How to open a Bitcoin Wallet? - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bonak

How to open a Bitcoin Wallet?

It is very easy to have a bitcoin wallet .. if you have a yobit account you already have the wallet .. and if not .. register now: P
if you need it for other things you can use block ... atomic, coinbase ... there are many easy wallets to create ... safe and with little fee ... it all depends on what you need

• +5 1

It is really simple if you want to directly use the ticket that exchanges offer you such as yobit or if you want to have a specific one, how you can use the following:
Mycelium.
Bread (BRD)
Bitcoin Wallet.
Electrum.
Armory.
Bitcoin Core.
GreenAddress.
Blockchain.info.
but both options are feasible depends on the case

There are many wallets that you can use to store your bitcoin and other tokens, if you want more security there are hardware wallets, these waves are usually expensive but it is worth it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello. It is very simple. Firstly, open your cryptotalk profile. Go to the your wallet and after registration connect your cryptotalk profile with wallet account and look at coins live.

hello thank you very much excellent information really that the tutorials are very good, and thus be able to get a reliable wallet

I also really like this wallet and as many have highlighted the truth at present it is not difficult to have a bitcoin wallet, on the one hand they are easy to open and on the other hand it is free in most, so everything in these times everything the world has the possibility of having a wallet, although there are many more options to obtain it, also this Coinbase and Uphold, payeer is a good wallet also to store bitcoin apart from this these wallets give you the option of having several cryptocurrencies, and above all they are reliable, this information is very useful for beginners.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:03 AM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

I think this is a short, clear guide for beginners in crypto. I created my own wallet thanks to your guide and found out how simple it is. This way, I will be able to transfer my cryptocurrencies to other wallets in no time.

• +2 1

MY first wallet was my easy to BLOCKCHAIN the truth, for those who are just starting out in the world of cryptocurrencies, I recommend them, and activate 2fa for added security.

Hello. I recommend you to use trust wallet for bitcoin. Because it is one of the safety wallet. It is easy to open this wallet. Firstly you should press continue button on trust wallet. Then this wallet gives you words. You should copy this words and paste them in the next time. Done!

Creating this is very simple, although it is much more useful to use one in the mobile based on my short experience

there is very simple to open any blockchain wallet and must safe your wallet with 2factor if you do not use 2 factor securites feature then it is not good for you.

Hey,go to the App store(iOS) or Google Play store (android),search and download Coinomi,open the app and write down your 24-words recovery phrase,set a strong password,add bitcoin to your wallet,use your receiving address to receive bitcoin ,you are welcome))

One of the things that Bitcoin and its minions (the rest of the altcoins hehe) need to improve a lot at is ease of use. The fact that its use requires a not inconsiderable technical knowledge of the technology makes its absorption as a global currency of exchange difficult.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:03 PM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

Thanks for your brief explanation, however there are many ways to create a bitcoin wallet, most of them are now done through an app that you download to your phone or computer, or you can simply visit pages like the blockchain or exchange famous as binance which will give you a wallet of bitcoins to send and receive that token

From creating a wallet using Blockchain is a very easy process, we will follow the steps to do so in detail and start with:

The first step: enter the official website of the service

The second step: Go to the wallet option from the top menu. You can choose the digital wallet box, as shown in the pictures.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Dolpharius said:

in all services and wallets, the first steps are almost the same — if the service is registering, saving seed phrases, creating a password and protecting 2fa.

Certainly what you say, just register a username and password for each account you want to open. (Private, unique, unrepeatable and secret keys) that make us owners of our bitcoins and allow us to authorize payments (transfer the possession of our bitcoins). 
The recommendation is that you look for the wallet that is most convenient for you and that will depend on several factors, such as what your purchase needs are and what you want to use bitcoin for. 

It's a little easier to just download some kind of wallet that supports Bitcoin. This will be your wallet. For example, you can install Trust wallet.

Opening a bitcoin wallet is super easy and takes a matter of minutes to complete. There are many sites that yo can create a bitcoin wallet on but let me tell you the two that i use. I use coinbase (which is a simple sign up with your phone number and email address) and i use bitpay (which i prefer). Bitpay doesn't ask for your phone number. All you need it to download the app and you have a bitcoin wallet. simple as that.

Blockchain wallet is really great, but I would recommend to use Trust wallet instead. It is because Trust wallet is a multi coin wallet that supports a lot of cryptocurrency. So you can store multiple cryptocurrency with just one wallet. Also, there aren't a lot of issues with it, so I can say that it is safe to use.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Select a wallet you want to transfer your stored funds. Make sure you enter the correct bitcoin address when transferring all your other coins will disappear.

