Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Well, it is known that there are many digital wallets, and according to your words, they use asymmetric encryption algorithms that require two keys, but what is the most secure and reliable wallet? Trust wallet has heard that it requires high transfer fees, and the Binance wallet is banned in a number of countries, so what is your opinion?

They can do this by knowing your password or through fraudsters who tell you to give us your password in order to transfer more currencies or if you are new to the Youbit platform, they will ask you for the private key and steal all the money in the account so we have to beware of fraudsters and  We have to harden the password as well.

Dear Friend
One of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies is safe and difficult to be stolen unless the person accidentally gives his wallet information to the fraudsters, such as entering into attractive links that the fraudsters send to his mail or through advertisements that he may be exposed to.
We must be careful in dealing with matters related to the electronic wallet and not giving its information to anyone in order to avoid falling into theft.

• +1 1

My dear friend, the bitcoin coin is well protected and it is difficult to steal it except through one of your close associates, so you should not trust anyone so that you do not lose what you earned from coins, so your private key does not know anyone to stay safe from theft

• +2 1

Yes, of course, fraudsters can steal your Bitcoin through fraudulent bots that ask you for the address of the smart chain or through people who ask you to send them your wallet address in order to steal bitcoin.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. By not sharing your private key with anyone and staying away from harmful files that enable hackers and phishers to access your phone, you can protect your cryptocurrencies. But if you have a large amount of cryptocurrencies, I advise you to store them in a cold wallet, as they are safe and offline wallets.

• +1 1

yeah ,that's true that bitacone is very safe , but scammers are  in everywhere. not accessing unreliable  links and certainly not giving our private key to anyone, and l think no one can hack without the key,we should pay attention.

Edited by lanaahmad

You need to keep your private keys safe.Actually, we should be save our wallet keys in safe place, because it's the source of our wallet and if it's lost we will lose all our crypto.The private keys are hard enough for anyone to memorise. Hackers can steal your collection of Cryptocurrencies. So keep your keys secure, and enjoy the money. 

• +5 1

We must protect ourselves from the theft of our Bitcoins through a knowledge team to write an improved and good password or by keeping your money in an online wallet.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My dear friend nobody can steal your Bitcoin it's only if you release your secret code to access your wallet 

Hello dear friend. Thanks for the explanation. People can steal your bitcoins of course, but it depends on yourself if you keep your passwords well so be careful.

• +5 1

We have to protect the keys to our wallets with our souls, lol because if you lose your key password, you will not be able to retrieve your archives. I suggest that you save the password in a safe place, but you have to be careful not to save it in your mobile phone or on your laptop because they are vulnerable to hacking. Keep it in a notebook or somewhere far from These two places.

• +5 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for this valuable information

It really clarified things to me well regarding the governor and made me pay attention to the issue of the governor and the issue of private keys

We always have to be careful in dealing with private keys for our wallets, as they are the only way to gain access to our balance, so we must avoid giving them to any unknown person or site, so that we do not fall victim to fraud and theft.

I totally don't know about it . But after guidelines of my seniors I get knowledge about it .Your bitcoins can't be steal easily because it has privacy which should be protected .

Thank you, my friend, for this very important information. For you are right, we must keep the key of the wallet in order to save our money from hackers and theft, and thus keep the Bitcoin currency safely in your wallet.

If you do not set a good password for your wallet, some people can steal Bitcoin and infiltrate it, so you must be careful and deal well with your wallet and put a good password to better preserve your Bitcoin.

yes my mate people steal our bitcoin by access to our wallets because many scammers are present they scamp our wallets by use different way so i think we never sharer the private key to any stranger it may be a big loss for us.

The theft of our cryptocurrencies is totally possible and there are different methods used by internet pirates, so we ourselves must provide our own security with the help of the different measures that have the platforms where we store our money.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, yes, there are always robberies like this. you should pay attention, my friend. 
Make sure your key and wallet and put a strong password you should not share your personal information with anyone and sometimes through some deceptive links and give your secret ID to anyone you should always be careful

Hello there this is absurd question they can steal your Bitcoin because Bitcoin security is very very strong when you buy a Bitcoin you will get 2 keys one for public and one fourth for yourself and  private key  for your self if you somehow lost indeed dot private keys then you'll lose all of your money value about Bitcoin because those these kids are very important and these kids are not craftable so don't think that someone stole your Bitcoin it is not going to happen

Yes my friend, you should have to take care of your crypto currency,as you know there are a lot of people looking to steels any o e currency.  So the main reason is the use of un secure and unsafe cryptowallets that should be hacked very easily by anyone so use only big and yrustable wallets to save your crypto currency.

I don't think many are using wallets nowadays. It is most people that just use exchanges and not move the Bitcoin they hold in wallets. A bad thing as I have learned but since they trust exchanges, who am I to judge that. There are some scams though that target wallet holders too, with phising and malware. Beware of all of them and if someone holds bitcoin and has no idea about protecting then there is a lot more to learn.

My dear friend, the currency of Bebtkun is safe, and as long as you have a wallet to save the currency and its key, it is difficult to steal it. You must put a good and secure password consisting of numbers and letters to increase safety