What jobs will disappear in the future due to cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

What jobs will disappear in the future due to cryptocurrencies?

I believe that many that are related to the control and management of money will disappear, since with the blockchain technology this could be automated so that it can work in a direct way between the clients of the companies and those that manage the company, being this way less tedious and more transparent the management of the money.

Cryptocurrencies did not come to abolish all jobs, rather they came to support everyone in their work and facilitate the movement of their money, and thus it is a method and idea for trading, moving money and investing it, and it does not seek to cancel other jobs, so I think that the technology currently in the world will integrate with encryption and become hand in hand to complete their work

I don't think there is job which will disappeared due to the existence of crypto currency but will have lesser value and benefits because cryptotalk currency platform has made a lot of transactions and other market strategies so easy and fast that may reduce the value of other jobs

• +1 1

In my view, the businesses that will appear in the future thanks to cryptocurrencies are much more than the businesses that will disappear because of them, cryptocurrencies provide a lot of opportunities for all people in the world, I believe that it is the most project that will help humanity and will help bridge the labor gap.

• +2 1

In my view I think the jobs that offer less salary and benefits to clients they will be disappear in near future because crypto has more opportunities and benefits in both social and economic field. In addition to this you have not to follow strict rules and regulations. And can work at any time. These features make the crypto to be desired by world wide users.

On 1/20/2021 at 6:18 AM, Ch Ikram said:

My dear as far as cryptocurrency I have information and knowledge about it, the value of these cryptocurrencies will be very high in the future. Due to the high price of cryptocurrencies, the physical job and office job will be reduced very much because people will invest in crypto currency and work online and thus can get good profit. 

But people should not give up their physical jobs because if all people join cryptocurrencies, then who will work in the office like this? That is why we should join cryptocurrencies as an additional income .

Because people will invest in cryptocurrencies, you said physical jobs will disappear, but don't forget investment is just an investment even physically, because most physical investors did not even think of discarding their jobs after Investment, and because the world is yet to fully embraced the cryptocurrency that's why it's volatility is still high, when it's embraced by the world then I don't see a reason why it'll be considered as an investment when we're only converting our fiat to crypto currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The truth I believe the same as the post says, the more we move forward the jobs will expire, each time we will adapt more to the Digital era, but it is not only because of the Bitcoin, is because the technology leads us to have to adapt in the best way as we will find many ways to take advantage of it. And here in Cryptotalk we can find out about many of them.

Well, speaking of the present, many jobs have already disappeared and this happens with respect to those who have not adapted, because things happen not for you to cease to exist, but for you to advance and adapt. We must be aware of how to solve things without playing the victim. The jobs that adapted to the times and to the digital era are the ones that are having great results at the moment.

Cryptocurrencies will not make jobs disappear, in fact it opens more doors for those who are looking for an opportunity since trading for example could be considered a job, programmers, ceos, community managers etc are also needed, this revolutionizes all markets.

I don't think jobs are disappeared due to crypto .crypto give opportunity to work online in your spare time crypto give job each person got profit much of their problem solved by online working .i think new job appears due to crypto.

You totally explained the logic idea , so far we see Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies growing more and more but even so that doesn't mean fiat market will close or disappear because it's the biggest affected by Bitcoin , and since this one won't be closed and people will continue working on it then no other jobs will be affected to a level it will cause people to stop working these jobs 

the only thing that can affect disappearing the jobs is the huge improvement in technology

• +3 1

Already jobs have started disappearing and the reason has nothing to do with the invention of cryptocurrencies,  but largely the invention of machines I'd what is really making those works disappear,  so cryptocurrencies won't make people lose their jobs. 

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have not eliminated other jobs. On the contrary, they have provided many additional jobs for people, and I think they are the biggest solutions to the existing unemployment.

• +2 1

yes I think there are many office physical job will be removed in the future and there are many people were deprived of their physical work due to the correct of currency because BTC is used as a virtual currency in this site and you can easily learn a new skill on this site and earn a good and valuable property through this site.

I do not think that any of these jobs will disappear, because each job is related to the other in some way, and this will also lead to weak production of countries, so I do not think that will happen, but it is possible to reduce the knowledgeable hand only.

• +3 1

Yes, it is true that technology shortens a lot of jobs, but it creates many opportunities also on the other hand, and often the jobs that are available in the field of technology are more useful and profitable, we have to accept that and keep pace with the wave of development

• +2 1

I agree with you very much, the acceleration of technological development has become very large and is increasing day by day, and the technology that was very expensive in the past few years has developed and reduced its costs and became available to a greater number of people and this may be the main reason for stopping many jobs in the near future and relying on automation as an alternative to it.  But I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will have an impact on jobs in one way or another.

• +3 1

Well, I don't think that any job will be lost as a result of cryptocurrecy development, we have seen many jobs been lost due to the development of machines that can perform human functions, but cryptocurrecy is just like a money, so I don't think it has anything to do with job lost.

I expect that it will be a huge markets for the crypto currencies amd there will be many jobs like watching the prices and a banks for the depositings and more.

• +2 1