Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

The best cryptocurrency is of course Bitcoin, there is an easy way to get Bitcoin by participating in the faucet. But the payout on Faucets is very small and you will spend a lot of time there. Another way to earn Bitcoin is by posting here, when you post and get a positive reaction, you will be paid in Bitcoin. There is really no easy way to get Bitcoin because you need to fight and work hard to get it.

I think when we are in the bearish market then ya bitcoin is the best but when we are in bullish market i will always choose other altcoin over bitcoin because those make us some serious profits..

• +3 1

I think cryptocurrency have many coin is good, but i am not see any coin have best performance.

Good coin i see is on the top coin, you can avoid the coin where have centralized and no max supply. Because i think that coin is not good for long term. Where the possibility to losing the price is more high.

I prefer trading on Bitcoin, Litecoin and other coin have max supply and sense volume and marketcap. After that see what project they created and how active their community. So from that you will know what coin is good and the best for you.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the best digital currency. 

The other crypto currencies, on the other hand, are suitable for both trading and long-term investment.The bitcoin currency is the world's first currency and the majority of those who have this currency are consumers.

I think you find good cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap where you can get knowledge about trading volume and total supply of coin in market always invest in top ranking cryptocurrencies where trading volume is good you can invest your money in litecoin Bitcoin cash ethereum and some other top rated cryptocurrencies

For me the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin and it is proven by many people here in crypto. It is good to use  in investing because  it is easy to use for buy and sell. Bitcoin has a huge volume  and bright future and this is good for long term investment.

Despite hundreds of other digital currencies, Bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency to dominate the market. But more than that, the financial giant, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has named Bitcoin the best investment asset in the last ten years, indeed it seems that 2021 is a great year for Bitcoin investors, after reaching historical price peaks for the largest cryptocurrencies by market value on The launch.

My friend, I think that there are many sites that claim to offer free encrypted ambitions, but most of them are just scams and you will not get anything in the end, so I advise you to continue working on this forum and through it, you can achieve real profits and gain more experience that enables you to increase your profits.

• +3 1

Well, I think that no cryptocurrency has managed to surpass bitcoin, since it is the one that has responded the most in terms of price, no one has surpassed it and then to earn money it would be a good alternative to invest and wait a few years for it to rise and see results

If i will give you advise according to me bitcoin is the best currency because its having high value in the market and its very secure and its a digital currency we all know , as its having high value so its not so easy to earn we can earn it but it will take much time because if its high value in market.

Currently, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency ever. It leads the cryptocurrency market as well as it sits on its head. There is no profit better than profit through the world of cryptography. It secures you money in a short time. It is hundreds of times better than real estate investment.  You do not have a balance to start investing, I advise you to subscribe to YouTube and Telegram channels that win you some cryptocurrencies, then collect them and enter into trading

The best crypto currency now and for the future was still Bitcoin the only proof I got was Bitcoin has the biggest market capitalization which is 69%. There are a lot of site you can earned crypto and research about it to choose what you prefer.

It makes no sense to allocate the best and so it is known what. But there is a place to compare the cryptocurrency and for comparison, important factors are the capitalization of the coin, the list of exchanges where it is traded and the volume oftrading.

This topic is very important.  cryptocurrency is best. I am very happy to work on this platform. Because I can earn money very easily by working on this forum along with my study.  I can earn money from this forum by working only 2-3 hours.  I share my time to see how much time I will work.  I think you understand me.

Bitcoins is the best cryptocurrency of all time.. but now in these days earning bitcoins is very difficult.  I am using cryptotalk form for earning bitcoins.. but earning is not much easy here also.. you have a lot work to do.. 

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 2:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.

Because, it is much popoular. That's why the price of bitcoin is expensive than other cryptocurrencies. You can generate money easily by bitcoin. Stock them on down price and sell them when the price increase. So in my opinion bitcoin is the best. So, in my opinion bitcoin is the best @rpar1.

In my openion the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world because it have reached 1kg gold ad also is equall it .

13 hours ago, Asad Hayat said:

Bitcoins is the best cryptocurrency of all time.. but now in these days earning bitcoins is very difficult.  I am using cryptotalk form for earning bitcoins.. but earning is not much easy here also.. you have a lot work to do

@Asad Hayat Earning money in cryptocurrencies is not easy, you have to work very hard and while bitcoin continues to rise, it will be more difficult to earn it, because those who have it will not want to pay it easily, because they will see it as an investment option and will be more cautious To give it as a means of payment, there are other currencies that can be used and have profits with them, look at the DGB, it is a currency to take into account, greetings.

Hello friend, welcome to this forum, here on this site you can earn cryptocurrencies or at least a few cents of those coins, and at the same time you will learn about how to operate with them, how and where to invest, so that you do not get scammed .

• +1 1

Thanks you are choose a good topic for debate.. yes a lot  of scams websites and currencies are here .. we need to be careful when we start working on any website or any currency.. I am using cryptotalk for btc.. btc is most trusted cryptocurrency in my opinion.. and cryptotalk is best form to get btc.. 

I will prefer bitcoin,  because at first, bitcoin is very profitable, many people are using this coin because they can earned some money here and also many people are holding this coin because in 2020, the bitcoin halving is started and you can get some big money there.

Working within the cryptotalk forum is a good and profitable business and it gives you a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, as it is one of the reliable and safe sites that many people use and through which you can get bitcoins that are considered one of the best currencies and this depends on the amount of effort you make.

In fact, the best digital currency is Bitcoin. It is the most stable currency among the rest of the digital currencies. It is constantly rising. At this time its price has reached 60 thousand dollars.

• +2 1

There is great difficulty in earning bitcoin through mining, so other methods must be sought. This forum provides us with invaluable information plus 4000 satoshi per day. You can earn a lot of money by trading cryptocurrencies. Trading needs a lot of knowledge.

Of course, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, you can be sure of this by observing the increase in the number of users of this currency around the world in addition to the apparent increase in its price, you can earn it by working in different forums.

• +3 1