To which fiat currency do you prefer to convert your Bitcoin most of the time? USD or your Local currency? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

To which fiat currency do you prefer to convert your Bitcoin most of the time? USD or your Local currency?

The usd is  the   most stable currency so if the price goes high I only recommend to convert it to the usd and when the price goes down buy the bitcoin again for the next profits.

I usually convert BTC to USD and then I convert it into my own currency via an online broker because the dollar price is stable and that is the only way I can convert to paper money because in my country there are no such services for exchanging bitcoin.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:12 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

I don't convert bitcoin to fiat currency, that's how you *lose* profits.  Even a stable currency like the USD won't gain in value like bitcoin possibly can, so unless you  have a pressing need for cash to buy things, I would recommend holding onto bitcoin and whatever crypto you have. 

Nor do I know of an easy way to convert bitcoin into fiat.  You can try to do deals with individuals, but that's not easy without getting scammed.

How you lose by converting your bitcoin to fiat currencies? Because in order to get profit from bitcoin you need to convert your bitcoin to any stable currency including fiat currencies when bitcoind value has increased, then you'll buy again bitcoin when the value has decreased. 

• +2 1

when I am trading I convert my cryptocurrency to the United States dollar and when I want to make a withdrawal I only convert my cryptocurrency to my local currency then

I normally convert my cryptocurrency to USD before converting it back to my home currency. The explanation for this is that USD is not used everywhere here. As a result, withdrawing in USD would be useless. It's best if I take it out in my home currency.

In my country, the banking services for Visa and MasterCard are not available, so it is not possible to convert Bitcoin directly into USD or EUR, so it is necessary to find an agent who buys cryptocurrencies against the local currency.

Dear, this matter depends on you mainly. If you want to deal with your cryptocurrency, money to buy your own things raises you all that you have to do is convert your cryptocurrency into your national currency and the next use in your country. But if you want to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, the best is to convert your currency  The encrypted currency of the USDT so that you can trade it in general in the trading platforms and work on it Thank you very much.

• +4 1