How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabiua bsb

How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit?

It is a good post and wonderful post,I don't know about it but it is very important and valuable sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I need learn about it, good luck

• +3 1

Thank you so much for this favor.You helped us and this was an important topic to post.Now,I am pretty much sure about the deposit and withdrawal of money from our yobit account.I was having this problem but now I have cleared my concepts regarding this sensitive issue.

• +2 1

You can easily withdraw money from yobit but 1st you need to earn from this platform then you can convert them into dollars and which you can convert them to you local currency.

If the brothers are talking about the yobit to raise money to make a living, then yobit is a very big network.So the crypto only gives you satoshi and the efforts are converted. And if you convert satoshi to any currency in the world, it has a separate fee, separate charges that you have to pay, and they will cut that off and deposit your money into your account. By yobit. 

I think you should deposit with any part you want there is a lot of this word addresses that work and to me its important to put up the right kind strategy , its important to use which is the best strategy , the good issue right now is to keep working and see that the fiat system that works every payment method.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post, I am a beginner here, and these publications provide a relief to our understanding of working in yobit and enable us to convert currency faster and strengthen our continuity on this platform

First, you must enter your wallet, then you can easily convert currencies to any currency you want, and then it can be withdrawn easily.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information that a lot wants to inquire about, and I prefer to work within the platform affiliated with the forum because it is safer and no one can tamper with it just to put a strong password so that it does not penetrate from anyone and thank you

• +4 1

My friend, you can deposit and withdraw through our famous platform yobit with ease in general, using an option called conservative, as all currencies for withdrawal and deposit are allowed from this option in general, and you can deposit in any cryptocurrency and also withdraw through the dollar mainly through electronic banks such as Payer and Perfect Money Thank you  So much

• +5 1

Hai mate. Well said bro. Its very useful post to those people who are looking into investing and withdrawing form the yobit platform.  First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +1 1

pablomarwan Sofia Bravo

From the time I have started doing online work withdrawal has always been the problem I have face 

Now after reading these post here I think It will be a lot easier than in the past 

Thank you seniors for sharing this value able information with us

First you will have to send the balance in main balance and the click on the balance and sell it when it will come on usd then you will have to go in wallet in upper site option and click there main balance and then click the mines bar shape and then you put the revceiver perons uid and then send him your curreny.and withdrwal request.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing information I think they're you beautiful wife has many services we can easily withdraw and deposit over money using your bit and you bid is a most secure valet at this time on rock everyone is used yobit right now

Thank you my friend for this useful information, and I can add to this information my opinion that it is better than all other wallets in terms of an easy-to-use interface.

• +3 1

Yobit exchange give us  different method for deposit and withdraw we can withdraw cryptocurrency in digital wallets like perfect money and payeer we can also deposit  money and buy cryptocurrencies with digital currencies you explain very briefly about this topic in your post

• +1 1

On 10/10/2020 at 3:15 PM, Rabiua bsb said:

Another advantage of YoBit is the ease and high speed of depositing and withdrawing money from the digital platform. This is due to the fact that this cryptocurrency exchange supports not only cryptocurrency but also Fiat money.

You ar right the best thing one of the good things i like about yobit exchanging site is that they have faster withdrawal speeds and i like thus options, and also the deposit takes some time till all confirmation have been maid, but still best exchanging site,

I never get any income here in this form because I am new by him this forum I can't know about this is yobit withdrawal I have been doing this for a long time and I say good amounts of money it's really easy to do and LTC transfer fee also cheap this information I get from that what happens when

There are two match easy to withdraw and deposit from the yobit wallet and one thing I want to tell you that you should be careful about that and you should to written the right address otherwise you will lose your money

• +4 1

I have not yet started earning But with this information you have given me an idea about withdrawal methods  I am not get any payment from yobit exchange you have many options of currencies that can be exchanged 

• +1 1

Frankly, I have no knowledge of this topic, as this is my first post. Hope I have some information to share on your topics. Thank you.

• +1 1

You can withdraw and deposit money to the Yobit resource through payeer, but you need to put your personal money there.  this is the most accessible method there is.

Hello my friend, thank you for the useful advice
From my personal experience with the Yobit platform, I can say that making deposit and withdraw is very easy, and anyone can do this without any mistakes or complications.
The good thing is that the tax rate on withdrawals is very small compared to other platforms

I agree with you, my friend, in fact, this is a very good feature in Yobit. For me, I have used it many times and it is characterized by its speed and ease of depositing or withdrawing currencies. I hope that the serious members will benefit from it, because it will really benefit them.

• +4 1