How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabiua bsb

How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit?

these are the good wallets available in the yobit exchange I use the perfect money if I want to make withdrawal and that is how I earn money in the forum and make withdrawal in the wallets.

I have not deposited in yobit before but I can testify about the withdrawal speed it really fast and even the withdrawal process is easy

It's a great platform, very nice. Many of us work here, we can earn a good amount from here. Ubit wallets are the best in this forum, you can earn much better through Ubit. From Ubit you can invest capital gains.

Cryptocorancy is the beat for every thing but it need more time to find ways to change the money into fait money.

for most of the coins in there is no deposit fee and the fee for withdrawal is too heavy here in this foreign but still it is worth using the following because we are earning money for free here

The withdrawal speed from the platform is very excellent and the commission for deposits and withdrawals is very low, as the deposit is zero and the withdrawal is 3% on any wallet for your currency

Very cool characteristic to add budget in yobit via are best cash greenback payeer.

Withdrawals are very quick from fait foreign money.

Yobit is itself alternate like different exchanges yobit has its very own  wallets . You could deposits and withdrawals from famous crypto coins and tokens

Hi mate thank you for sharing this information,I don't have a thought on this point yet I have truly accomplish from your post,that is I would now be able to pull out my procuring from this site and Furthermore store whenever I wish.

What I understand in yobit,is an electronic device that give you the opportunity to deposit in it any time and withdraw.it is good for any country currency exchange.

yobit s a kind of exchanger.  You can easily deposit your earned bitcoins through the exchange and withdraw your coins at any time.  These are very popular exchangers so if you use them you can easily withdraw your coins from here.  If you can't easily, you can watch many videos on YouTube. Best of Luck Friend 

The  withdraw and deposit by clicking at the top of the page on the payments button, and then choose the currency you will withdraw, press a withdrawal or deposit, choose the payment method and the amount. 

The ease of asking to deposit and withdraw in yobit is very great and it has withdrawals to visa and mastercard that is why I really like yobit because it has many functions and they are easy to use and its transactions are fast and secure.

I think it will be an easy task. Personally I have not withdrawn till this moment. I agree with you, it is very easy to deal with, especially withdrawal.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hello my friend. I think everyone has benefited from this good information. I think that the Yobit platform is the safe and good platform for such transactions. Deposit and withdrawal will remain the most secure. Good luck everyone.

I am new here I didn't know that how to deposit or withdraw  the money  I want to increase my knowledge  please give me informative  things by them i can successfully work

Once you have registered and logged into your account, click on the Wallets tab at top of page. Find coin you want to deposit at Yobit and click “+” Deposit icon. Your deposit address will now be displayed. Send coins to this Yobit deposit address.
It is very simple to withdraw from your yobit Crypto wallet. First of all you need to go to your your favourite Crypto wallet then go to the wallet option and select the currency you want to withdraw then click on the withdrawal button which is signed as minus then give the give the receiving wallet ID 

Yobit is best platform to deposit and trade your cryptocurrencies in a secured and trustable way.

It Provides various ways for deposit and withdrawal of your currencies and money but the way I use it to transfer my currency from one account to another as it is the best way of trading seems to. 

I notice from friends' comments that there is a beautiful ease in dealing with the yobit platform, which leads us to say that it is safe and easy to use even though I have not reached the stage of earning money, but I am optimistic about your participation and your good words about this platform

My friend to start you have to login than go to wallet when you find all currencies you own. You have to determine  the currency and transfer to usd than enter withdrawal with determination number of accounts and when you have to deposit you make same thing 

Youbit any tokem deposit for free and anytime,more withdraw any coin than fee, ltc coin withdraw fee is someon and easy withdraw, but yobit trx is not support 

Youbit any tokem deposit for free and anytime,more withdraw any coin than fee, ltc coin withdraw fee is someon and easy withdraw, but yobit trx is not support 

Actually I don't know about it and the thing is to take risk and move forward while the payment transferred to my account then I can assure u about the payment transaction from yobit to account

I still don't make a deposit or withdrawal operation on the yobit site, but I think it should not be too complicated, after passing your winnings to your wallet on the yobit site, then choose the withdrawal option and place the address of the wallet where you want to make the delivery 

Just go on the wallet tab in the yobit site. Then wait until they load the coins available in the market. After that, choose what coin you want to deposit or withdraw. Then, that's it, you are ready to deposit or withdraw your coins in your yobit account.

You  sand you token to your saving of campaign talk and campaign btc then from their you transfer to your wallet and from your wallet you will be able to withdrawn your money cash.