This is so simple creat bitcoin wallet first you need to download a wallet then  open that wallet you can see some word save it because this is important for your log in then your wallet is ready 

create a wallet for bitcoin, it is very easy nowadays, there are infinities of sites and applications, in my case use, Cryptonator.com, it is a wallet for multiple cryptocurrencies, BTC, BCH, LTC, DOGE, ETH, DASH, XRP, XMR, ZEC ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• отчет за первый квартал показал, что интерес к биткоин-ЕТФ есть. наверное многих даже удивили объемы. наверное эти покупки в будущем помогут удерживать биткоин на высоком уровне.
    • Лучшие курсы обмена криптовалюты без скрытых комиссий. Мы гарантируем прозрачные и выгодные условия для всех наших клиентов. Быстрые операции. Мы ценим ваше время и обеспечиваем мгновенную обработку каждой транзакции, позволяя оперативно управлять своими финансами. Безопасность и конфиденциальность. Мы обеспечиваем максимальную защиту с помощью передовых методов шифрования данных для вашей безопасности и конфиденциальности.   При крупных объемах обмена наш сервис предоставляет услугу премиум обслуживания.   Став премиум клиентом, вы получаете: ✔️ Оптовые тарифы, ниже рыночных ✔️ Личного менеджера, доступного круглосуточно ✔️ Консультации по юридическим вопросам ✔️ Поддержку в оформлении финансовых документов   Просто создай заявку на сайте BitOcean24.com и оцените уровень нашего сервиса.   Контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Электронная почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot
    • Дорогие клиенты, мы подготовили подробную и понятную инструкцию с иллюстрациями для прохождения верификации при покупке крипто активов на нашем сервисе 🔥 Примеры фотографий, которые мы запрашиваем при прохождении верификации :  1.      2.   3.  
    • 21/05/2024 Приветствуем, друзья! Рекомендуем получить обновление до версии 9.7.4 Обновление движка Chrome до 125 версии, улучшение качества синхронизации, поддержка прокси ipV6, значительное расширение возможностей API и новые возможности функционала. Рекомендуем ознакомиться с Полным чейджлогом новой версии, чтобы ничего не пропустить! Наша команда всегда рада обратной связи по следующим контактам: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Сайт: https://linkensphere.info PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% скидка для пользователей CryptoTalk на покупку/продление антидетекта. ————— Greetings, friends! We recommend updating to version 9.7.4 Updating the Chrome engine to version 125, improving synchronization quality, ipV6 proxy support, significant expansion of API capabilities and new functionality. We recommend that you read the Full Changelog of the new version so you don’t miss anything! Our team always welcome feedback on the following contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Website: https://linkensphere.info/index-en PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% discount for CryptoTalk users on purchase/renewal of antidetect.
    • Привет, криптоэнтузиасты!   Я хотел бы поделиться с вами интересной платформой, которую недавно обнаружил — **Biflow**. Это мультицепочечный облачный майнинг и стейкинг-платформа, которая позволяет зарабатывать до 4% в день на топовых PoS монетах. Давайте обсудим основные особенности и возможности, которые предлагает Biflow, а также поделимся своими мнениями и опытом!   #### Что делает Biflow уникальным? 1. **Передовая технология ASIC**: Платформа использует специализированные чипы от Bitmain с APW12 стабилизатором для стабильной работы и эффективного энергопотребления. 2. **Ежедневная прибыль**: Возможность зарабатывать от 1% до 4% ежедневно благодаря выгодным тарифам на электроэнергию в Испании. 3. **Гибкая реферальная система**: 2-уровневая реферальная программа, которая позволяет зарабатывать на приглашениях друзей. 4. **Удобный калькулятор прибыли**: Легко рассчитывайте свою ежедневную прибыль и прогнозируйте потенциальный доход. 5. **Круглосуточная техническая поддержка**: Команда поддержки всегда готова помочь с любыми вопросами. 6. **Экспертная команда**: Опытные разработчики и крупные инвесторы, стремящиеся к отличным результатам.   #### Дорожная карта Biflow: - **2022**: Начальная разработка и запуск. - **2023**: Тестирование и расширение. - **2024**: Официальный запуск платформы, интеграция дополнительных функций. - **2025**: Запуск собственного токена BFT.   #### Как начать облачный майнинг с Biflow? 1. **Регистрация**: Создайте учетную запись за минуту. 2. **Депозит**: Внесите средства и начните майнить с 200 Th/s, которые вы получаете сразу после регистрации. 3. **Распределение мощности**: Выберите монеты для майнинга и начните зарабатывать. 4. **Приглашайте друзей**: Получайте бонусы от реферальной программы. 5. **Вывод или реинвестирование прибыли**: Легко выводите или реинвестируйте заработанные средства.   #### Стейкинг MATIC с Biflow: Biflow предлагает стейкинг MATIC с доходностью до 3% в день. Все риски берет на себя платформа, а пользователи получают свою долю наград.   #### Давайте обсудим: - Кто уже пробовал Biflow? Поделитесь своим опытом! - Какие преимущества и недостатки вы видите в облачном майнинге и стейкинге? - Что думаете о реферальной программе Biflow? - Какие другие платформы вы используете для майнинга и стейкинга?   https://biflow.cc/
