Ledger Nano X - the best hardware Crypto storage. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Ledger Nano X - the best hardware Crypto storage.

I tried to buy Ledger Nano X several times but it failed to reach me and I didn't connect any of the devices that I have ordered so far

Life is great and enjoy it

I absolutely agree with you because this wallet supports a lot of different cryptocurrencies and has incredible protective potential comparing to other hardware wallets 

This wallet was added to the new classification of the most secure wallets, as its firewall security level reached 97%, and in this percentage it became more popular than Trust and Blockchain, but it is better to use the cold version of this wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think nano ledger wallets are the more secure if you backup your seed phrase and put in a secure place where no one can see your words, but it is always good to also keep your device in a secure place as well because force attack can be created in the future or someone can take your device and they can figure a way to access the keys by reading the hardware with microscopes or something.

La Ledger Nano X es la billetera más reciente y más apreciada en la actualidad, es fácil de usar y también muy segura puedes utilizarla con casi cualquier criptomoneda 

This is the best wallet for me that supports a lot of cryptocurrencies and is safe

On 12/23/2019 at 5:58 PM, Digicoin said:

Ledger Nano X is a secure storage for any cryptocurrency. It is the newest crypto hardware wallet, and is very easy to use. You can connects to iPhone, ipad, Android and laptops.

This the best wallet to me. Which one is best offline wallet?

I won a nano x ledger and the truth is that it is a very good portfolio, where you can save and have your cryptocurrencies at all times, in addition to being safe and good storage with erc20 token support

I want to use a wallet of that aspect, I like how the Ladger Nano X is handled, I find its ease of use great, and its excellent technology at the security level, it is ideal to save your cryptocurrencies there. Thanks and regards.

Seriously this wallet is very good, its main feature is the security it has, for me this wallet should only be used by people who have large amounts of assets and keep them safe in this wallet, I recommend it.

• +3 1

this is the best wallet i think. i have never used this wallet but as i know the wallet is highly secured and the wallet user interface is excellent .

On 12/23/2019 at 8:58 PM, Digicoin said:

Ledger Nano X is a secure storage for any cryptocurrency. It is the newest crypto hardware wallet, and is very easy to use. You can connects to iPhone, ipad, Android and laptops.

This the best wallet to me. Which one is best offline wallet?

It is very interesting that devices arise that allow you to protect your cryptos and very soon I will buy one

Lester nano is one of the best places where you can store your Bitcoin, only you will be the owner of your coins, no other wallet came that was online and they can be hacked at any time.

me too cuz ledger Nano X It is characterized by great ease of use and provides you with the highest possible level of protection and security, securing your transactions and also providing you with the highest level of protection and encryption

ledger nano x is a at ease storage for any cryptocurrency. it is the most modern crypto hardware wallet, and may be very easy to apply  , this the nice wallet to me. which one is best offline wallet

It must be acknowledged that a hardware wallet is the best place to use. If someone whales use a free wallet, it is certainly not recommended. And you have to use a hardware wallet to secure a lot of assets.

I think non-clipboard wallets are the best alternative to hardware wallets. I have a Ledger Nano S notebook but I don't use it. I prefer to use:

Guarda Portfolio

Trust portfolio

Coinome

I recommend these digital wallets

This is also my personally favorite wallet to store coins safely. Hardware wallets are our live savers from the crypto losses. I like the Ledger Nano S wallet among the other hardware wallets.

• +1 1

It is one of the best wallets since its security is very good but they are very expensive so I use mobile wallets that are also safe and free, maybe in the future I will buy the Ledger Nano wallet.

nano ledger wallet is best wallet it shape like usb and it can store your bitcoin off lie and you can assesse this usb wallet to any other pc to send and receive money to this wallet it is the strongest way to store your  money.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2020 at 10:54 PM, mohammedgamalali said:

I think non-clipboard wallets are the best alternative to hardware wallets. I have a Ledger Nano S notebook but I don't use it. I prefer to use:

Guarda Portfolio

Trust portfolio

Coinome

I recommend these digital wallets

Ease of use is different from the best wallet, ledger nano x is a safest wallet, you can easily operate it on phone by using Bluetooth, which still makes it easy to use, it stores private key offline. So, why online wallets to be compared with such great wallet like ledger nano x? 

• +2 1

I do like the security offers that the ledger nano series offers for hardware wallet. Hardware wallets are important to keep your crypto secure and personally i want to make use of the ledger nano x as it is cheaper and i do not have a lot crypto. This is what i am saving up for at the moment.

• +1 1

There is one that I know called ledger nano s, it is much more cheaper the ledger nano x, they were made from the same company called ledger. So far the security of ledger nano s is ala good, I will prefer to use it than wasting my money on ledger nano x.

• +1 1