YoBit costs and fees - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shohag Ali

YoBit costs and fees

I think yobit is the best exchange . It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It take withdraw fee is almost 0.1 or 0.2%  but bitcoin transaction fee is very large. Other currencies fees is very low. 

These currencies are present in any platform, but the Yopet platform remains the best, the most distinguished and the most reliable. I am very happy to work here and I am grateful for this platform and the wonderful forum as well.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think your beat account cost LOL lot less than compared to other exchange wallet I think 2% it is cost for one single transaction and it is a lot cheaper than compared to other platform that I use

• +4 1

Yes, this is a sure thing. The portfolios should get good profit rates. It is a small percentage, but it will not affect our profits that we have collected over time. I prefer to use this portfolio.

• +1 1

In fact, you are talking about a rather small number for conducting trading operations or sending currencies from one place to another, so 0.2% is rather good, especially as you use a wallet that provides you with speed at work in addition to safety in saving your money, so I do not need to think much about this matter and let us do the work To our fullest potential

• +4 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

This is a very great information about the withdrawal fee from the yobit platform, and I think this feature make the yobit one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform, but I advise you not to make you withdrawal in bitcoins because the fee is very higher, so convert to other coins for better withdrawal.

Yes, my friend, there are many platforms, but one of the most important is the yobit platform, with easy handling and its fees are lighter than other platforms. I trust it as it is a safe platform.

• +3 1

On 10/11/2020 at 4:18 PM, Shohag Ali said:

Like other exchanges, Yobit.net charges fees. According to YoBit’s website, the exchange charges a commission for each transaction, which depends on the cryptocurrency itself. However, according to YoBit, this usually does not exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount

Yes you are right every exchange charge free on every transaction that you made according to the currency .

Yobit fees is very friendly during transaction and is very reliable in term of transaction from one wallet to another however these coins that are in yobit are highly protected in the sense that no any third party will temper with the transaction which is what many traders find it very easy to use.

This is normal for there are exchange fees for cryptocurrencies, but they vary according to the price of each currency, and these fees can increase if the price of the cryptocurrency rises by a large percentage.

The money transfer fees in Yobit.net follow the currency to be converted and exchanged, as high-value currencies have a high fee rate, and vice versa, the choice remains dependent on each person according to what he owns of capital

Every exchange site has its transaction fee. But yobit never costs much as for 0.027 LTC it just charges 0.02 transaction fee that's too low. That's the reason yobit is a reliable wallet for me. I can make my transactions through yobit in lowest fee.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Your topic is very important. There are many exchanges but I like the yobit much because it is very useful wallet and we can transfer our money easily with low fees. 

You are right that the fee is mostly 0.2%. 

But I want to suggest you that the fee of LTC is very low than all other currencies.

To be honest, my friend, I do not know any information on this subject, so I hope that you will help me with some useful information and experiences about this matter.

The yobit platform is the most trusted platform I have ever trusted, and dealing with it is very smooth and simple, and I consider it the most secure and the work team is very active and cooperative. I recommend this platform to all members who are confused .

• +1 1

Hi, my friend, for me, I have not done the trading process yet, but I heard from my friend that this process is high in yobit, but it is reliable and safe, but you can convert your currency to other currencies that require less fees.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I think the main reason that make the yobit outstanding over other cryptocurrency exchange platforms is the lower witter fee, so don't surprise with the lower fee from the yobit, but mind you, don't withdraw direct bitcoin because that is very expensive, just convert to other cryptocurrencies lower than that, this is my thought on this. 

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their brother if you you use the your bit exchange it is a good and very reliable and very user-friendly I am also use this exchange it is a very good for everyone

• +4 1

This exchange appeals to me because it is very dependable, and you can open an account for free and use it to earn money in the exchange.

This exchange appeals to me because it is very dependable, and you can open an account for free and use it to earn money in the exchange.

I did not understand exactly what you are talking about, my dear friend
That this platform imposes rum on what
I did not do any trading operations in it, but according to my knowledge, the conversion is to litecoin and from it to the American dollar
I was advised of Litecoin because the commission for converting to it is low
As for what you are talking about, I do not have any information about it

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

hello friend yes I want to tell you that when we withdraw money by using different accounts then there is some face from the you but account we should pay for them and there is a different kind of currency is we can easily withdraw from LTC and xrp but the LTC is the cheapest way

Yes there is fee of yobit platform and there is difference between varified or unvarified account But its fee is low than the other exchanging sites and this is the best Site .

Yorbit cost and fees for transaction are much that is why we have to buy and sell our coins at once not too Mich transferring from one coin to another the fees will even finished our profit and with that we will not gain anything from the investment.

• +1 1