Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

Bitcoin is a strongly popular cryptocurrency that you can trade in due to its high price and many sites, but you should look for a reliable site. I recommend cryptotalk, as I have confidence in this forum and great cooperation between users

Currently it is very difficult to earn money through the internet for free, where only time is invested, basically all of them require an investment to achieve profits in the short term, however due to the constant need for more sites to generate money, scam platforms have appeared, currently the only safe and profitable thing is mining or staking.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

Dear mate i will prefer bitcoin.

There are many other currencies which are progressing day by day. Like ethereum and litcoin etc. But progress of bitcoin is in front of us. We can see that in twelve years of journey it reached to unbelievable position.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency of all time, it has the best blockchain and most trade volume, And if you want to invest and make trade to earn mone or hold some coin for future profit then you can invest in Bitcoin, it has a great value in the market and also it is very useful for the people in all the countries. 

If you compare the both currencies digital currency and the the physical currency I want to tell you that I will go with the digital currency because due to the digital currency the facilities are more you can buy anything on the internet with the digital money

My friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is most valuable and best currency at this time in the cryptocurrency because everyone want to choose this currency for the trading and get the profit in this critical situation

As everyone is not getting much from crypto so you need not get worry about it . Because I thought that there is nothing best than crypto to use . Yobit is also very nice for trading . As mining is not easy it is quiet difficult to do but you should try it because I think it is best to do in this crypto currency.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

If you have btc, you can hold on and make a good profit by selling at a higher price.  Again you can buy btc at a lower price and sell at a higher price.  You can also earn btc by commenting and posting cryptotalk.  But you have to be patient and work here.

• +1 1

Hello brother,  same here,  I also wondered on different platforms to earn crypto but couldn't get anything. Now I'm putting my efforts on this forum to get something. I hope I'll meet the reward. And mate according to me the bitcoin is best crypto nowadays. 

I will prefer litecoin most. Because it has low cost and lowest fees, it just need few cent for every transaction. Now it price is 130$ and experts are predicting litecoin will high 1k in next 2-3 years. So for me litecoin one of the best oldest currency. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

From my own perspective bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the market currently bitcoin happened to be the first cryptocurrency to rise significantly in 2020 and also the cryptocurrency with the highest value in the market.

For me, the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin, because this cryptocurrency has been proved to all crypto users the purpose and the value of it. There is no easiest way to earn bitcoin in most website, yes, you can earn it but it was very cheap earning. I prefer to find a legitimate campaign that can earn bitcoins just like this forum because it is the best place for me to earn bitcoin.

Luckily you are at right stop because there are only few websites which are providing cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk is one of them. As you explored the internet you have better knowledge about scam spreading websites. On this forum you can earn money and get knowledge about many cryptocurrencies and related matters.

Best cryptocurrency to invest is 1: Bitcoin · 2. The king of DeFi: Ethereum · 3. Ripple 4: Litecoin .most of the sites or apps are fake. Only few sites which give you some earning but to get high earning is impossible .

As you have said that you have done a great research on Cryptocurrency but didn't get the way of earning. Then I would tell you that there are some skills of trading that you must have to be learnt for earning. Because skills of trading are also important as well as the knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency. After learning the skills, you will also able to choose best coins watching their price fluctuations for trading. According to my little experience, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for trading as it has a good profit fluctuations.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Dont worry if you have not earned a decent amoynt. Just keep in tuch with crypto world and some good channels on youtube and Telegram.the type of crypto-currency that leads is the bitcoin is at the top of the list to invest   

There really are no means that are considered easy to obtain bitcoin, since everything requires investment either in terms of time or money, if you want to generate more money you must dedicate yourself to it, the easy way is that simple, it is not always the best or in this case the most profitable.

There is no doubt that there are many famous and distinctive cryptocurrencies, but we all agree that Bitcoin is always at the forefront and no currency comes before it 

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about best cryptocurrency coin, so my answer is Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency but not every person can buy this coin because Bitcoin price is too high but their are also many coin in the market which is the rank coin in the market, so buy the best rank coin in the market.

I wouldn't advise you to waste your time on these sites that offers free Bitcoins because the amount you will get is very low compared to the time you will spend doing the tasks they asks you for 

you can only keep trying to learn how to trade on the net or work in forums just like this one by paying for posts you write

• +1 1

I think bitcoin is the best course of cryptocurrency. Of course I think bitcoin is more urrent than all cryptocentry prices.Most trade with different cryptocurrencies.  The second principle.  It is one of the most popular currencies in the world.

@rpar1 In my opinion u think the nest currency of crypto is two one is btc and the other is eth they are both good and worthy currency now in the world if i am not wrong than no currency competitive to this currency .

I think Bitcoin is by far the best digital currency.  Its value increases annually.  High reliability.  Many countries today accept Bitcoin.  There are many other digital currencies.  There are a lot of fake currencies.  Older members should be consulted to avoid fake currencies and scams.  You can earn a lot of money by trading and entering into secured deals. I advise you to be a long-term owner of the digital currency because its value will increase very much in the near future.  I wish you success

• +2 1

Bitcoin is one of the oldest and most famous currencies, through this forum you can earn bitcoin and knowledge at the same time, this is a really good opportunity. 

I think undoubtedly bitcoin still remains the best performing cryptocurrency of all time and at the moment it price stands at about $47000.