitcoin.

Dear friend, thank you for this important post and a great explanation. I hope that no member has forgotten the private key or fell under piracy.
I wish you good luck and enjoyable time on these good intentions

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum and this information is new to me. Thank you very much and I hope to learn more about it
Good luck to you

"Any crypto can be compromised and one day it will happen with any of them. Bitcoin is not excluded from that. This is only a matter of time. We are waiting for a breach and we know that a weakness can be found in any system, and it is important for us that the weaknesses are." This is local so that we can catch up its detection and correction so that it does not develop into a regular problem. This requires an open environment that contributes to cooperation, and then data on these potential problems will appear early enough. "

On 10/11/2020 at 2:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

• Cryptos are stored in a digital wallet.
  • This wallet has a private and a public key.
  • The private key allows you to transfer funds out of it. The public key allows you to transfer funds into it.
  • If you lose your public key, you can still access it with your private key.
  • If you lose your private key, you lose assess to your wallet’s funds.
  • If someone discovers your private key, they gain access to your funds.

It’s as simple as that.

So, as you can see, it’s extremely important that you keep your private key, well, private.

There would be programmers who attempt to get to your private keys. so it is critical that the client's embraces security quantifies that keep programmers and different con artists from taking your private keys which thus would prompt taking your Bitcoins. So the security of private key is an unquestionable requirement for any client in the stage.

Hello my friend, I agree with you. We must be aware of hackers, and we must take a security measure that prevents hackers from accessing our private keys and preserving our currency.
So we have to perform the security of the private key well

In fact, Bitcoin can be stolen if the thief obtains the key to a cryptocurrency vault.  Also, there is another method of theft, which is offering the victim a very profitable project in exchange for investing him with some bitcoin.  So we have to be careful on these topics and be smart because that is likely to end with our cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Yes, if you aren't careful enough with your wallet, people will steal your bitcoin. It is less likely that bitcoins would be stolen if they are kept in a wallet. Anyone with access to your Bitcoin will steal it if you log in to a safe area.

Securing your accounts with strong passwords is necessary and extremely important. Also, to protect our funds from piracy and to keep them as they are. The 2FA protection system can be used, as it provides more secure protection. You should also stay away from fraudsters and not trust them.  And not to enter unreliable sites. I recommend consulting the elderly in case of danger

Yes, if you store your private key online and your wallet gets hacked, then the assets in your wallet will be stolen by hackers. For that, always keep your private key in a safe place, don't put it in an email. You are responsible for the crypto assets that you have in your wallet, if you lose your private wallet key your assets will also be lost.

NO my dear friend no one can't steal your bitcoin until you send them or keep on working  you will be able know better things about this platform.

Thank you for these useful advice my dear friend, and the good explanation, we all have to be careful in this regard, keep passwords well and do not give them to anyone, the wallet is very safe, good luck to you in your work 

• +3 1

There are many cases of Bitcoin theft.  One of the types of theft is through knowing the key of the wallet, through which the thief can transfer all bitcoins, also theft occurs in sites where bitcoins are used to buy illegal goods.

Any encryption can be compromised, and Bitcoin is not excluded from that, and it is necessary to cooperate together to find a solution for that and to reduce it

Really, my friend, this is a very important topic, we have to be very careful about this topic and choose safe wallets and put hard passwords to prevent access by hackers.

• +2 2

If you keep the security of your account and private keys in a safe place, you will never be stolen, unless there is a hacker attack on the platform or the wallet you use, here your money is often not recovered and this has happened previously to many investors in many platforms.

• +2 1

Yes my friend, thank you for your information.

Of course, no one will be able to steal our Bitcoin if we secure our electronic wallets well and not give the confidential information of our accounts to anyone.

• +3 1

Yes there are people who are professionals in the field of digital currency theft! Whether through unknown or unreliable sites or through Telegram! I know many people who lost all their possessions due to hackers hacking their devices and knowing the person’s accounts on the trading platforms and also their wallet accounts.

Many of us do play with this private key forgetting that if they lose it automatically they have lose there funds in the wallet because only with this private key we can get access to the wallet so just the way you said we must make sure we keep it safe in order to avoid losing funds as no one will be there to compensate us if we lose to scammers or hackers.

Yes, my friend, it may not be free of some cases of infiltration by some fraudsters, but I think they are rare and few cases, as Bitcoin is a completely safe currency, but for reasons of caution, my friend does not put your money inside the wallet, but always invested it to stay safe.

• +3 1

Yes it's true that if you're not change your password with time and it's shared by you to anyone then your earnings can be steeled easily. So be careful in the forum for making such type of information about privacy keep in your private.

Crypto has to give provide a private key to protect your account to the hackers Who hack your account and money, you loss your key to loss your money and funds so be aware that. 

Bitcoin is safe as long as your wallet is secure and contains a private key and a strong password, but in the event that you lost the private key or forgot the password, you will simply lose your money, so you must be careful when using the wallet to ensure that your money is not lost

• +2 1