Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Hello my friend, I am new here in the forum and in this field in general, but I believe that you can protect your account and your money with a good and strong password, as well as not trust anyone even if they are close to you and I think that is enough to protect our money

• +2 1

Hi farinds.This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

• Cryptos are stored in a digital wallet.
  • This wallet has a private and a public key.
  • The private key allows you to transfer funds out of it. The public key allows you to transfer funds into it.
  • If you lose your public key, you can still access it with your private key.
  • If you lose your private key, you lose assess to your wallet’s funds.
  • If someone discovers your private key, they gain access to your funds.
  • +3 1

In my perspective bitcoin is portrayed by its security, your bitcoin can be kept securely as long as you have them in a wallet and you have its private keys, that is practically difficult to take, if there are ways with programmers yet they are not exceptionally normal. So I would say that you are absolutely protected.

Yes the hackers can steal your bitcoins. And if you want to keep safe your account you will have to be made a strong password for your account and change same time later later .and you should use a cold wallet.

It is an online currency which could be exchanged for trading. To exchange money you have to transfer it through your online wallet. It would be saved from stealing if you have secured enough your wallet.

Thanks for this important information .. I think securing our financial accounts and our digital wallets is a very important matter, and everyone should pay attention to its privacy, and in this case we protect ourselves from fraudsters

The most important thing when entering the world of cryptocurrencies is to know that the wallets are the most important thing we have, the only way to steal a Bitcoin is that we lose our password and someone can enter and steal the BTC security is very important, so the only serious thing that could happen is a carelessness of you. So you have to be very aware of what you are doing.

No they don't if you safe your btc in good and trusted wallet than no one steal your btc or i personally suggest you as a senior member use the coinbase wallet it is one of the good wallet here and prefer to use the yobit platform only

35 minutes ago, Mustapha Jabbo said:

Cryptocurrency is packed with quite numerous scammers including hacktivists that whenever they confiscate from us it would be completely undetectable and it is a must not just that our crypto can be looted from our accounts or any wallet out there if we do not use complex passwords and apply other protection criteria such as allowing 2FA.

Using 2FA on you yobit or any trust wallet you account will be popular save because you bitcoin can be stealing if you have 2FA on you bitcoin wallet that will not be possible min while you have to use strong password because of hacker. 

Yes if course your bitcoin can be steal because most at times we normally be the cause of our lost as we know we have security to protect our accounts which is the private key but most of us don't keep secrets to ourselves but we keep sharing with friend and other which is very wrong because not everyone is trust worthy so we should be very careful 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Friend! Crypto are stored in digital market. No they cannot because they needed to hack into your BTC wallet which is impossible. 

On 10/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

• Cryptos are stored in a digital wallet.
  • This wallet has a private and a public key.
  • The private key allows you to transfer funds out of it. The public key allows you to transfer funds into it.
  • If you lose your public key, you can still access it with your private key.
  • If you lose your private key, you lose assess to your wallet’s funds.
  • If someone discovers your private key, they gain access to your funds.

It’s as simple as that.

So, as you can see, it’s extremely important that you keep your private key, well, private.

Your Bitcoin will never be stolen if you do not give the information of the wallet in which you deposited Bitcoin to anyone The wallet in which you keep Bitcoin must have good security.

• +3 1

@robery .it is a good idea of how much you.bitcoin can be very important in this organization.

We are discussing by this platform for the update Android.

• +2 1

This depends on how much you conscious or careful about security. If they hack then they will able to stole your money. Otherwise they can't. So make sure your own security by yourself. So that they can't hack your account.      

• +1 1

banknote is really a made of sensational asymmetric encryption, along with inconvenience group a beat back on powerful spread sheet is nearly most unlikely to try. spectacular first method group a database renews was by type a appendage often known as disfigure, mitigative with retinol beat back on spectacular balance sheet motives spectacular hashish to vary dream dynamic group a million nonces specified by weeks??? 

that's  soft to try

Yes my friend your question is authentic and this can be happen. That if you have public or private key you can access to your digital wallet where you had stored your bitcoin. If anyone have access to your public or private key he can access to your wallet and can steal you BTC.

Thank you brother for sharing this with every member of the group ofcourse you can lose your bitcoin if you ain't careful enough so protect your wallet by avoid giving out your security details and do not use your personal information to setup your security.

There some that can steal our Crypto. Some get access through stealing our details and some hacked the wallets to steal our earning. 

It is impossible for anyone to steal your Bitcoin unless you are login through an unsecure area. The main reason of popularity of Bitcoin is not only its value but it is also famous because of its valuable security. If you are accumulating your BTC on yobit you are advised to enable two factor authentication.

I don't think there's any chance of your Bitcoins being stolen if you keep your Bitcoins in a strong secure wallet.But you have to be careful so that no one can easily access your bitcoin wallet.And you can make your wallet money more secure by using 2FA Security in your yobit account if you want and you must be careful when you make money transactions..,.,

I am sure  bitcoin is secure

The issue of security has been a fundamental one for bitcoin since its development. On one hand, bitcoin itself is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it. As blockchain is constantly being reviewed by bitcoin users, hacks are unlikely.

Thanks for sharing such a great information. I just want to give a small piece of advice, you should save your passwords, account key through code numbering on your mail. I think it is an easy way to find them, in case if you forget or lose your device you can login your mail find your saved passwords.

Without it is not possible if they not your mobile or wallet password and username mail address access they sure they can .but without this part is not possible. they cannot because they need to hack your BTC impossible.  This is a interesting and informative post they help out people.  Thanks for sharing this .

Certainly, this varies according to the wallets that you use. There are many wallets connected to the Internet, including those that are not connected to the Internet, and this type is more secure with my opinion and more protected and my personal opinion. The trust wallet is really reliable through my experience with this wallet.

• +2 1