Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

Nobody can predict it. Bitcoin has very high pricing and breaking it's records of very hard. If you are thinking that new cryptocurrency will arise and will perform more better than bitcoin then it won't gonna happen so. Instead that old cryptocurrency like ethereum and litecoin might overtake bitcoin but that's too very hard to achieve. It's like a challenge.

My friend I want to tell you that the Indian Prime Minister Modi and the Chinese Prime Minister said that they are launching the digital currency a coin like a bitcoin in the market very soon hope they are launching their digital currency e

My friend I don't know the cryptocyrrency like the bitcoin but I will say that the Ethereum is the coin by which we can get good profit in the future . Now the Ethereum is the coin that have highest price and demand in the crypto market after the bitcoin therefore we should invest in Ethereum to get the good profit in the future.

Many of us miss to buying bitcoin in 2009 and most of us thinking like you, can we find crypto like bitcoin ? I don't think we can find because bitcoin is the father of every coin and i don't think any coin can reach the bitcoin price. Of course if we invest wisely we can make nice profits but we can't catch coin like bitcoin.

There are good currencies in the future such as Ethereum and Litecoin, but for them to outperform Bitcoin, this is difficult and I do not think it will ever happen.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I don't think that any other currency in the future can take place of the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a king of the digital currency world and no one can take place of the king. It is the best currency in this world.

There are other very good projects with great prices and that are going very well but in price there is possibly some other big cryptocurrency like BTC but that can exceed the number 1 position of BTC is very difficult because there is ETH trying to achieve it and it is very far so that a new project is not so easy to push it to the first place.

In the future there'll be more cryptocurrency that will have a very good potential like bitcoin's, as of now ethereum is one of the promising coins in the market. I think it will be really hard for other coins to compete or surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been launched since 2009. Bitcoin is very popular for this and its price is much higher. But there are many more cryptos besides Bitcoin that are slowly growing and gaining popularity. Bitcoin is the king of all coins and everyone else depends on it.There are many cryptocurrencies but most people prefer bitcoin because it is the top currency in cryptocurrency. The prize of all coins depends on bitcoin. I don't know any other coin but I hope it. Bitcoin will be very useful for us in our future.

Well we cant actually predict if there will be a coin like that or not. As Bitcoin prices are going really high, it would be quite hard for other coins to compete against bitcoins. Also by that time bitcoin would have completely taken over the crypto market , so I would suggest you to keep your hopes down for this one.

I think Etherium can be beneficial for you. Etherium is now being pumped very fast. It has doubled in the last few months, indicating a truly incredible and bright future. So you can take advantage of this opportunity.

Actually there is no Crypto project that is equivalent to bitcoin, even though there are project making good progress but still are yet to meet bitcoin level. But we the future of cryptocurrency will be great with bitcoin and all other Crypto projects. 

Nobody knows for sure. But remember Bitcoin was a low priced coin. It became famous because of the sudden rise in the value of the coin. There may be other coins which are priced low at the moment. But these can rise at any time. The Crypto market being a volatile market.

There are two coins that I have heard so much about them, and the crypto economists claim they have good future with good prices, and these two are Ethereum and Dogie. Actually I think I have missed a really great chance to invest in Dogie, because I could not believe the expectations I have heard about it, and only yesterday it rise over two hundred percent in just few hours. 

Well it depends on the future we can not estimate it right now. Dear mate in my experience i would suggest a litecoin i think it will be the future after the bitcoin. 

On 12/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Other currencies in the future, such as bitcoins, may be better.It is difficult to say when the price of a currency rises.But I think litecoin will improve a lot.

According to my opinion ETH has this kind of potential and ability to take stand in the front of Bitcoin value and it's acceptability. As we know the price of ethereum is not so much high but gaining popularity day by day because of its balanced price increase and stability.

Very wonderful topic. Well, for me, it is difficult to predict that there’s a coin that it will appear soon and have a potential like bitcoin. Because for now, there’s a lot of new cryptocurrency that appears and some of them are struggling to become like bitcoin. As of now, bitcoin and Ethereum are on the field of popular cryptocurrencies and I did not see anything that will be like them. But let’s see if in the future there’s a cryptocurrency that will surpass bitcoin.  

Dear I don't think there will be a successful currency project like Bitcoin in the future, but if this really happens, I'm recommending Ethereum for the top spot, which is the strongest after Bitcoin, that's in my opinion, my dear. 

11 minutes ago, Ameralsamt said:

Dear I don't think there will be a successful currency project like Bitcoin in the future, but if this really happens, I'm recommending Ethereum for the top spot, which is the strongest after Bitcoin, that's in my opinion, my dear. 

See Bitcoin network has some demerits. As it is the oldest and first cryptocurrency to get backed from the blockchain technology, investors have trust into it to make number one  coins by the total marketcap. We can not resists the fact there are can be some really decent coins like Bitcoin in future. 

We may see more in the near future, it has become rather easy, but it just lacks the good quality, and people must have full awareness in order to know where to invest. I hope everyone puts his money in a good place. 

• +1 1

I don't have such experience about these coins because when I look at the markets so some of coins pump and I don't know which will pump in future and take place of Bitcoin even I think Bitcoin will be in the same place because it is hard to dump again like it was..

25 minutes ago, Nonahassan said:

We may see more in the near future, it has become rather easy, but it just lacks the good quality, and people must have full awareness in order to know where to invest. I hope everyone puts his money in a good place. 

Change is inevitable, especially as technology keeps evolving from one form to the other, and it therefore means that the future will surely come with something much more better than the Bitcoin could ever offer.

Well, there is not any coin created that can be compete the Bitcoin. It is because Bitcoin have now been reached to the Moon, and it is not possible to compete with it. But I am also hearing a new currency to be launched this year which is Pi coin. The creators of the Pi coin are saying that it can be compete to Bitcoin. I really don't know if it is real or fake. But I have heard many social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube channels.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Dear friend, it is very difficult to know which currencies will witness a big rise, such as Bitcoin, but at the moment, Ethereum may be the second currency

I think Bitcoin, founded in 2009, is the best. And in the future there will be no more currency to surpass it. Bitcoins are better valued than any other currency in the world. So Bitcoin is popular now and will continue to be popular in the future.