How to deal with bitcoin whales ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alein

How to deal with bitcoin whales ?

Bitcoin whales have a lot of experience in this field, and they can be not people but organizations, reaching them and dealing with them is a good thing that the principle benefits from in this field

I think that the so-called whales are organizations in charge of collecting the largest amount of bitcoin from time to time in order to maintain the value of the cryptocurrency in the market so dealing with them is almost impossible because nobody knows how they move or when they will attack until it is too late, hopefully a law will be implemented against these so-called whales that do so much harm to all of us. Cheers

11 saat önce shabg56 şunları söyledi:

en iyi tavsiye ... aferin

analiz etmekten vazgeçmek iyi olmayabilir.

Big whales control the markets, they are the ones who raise the price and keep them wherever they want and when they want it. Here, prices must be monitored and dealt with cautiously and not to take risks with them.

I don't think there is a way to deal with whales, if you want to oppose them you will end up lost. I think that we should try to play the same game of them in order to obtain profits because if we know what they will do we will know the future movement of the currencies.

I do a technical analysis, and I look for areas of pending orders, and when I find an area with a lot of investors placing pending orders, I know at that time that they are the whales who control the market, then I do the same in the same way and from the same area and with the same goals

It's difficult to deal with whales anymore when we are just small investors. When traiding one of the ways is to look at the bolliger bands that are indicators that the price will soon change its course, in this way we can deal with a whale that is about to make its move and manipulate the market price. The whales will always be there. There is no way to stop them or limit their ability to accumulate more coins. This is mainly because there are no limits on the number of coins a person can have. Therefore, there is not much you can do against it, the important thing is to cut the noise and make wise decisions on time

It is very difficult to deal with Bitcoin whales because if you do not have a big mind like them, you will not even know who they are

You must follow the whales that control the market and I do not disagree with them because you will lose and you should read the market data well and that through a volume profile that offers you an opportunity to learn about the steps that the whales take

• +1 1

Friend, this is stupid! Why do you need to fight whales if you are a hamster? The fact is that the price depends on whales in most cases, and if they want, they will lower the price, and if they want, they will increase it. You can't get rid of whales, because wherever you are, they will always be there, and these are the rules!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm sure the Bitcoin whales are having control over the present trend in the value of Bitcoins. I hope these whales would not withdraw their stake on Bitcoins because if they do chances are high that the value of Bitcoins would crash. I hope that this trend would continue till the end of the year so that all the users who are holding onto their Bitcoins would be able to make good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You must respect because they are older than you in experience and also you must gain experience from them, taking them as the teacher in order to learn and gain from them the skills in collecting profits in the world of cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

You first need to acquired good and robust experience with sound skills being you crypto world at large this will enable you to stand at your feet on managing successfully the processes involved in dealing with crypto market. In addition it will also enable you to listen to good and valid news about cryptocurrency value fluctuations to avoid whales manipulations

• +1 1

A bitcoin whales is a term that refres to individual or entitles that hold a large amount of bitocoin , according to investopedia. There are around b1000 individual who own 40% of the market. Whales have the potential to manipulate the currency valuation and given bitocoin fluctuations in recent weeks, they are increasingly under the spotlight.

Welcome, my dear friend, I think, despite my little information, I think that whales are institutions responsible for collecting the largest number of bitcoins in order to preserve the value of the currency encrypted in the market, and that dealing with it is very difficult

• +1 1

And there is no way to fight them. There are a lot of whales, and these are major players in the market. One ordinary person can't do anything with them. The maximum that is not to fall under the fork.

The "Financial Times" newspaper said that a mysterious group of 1,600 investors called Bitcoin whales collectively own 37.5 billion in the digital currency market, equivalent to nearly a third of the wealth in currencies, which reveals the extent of wealth concentration in the nascent market. The report stated that these so-called "Bitcoin whales" account for a third of the currency market, or about 5 million Bitcoins, revealing the Bitcoin currency that was considered lost or not used for several years.

This the biggest problem about the crypto currency market the whole it's who are the market in her hands and they can make the price move up or down but in general don't care about them and just care about your investment because you can't do nothing 

I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so I'm looking up to the senior members of the platform to learn about the cryptocurrency world, so I really learned from this article about the bitcoin whale, i thank you for sharing this with us.

Experienced people are not bad, on the contrary they are nice people and I want everyone to try to benefit from their experience with all possible means in order to become an expert with the passage of time.

• +3 1

Hattan Bitcoin, which is a very common word in the market ... But I did not know what it was, except that through continuous reading and monitoring of the responses of others, I came to the conclusion that they are major institutions that collect and keep Bitcoin to control its price and do not have specific times .... It is not possible to risk investing in Bitcoin without sufficient experience and skill in it

• +2 1

44 and I cannot understand your topic what you are saying and what you want to say in this topic because you have not shared much knowledge or I think your question need some more clarification so that we can make comments on this topic

It is the first time that I am sorry to name the bitcoi whales but from what I have read it is not something good for us, the best thing would be that we stay away from that kind of thing since we will have to inform ourselves more about it so as not to be deceived because so Little does it seem to me that it is a new system of scams to take care of my friends.