Scammers by phone transport - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Scammers by phone transport

That's really so frightening. If the once control our phone number, 2 step verification is no use . But it is not spreading because of the hackers number. There are a little who can do that that's why. I think forum and websites should take big step to prevent this kind of hackers and scammers. Otherwise people lose mone again and again. 

These methods are ugly, and I hate everyone who does this. Bad people resort to easy and illegal earning, and thus they can easily make profits. We have to be careful.

Currently I have never experienced such fraud, we can prevent these scams and hacks by not answering unknown phones because if we answer the scammer it will attack us from a psychological side. Stay focused if you've answered the phone, always change your email password regularly to minimize hacks.

• +1 1

I would say that some people have been infected with systems like this and I think it would be better for you to use a special number that you only use for cryptocurrencies so that other people have difficulty accessing your wallet.  That’s how blockchain technology basically works and how it can happen.  Blockchain Blockchain is a revolutionary thing, but not without flaws.

I haven't published such a thing before and I think we must be more careful and try to use personal numbers for work and we don't trust anyone that we don't trust them.  So we have to be careful then we can make money.

Now tahts most scary scam I ever heard in my life.My all eamil and wallets and otger account are connected with my phobe number. And they can hack into all of this if they get my phobe number hacked.So Thanks for showing me. I will be very careful and backup my info to a safe place.

By phone we can get scamed or hacked easily so heaving highest security is best for all of us and we all are not safe on any online exchange or on any hot wallets because these are connected with the internet always and sometimes we are believed on another guy due to which we get hacked. 

Gentleman you said absolutely right the scam is also done by the transaction of the phones I want to suggest you that you should to set the high security of your wallet and your account that is very beneficial for you to prevent from scammers

These fraudsters have no mercy and have no pity in their hearts. They steal people's money with whatever methods are available to them, and now I have already heard this way, I have never heard of it before, and until now I have not been subjected to any kind of fraud and I hope everyone is careful

This as every day is something that proliferates more corruption in all cases, that is to say that a way is always sought to rob people and in these cases companies like these lend themselves to this type of corrupt acts.

These kind of people behind doing these scams are very wise and intelligent, but we, the cryptocurrency users should be more intelligent than them and we shall do further measures to secure our crytpocurrency

If you send some bitcoin to someone, the transaction value as well as the sender and recipient wallet addresses are visible in the network and it is difficult to actually determine who these users are

It is almost impossible to stop this kind of scam because there is nothing you can do about it, the telecom employees are the ones who are bribed to change your number. So imagine if some criminal pays them to change your number and they steal your cryptocurrency, it would be very unfair for you

There are many different types of fake applications, and one of these forms seeks personal information from users, such as wallet passwords or secret wallet private keys

Scammers are now hacking your phones to get your password, to have access to your various cryptocurrency exchanges account to take away your funds, we have to be careful

• +3 1

Until.now my friend this thing has never happened to me. You have given vital information of how a scammer or hacker can attack you just with your phone number. I very much thank you for this extremely useful content

• +2 1

This is really shoking to know as i thinks that using phone number is secured one for the purpose two factor authentication. But after knowing that it is concerning and quite worrying that phone number can also be hacked.

• +2 1

I've never even once experience this type of scamming. So thank you for the warning. I hope no one will fall for such schemes anymore. So, stay safe, keep your information secret from everyone

On 12/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Telephony is one of the most popular scams by which individual investors and speculators in the crypto field are defrauded. It includes an attacker who summons the target phone service provider and uses social engineering to access his account. From there, they transfer the victim's phone number to the SIM card they control, then they can control the phone number.
Once the attacker has the phone number in his control, he can begin resetting passwords that rely on two-factor authentication, such as email and crypto-exchange accounts.
Fighting this attack after transferring your phone number is very difficult, especially since everything can happen before you know it happened.

Has any of you been exposed to this kind of fraud?

There are many fraudsters on the Internet that working on the Internet is really difficult. Many fraudsters use malicious programs to enter the phone and work to penetrate it.

There are allot of scammers which they attacked our devices, but those that are securing their phones and also use security varification which will help to make confirmation before getting access helps allot. 

This happens a lot thanks to the misinformation that there is regarding the new advanced things, many people for not knowing fall into any kind of scams because they never investigate or refuse to the change that is happening in the world. This pandemic led us to a massive advance in just one year, things have changed and whoever does not adapt to the present Digital is going to see a little ugly with respect to all the things that are happening.

I had no idea that this is possible, stealing a phone number involves the company, will it be cloned like credit cards? I suppose that that is the only possible way to have access to the numbers and to be able to change the security measures.

• +1 1

But a lot of things that have happened lately are due to scammers. They use telephones as their way to start work. Your personal information is the main job. I hope you understand that you will do the work in any way you like.

Dear there are hundreds and thousands of scams online, especially in smartphones and mobile phones, many fraudsters are promoting their scams in a high-resolution way in order to reach everyone and ultimately defraud them. 

In the online field when someone will have the access to your mobile number or your sim card that means he will have access to all of your accounts which are used on the basis of the phone number so that is the most harmful thing.