How to open a Bitcoin Wallet? - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bonak

How to open a Bitcoin Wallet?

It is very easy to have a bitcoin wallet .. if you have a yobit account you already have the wallet .. and if not .. register now: P
if you need it for other things you can use block ... atomic, coinbase ... there are many easy wallets to create ... safe and with little fee ... it all depends on what you need

• +5 1

It is really simple if you want to directly use the ticket that exchanges offer you such as yobit or if you want to have a specific one, how you can use the following:
Mycelium.
Bread (BRD)
Bitcoin Wallet.
Electrum.
Armory.
Bitcoin Core.
GreenAddress.
Blockchain.info.
but both options are feasible depends on the case

There are many wallets that you can use to store your bitcoin and other tokens, if you want more security there are hardware wallets, these waves are usually expensive but it is worth it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello. It is very simple. Firstly, open your cryptotalk profile. Go to the your wallet and after registration connect your cryptotalk profile with wallet account and look at coins live.

hello thank you very much excellent information really that the tutorials are very good, and thus be able to get a reliable wallet

I also really like this wallet and as many have highlighted the truth at present it is not difficult to have a bitcoin wallet, on the one hand they are easy to open and on the other hand it is free in most, so everything in these times everything the world has the possibility of having a wallet, although there are many more options to obtain it, also this Coinbase and Uphold, payeer is a good wallet also to store bitcoin apart from this these wallets give you the option of having several cryptocurrencies, and above all they are reliable, this information is very useful for beginners.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:03 AM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

I think this is a short, clear guide for beginners in crypto. I created my own wallet thanks to your guide and found out how simple it is. This way, I will be able to transfer my cryptocurrencies to other wallets in no time.

• +2 1

MY first wallet was my easy to BLOCKCHAIN the truth, for those who are just starting out in the world of cryptocurrencies, I recommend them, and activate 2fa for added security.

Hello. I recommend you to use trust wallet for bitcoin. Because it is one of the safety wallet. It is easy to open this wallet. Firstly you should press continue button on trust wallet. Then this wallet gives you words. You should copy this words and paste them in the next time. Done!

Creating this is very simple, although it is much more useful to use one in the mobile based on my short experience

there is very simple to open any blockchain wallet and must safe your wallet with 2factor if you do not use 2 factor securites feature then it is not good for you.

Hey,go to the App store(iOS) or Google Play store (android),search and download Coinomi,open the app and write down your 24-words recovery phrase,set a strong password,add bitcoin to your wallet,use your receiving address to receive bitcoin ,you are welcome))

One of the things that Bitcoin and its minions (the rest of the altcoins hehe) need to improve a lot at is ease of use. The fact that its use requires a not inconsiderable technical knowledge of the technology makes its absorption as a global currency of exchange difficult.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:03 PM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

Thanks for your brief explanation, however there are many ways to create a bitcoin wallet, most of them are now done through an app that you download to your phone or computer, or you can simply visit pages like the blockchain or exchange famous as binance which will give you a wallet of bitcoins to send and receive that token

From creating a wallet using Blockchain is a very easy process, we will follow the steps to do so in detail and start with:

The first step: enter the official website of the service

The second step: Go to the wallet option from the top menu. You can choose the digital wallet box, as shown in the pictures.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Dolpharius said:

in all services and wallets, the first steps are almost the same — if the service is registering, saving seed phrases, creating a password and protecting 2fa.

Certainly what you say, just register a username and password for each account you want to open. (Private, unique, unrepeatable and secret keys) that make us owners of our bitcoins and allow us to authorize payments (transfer the possession of our bitcoins). 
The recommendation is that you look for the wallet that is most convenient for you and that will depend on several factors, such as what your purchase needs are and what you want to use bitcoin for. 

It's a little easier to just download some kind of wallet that supports Bitcoin. This will be your wallet. For example, you can install Trust wallet.

Opening a bitcoin wallet is super easy and takes a matter of minutes to complete. There are many sites that yo can create a bitcoin wallet on but let me tell you the two that i use. I use coinbase (which is a simple sign up with your phone number and email address) and i use bitpay (which i prefer). Bitpay doesn't ask for your phone number. All you need it to download the app and you have a bitcoin wallet. simple as that.

Blockchain wallet is really great, but I would recommend to use Trust wallet instead. It is because Trust wallet is a multi coin wallet that supports a lot of cryptocurrency. So you can store multiple cryptocurrency with just one wallet. Also, there aren't a lot of issues with it, so I can say that it is safe to use.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Select a wallet you want to transfer your stored funds. Make sure you enter the correct bitcoin address when transferring all your other coins will disappear.

This is so simple creat bitcoin wallet first you need to download a wallet then  open that wallet you can see some word save it because this is important for your log in then your wallet is ready 

create a wallet for bitcoin, it is very easy nowadays, there are infinities of sites and applications, in my case use, Cryptonator.com, it is a wallet for multiple cryptocurrencies, BTC, BCH, LTC, DOGE, ETH, DASH, XRP, XMR, ZEC ...