The best applications to protect the phone - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hedi90

The best applications to protect the phone

The best application to protect mobile phone from viruses are 

• Security 360 

• avast antivirus 

• Lookout

• kaspersky

• clean master 

• MCAfee

360 security is the best application to protect the phone.With this application we can boost our mobile.With antivirus we can scan our entire mobile and also clean junk.

Dear mate 

You are coming here with great post .in the world of internet many cleaner apps are here .so guys I suggest you to use cleaner master . because it is good app for protection your phone .

• +3 1

The  best mobile security Applications for Android and iOS is Avast premium security.  Avast premium security offers users complete online protection for computer, phones and tablets. 

• +3 1

There are different kinds of applications to to protect your mobile phones. Actually these days there are several problems associated with the mobile phone. Virus is creating too much problems these days. Security 360 is good app. 

• +2 1

Many applications are available on the internet to protect phone from penetration.penetration testing features is also available in every smart phone. But best app is security 360.this app is popular app for testing. 

There is several applications are available for optimize and for protection of your cell phone. Those applications protect your privacy and identity from others and viruses. Kaspersky, avast, Avira and WOI used mostly. 

I don't use any app for mobile protection. I just avoid downloading such apps that can harm my device. Or downloading something from illegal sites. Because some of these apps can interior functioning of mobile.

• +1 1

Yes you are right. There are many applications available for cleaning virus. With the help of these applications we can secure out device.  After cleaning virus we can do our work easily.

• +1 1

There are many applications on the PlayStore through which we can protect our phones . The best application which I'll suggest you is kaspersky it is the best application to protect your phone from any type of virus and every thing it is the best safe and secure application.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best application to protect your mobile phone are; 

• Super security 

• Avast antivirus 

• one security 

• phone master 

• Cleanmaster

• Security 360

• +1 1

The best apps to protect your cell phone are ; 

* Clean master 

* Security 360 

* Phone master 

* One security 

* lookout 

• +1 1

There are many applications available to protect your mobile device from viruses. Best application for mobile protect is optimize security in this application our mobile. The use of these apps are very easy for the users. I not used any app for protection of my phone. Most of the new android phones have their own protected version from so many viruses. I am use phone application for security.

• +1 1

The best applications to protect my cell phone from harmful viruses that make its working slow and it start hanging .These apps are; 

• Avast antivirus

• lookout

• Security 360 

• Avira

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many app to protect android mobile. Although by only changing the setting of mobile makes mbile secure. Using many apps makes mobile heavy and its work slow. 

I raed the last posts on the protector for phone. You guys really share the amazing ideas. But nowadays android have their own protecting apps in which phone master etc. Another MCAFEE mobile security, avira malwarebytes, these aops are alao used for the protection of mobile phones.

The best thins to protect your mobile phone is your phone security that is by default in your operating system. This one is very hard to breach and other i came across is "applock" this is also a very good mobile security application as compare to other applications i recommend this to protect your mobile phone and applications too.

Tha Agree, this thread should be in project development, I suggest to the OP to move this issue. When I sew a number of threads in project development, there was no one talk about the problem of the bitcointalk application for iOS or Android, it should be traced to the truth. Until now, when I open a bitcointalk secure accesses to open my account always uses incogito mode. However, I am not interested in logging in to an applicatio

Well dear mate there are so many apps who can easily protect your mobile phone from. You can go on the ap store or play store and then download any anti virus app. Like lookout security, security 360 like this.

• +5 1

Just now, Ali Rao said:

Well dear mate there are so many apps who can easily protect your mobile phone from. You can go on the ap store or play store and then download any anti virus app. Like lookout security, security 360 like this.

Hello thank you so much for telling us I also want to protect my device. Thank you this is helpful for me

• +5 1

personal mobiles phones are very important for everyone۔the best app i used in 2020 is castbox its a really Good app۔

dear friend I hope that you all will be fine and are enjoying your life.

Dear friend you are asking about the app that can protect your mobile phone from the viruses and other things that can harm the mobile phone real friend first of all I want to say that each mobile has its own app that can clear the virus and other things that can harm the mobile so you don't have to install any other application that can protect your mobile from the virus but if your mobile app is not working then and you want to install any other application so you have to search it on the Google Play Store.

and if you have a mobile like a n Oppo company e then you can search that which application is best for your Oppo mobile model to protect it from virus and if you have the mobile of other brand then you must have to search your mobile brand model and which best app is available to protect your mobile from the virus and other things thanks dear friend.

@Akmal Ashraf

@Hammad iftikhar

I like your opinions dear friends thanks dear friends 

• +2 1

So there are many apps that protect our phone. These apps use to protect phone from anti viruses. There are many apps like " incognito" that are security scan apps. There are many anti theft apps like "don't touch my phone" . These all apps do the same work to protect your phone.

• +2 1

You have a set of applications available to protect your Android device from viruses, such as Lookout Mobile Security, Security 360 applications, but they all work the same way and provide a secure scan.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.