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • ZkSync планирует TGE на этой неделе       и провести аирдроп в середине июня, ориентировочно "около 13 июня", сообщает The Block со ссылкой на два свои источника.По словам источников, запуск токена, включая дроп, состоится в течение 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общее предложения токена составит 21 миллиард токенов.      По словам источников, запуск токена, включая раздачу, состоится в течение следующих 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общий запас токена составит 21 миллиард токенов. ZkSync в настоящее время планирует провести раздачу токенов примерно 13 июня, при этом компания отмечает, что это произойдет до раздачи токенов Blast 26 июня, согласно скриншоту внутреннего сообщения, который увидел The Block. По словам одного источника, ZkSync хочет использовать тикер ZK для своего токена, но, поскольку Polyhedra Network уже заявила права на этот тикер, это создало некоторые проблемы, добавил источник. Они отметили, что ZkSync по-прежнему может использовать тикер ZK, а также подчеркнули, что Binance не включила в листинг токен Polyhedra. «В настоящее время zkSync находится в процессе децентрализации. На данный момент никаких окончательных планов еще не разработано», — сообщил The Block представитель Matter Labs.
    • Standard Chartered ожидает, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США одобрит эфирные ETF на этой неделе.  Сроки первого раунда спотовых эфирных ETF быстро приближаются: VanEck — 23 мая, а Ark Invest/21Shares — 24 мая. В беседе с The Block глава отдела валютных исследований и исследований цифровых активов Standard Chartered Bank  Джефф Кендрик заявил, что он «на 80–90%» уверен, что эфирные ETF будут одобрены на этой неделе. «По нашим оценкам, после одобрения спотовые ETF принесут приток эфира в размере 2,39–9,15 млн в первые 12 месяцев после одобрения», — сказал Кендрик, добавив: «В долларовом выражении это соответствует примерно $15–45 млрд». «В процентах от рыночной капитализации это соответствует нашим оценкам притоков в биткойн-ETF, которые оказываются точными», — сказал Кендрик.   Целевая цена эфира на конец года составит $8000. В аналитической записке, отправленной The Block во вторник, Кендрик добавил, что, если спотовые эфирные ETF получат одобрение на этой неделе, эфир сможет идти в ногу с биткойнами, при этом текущее соотношение цен в 5,4% сохранится до конца 2024 года.   «Учитывая, что сейчас мы видим, что биткойн достигнет уровня в 150 000 долларов к концу 2024 года, это будет означать уровень в 8 000 долларов для эфира», — сказал Кендрик. Аналитик добавил, что, учитывая предполагаемый уровень цен на биткойны Standard Chartered в 200 000 долларов США к концу 2025 года, это также будет означать, что цена эфира к концу 2025 года составит 14 000 долларов США. Это повторение целевой цены, которую банк установил для эфира в марте. . SEC требует внести изменения в документы В понедельник SEC запросила обновление заявок 19b-4 для спотовых ETF-фондов в преддверии крайних сроков на этой неделе, что указывает на потенциальный прогресс в направлении одобрения. Однако одобрение не гарантировано. По запросу SEC аналитики Bloomberg ETF Джеймс Сейффарт и Эрик Балчунас заявили, что шансы  на одобрение SEC такого продукта возросли с 25% до 75%. По данным The Block's Price Page , цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% за последние 24 часа и в 6:49 утра по восточному времени составляла 3719 долларов. Индекс GM 30 , представляющий выборку из 30 крупнейших криптовалют, за тот же период увеличился на 9,25% до 148,75. Цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% во вторник после того, как SEC потребовала от бирж обновить свои документы 19b-4..
    • The final list of updates is 1.05.2024-17.25.2024. Added/Fixed: ☆ The Laer has been updated to 179 ☆ Fixed errors with the processing of responses in the Registration ☆ Fixed a bug in the reporter ☆ The logic of getting numbers in Auto-registration has been changed. ☆ The system of the general simcard registry has been added to exclude the intersection of 2fa and the enumeration of banned numbers by intersecting people.  ☆ Fixed graphics bugs. ☆ Fixed mailing from private channels if accounts are subscribed, and the link looks like t.me/c/81838718 ☆ Added gmail to the registration.  We have expanded the list of devices in the registration. ☆ Fixed a bug when inviting a user with a premium stopped the stream. ☆ Lamma 3 70b added to prime (Neural Network) ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡ Contacts for purchase: Site: https://telegram-gods.info/ WhatsApp: +79304029123 Viber: +79304029123 TG: https://telegram-gods.info/telegram/ Test for a day: https://telegram-gods.info/product/test-license-24/
    • #АКЦИЯ! Беспокоитесь о безопасности своих криптоактивов? Финансович предлагает Вам бесплатные AML-проверки Ваших кошельков.   Всё просто: 1 - Пишите на Telegram - @Finansovich_exchange с сообщением "Бесплатная AML-проверка" 2 - Скидываете адрес кошелька, пишите валюту и сеть. 3 - Ожидаете 1-2 минуты и получаете информацию о рисках данного кошелька. 4 - Затем оставляете свой комментарий в данном посте о том, как всё прошло.   ⚠️Платить - НЕ нужно, акция бесплатная и действует она до 29.05.2024. ⚠️ВНИМАНИЕ! КОЛИЧЕСТВО БЕСПЛАТНЫХ ПРОВЕРОК ОГРАНИЧЕНО!