Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

My friend this is the most shocking post I have never seen. I don't know where you can earn 0.01 btc. I just know that we can earn satoshi or talk token from this forum . So I really think you have received some wrong message. So better check that

• +3 1

Hi friend try to make research and investigation about how to earn and what to earn in cryptotalk currency platform everyday and also try to follow the post of the senior members of the forum in order to have more knowledge and experience about the platform

• +2 1

This forum is good opportunity you work here and earn money in the platform.  If you work hard,  work properly follow rules and regulations then you will achieve success. 

• +1 1

I am new here.i don't know about this but i think you give the people good idea of earning for these people they can earn additional money by this.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

Thanks Bro for sharing such great question with us . Dear Bitcoin value is very high in Exchange Marketes. It ha very high currency than others.so when you work about 34 days then you will earn only 0.01 Btc because it's price rate is more and more high than other currencies. Thanks 💖

There are many questions about earning with cryptocurrency.  And for some as a baby gets older, he or she will outgrow this.  And how to earn.  There are many types of questions.  To my knowledge, this cryptocurrency can earn very good money.  So I can say that many people have questions about how to earn this cryptocurrency.

You can make new useful topics as well as you can comment on the topics with useful content . That both will be counted as the posts . You earn for both the topics and the comments.

• +2 1

For asking the important question: Thank you very much. We all know that every job has certain rules. If we want to work, we have to work according to those rules. If you want to make money here, you must follow certain steps. For example, first you have to post 100. After that you have to post 20 every day. If you post correctly then you will definitely get the payment after one week. But if you post wrong, you will not get paid. So be careful to work.

People need to be aware that they can't always ask the same thing, even though there are lots of similar topics already asking about earning in here. It has been made clear in the pinned topic too

On 12/23/2019 at 7:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

If you are new here you need to post 100 post before you can get Satoshi and make sure you have your 20 post that are useful and meaningful, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

Thank you

If you are new here you need to post 100 post before you can get Satoshi and make sure you have your 20 post that are useful and meaningful, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

Dear friend you can earn 0.01 bitcoins .You can make posts 20 and if you are posting more then 20 you will not paid .You will only paid for 20 posts .

My friend, I think that you should write 50 important topics to get the highest profit on the platform. But be careful if your topics are not important or copied, they will be deleted and you will not benefit from their profits and you may be banned..You can increase profits by trading currencies on the yobit site.  I wish you success

Dear I have not listened or I have never seen 0.01 btc earning on this forum . Here is clear that you can earn maximum 20k satoshi per day and some talk tokens . Best of luck @Lisa malik

I think so it is not possible to earn 0.01 BTC by just completing 30 post on this forum I think it is wrong information. I also don't know about this because I am not interested in how much we earn from completing our post I only joined this forum for get knowledge. But these calculation have some mistake I think.

Thank you

Doesn't mean either you post or you replied for the others post, but as much and as possible you can make 30k Santoshi as a reward, and for the other 0.1 bitcoin, that's what we call compussion payment, which the forum usually give in btc campaign.

The questions are asked about the relevent topics and have the informative content for the crypto users. The useful and quite interesting questions are asked by the forum to its users.

My friend I should have checked this forum because If I have worked here from the long time then I can learn many more things and even more profit which can help me and ithink this forum should always help us. 

My friend i want to encourage newbies of form so they will become good members of form.You will  find many great things and members here on form.It will all depend on you you utilised them. you have seen the message from a third person who is not connected with this forum. There are many forums in the market. But Cryptotalk.org is the most trusted website for the best way of earning bitcoin with your creative post or reply. It's easy to make money from CryptoTalk You can make money easily from Crypto by posting or investing in crypto forums.

About earning very high in dollars from this forum anyway is not correct. Yes you can earn quite a good normal amount from this forum by working on it. One should work according to rules of the forum. 

• +2 1

Before you start to or get to know what is earning in from the beginning you must have done your free 100 post after which you will start 20 daily post and this is the stage you will start earning.

I don't know about what you are saying but what I only know is that you only get paid with talk token now when you posted 20 useful post to the forum and some additional bit coin when you get like on your post.

Dear friend you received false information so you read the crypto forum or yobit home page then you know how to earn in one day per post this new is not right so open yobit site and check all the instructions. 

You can make the most money with your valuable time on any useful site like this.We have a way to make money ut but in all these sites it is much better for the unemployed who can't do any work at home to make less money which is the best aspect.

The truth is that the profit these days is very different from the previous one. The profit from this site is very little now, but it helps and encourages members to trade in cryptocurrencies