What is a Bitcoin address? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chrenova

What is a Bitcoin address?

On 10/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, Chrenova said:

Now, you may be wondering what a Bitcoin address is.

Simply put, a Bitcoin address is a string of numbers and letters that is used as a destination for crypto payments. Each wallet has its own BTC address, which is unique, similar to how you can have an email address to send you emails.

You can use the same address for multiple transactions, or you can generate a unique address for each transaction. Generating a Bitcoin address is easy within the wallet software, and there is usually a one-click button to do it.

And if you were wondering what a Bitcoin address looks like, there are currently three different formats:

Type 1: P2PKH type starting with number 1, such as 1BvBMSEYstWetqTFn5Au4m4GFg7xJaNVN2
Type 2: P2SH type starting with number 3, such as 3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWrnqRhWNLy
Type 3: Bech32 type starting with bc1, such as bc1qar0srrr7xfkvy5l643lydnw9re59gtzzwf5mdq

Cripto-1-e1597158195563.jpg

Thank you so much for this kind information dear it is so informative for me because I always confuse in it and I think why bitcoin is a dress is change in every wallet and at start I think it is something wrong that I am not putting my address correctly and I tried many times but my brother told me about this and he always withdraw my money and now your post all things are now clear and it helped be to know about something new.

Bitcoin is a university network that provides a completely new payment system and electronic money. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully managed by its users without any central authority or intermediaries. From a user's point of view, Bitcoin can be likened to a large extent to the internet's fiat currency. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple-grabbing notebook system in existence.

Hi dear, your topic is very good and for those who did not know I did not even know about these  ways of bitcoin, but by reading your topic, I have learned how many difference method are there in bitcoin, in which way we can get its money .thank you so much .

• +1 1

I never understood this one but the truth is , I just take it as a complex sentence but its one of those that we can enjoy to use to work with there is a lot of work and be able to really be sure about everything there are so many other things to follow and put together , the best you have stated is a good way to read what bitcoin address is , I never new there were three, and I have one that starts with 18.

• +2 1

Bitcoin address is like our local bank account numbers, but the difference is that bank account number only comprised of number while address comprised of both number and alphabet, other currencies also have address, both receive address and send address

• +1 1

Dear Sir, I thank you for this good information that will benefit everyone, as the address is the public key used to receive bitcoin, and these three points that I talked about will also be a key for us in order to facilitate our dealings within the forum.

• +1 1

Bitcoin address is the address from which you can send  and receive the money
 you cannot do anything at home without the use of bitcoin. every wallet has his own address in all the cases.

Thanks to all the addresses of friend Bitcoin are being easily informed through this post.  Bitcoin has many sites, these sites can easily earn, invest, trade Bitcoin.  I think the easiest site for bitcoin is the Cryptotalk forum.  Here people can easily earn bitcoin through post.  And there are many job opportunities.  Open here for everyone but of course earning bitcoin through relevant and meaningful posts.

Bitcoin address is a unique numbers mixed with letters of different characters that you can both receive or send bitcoin only. It can not be use for other different crypto currencies each has it own supported addresses. And be careful while handling the keys of the address as it contains your money

Bitcoin is simply a link which  you give at the place of withdrawing the amount every wallet has a different bitcoin address i was confused for the first time but now i know about it 

Every walls has it own address,and for the bitcoin it is to send and also withdraw which is a good one without it you wont be able to do AK this in this platform that is all i have to say about bit co address

Bitcoin address is the unique mixture of numbers and letters which is used to locate an wallet address of btc. Through this address,we can easily send bitcoins into another limited address.Every bitcoin address is different. It's a fixed destination where all the amounts will go through a number of blocks. 

• +2 1

A bitcoin address in a address that bitcpin have it may be it website address or an address that one can use to log in to bitcoin because one cannot use another address to another coin thanks.

I do not know so much about bitcoin right now I am new here and I am trying to know about it today A friend of mine has promised me that he will give me money by rebelling against it 

It is block chain address on which your bitcoin will be safe. It is same like a bank account in which you safe your local money. By your bitcoin address you can get bitcoin from anyone .

Yes, BTC address is the place in the blockchain where your coins are stored.  You own these unique address keys which are then Vero Wallet, Paper Wallet which is the most secure, there Hardware Wallet as Treasure, or Web Wallet or Hot Centralized Exchange Wallet which is at least protected keys instead of your own ownership, so you do not have your funds  , So use Exchange Wallet for business only.

Honestly, i haven't heard of any bitcoin adress till now. And now i am astonished to know that. It exactly work as same as the IP address of our internet and it also has the mathematical codes just like ip address.

With the help of thie post now i am able to explain this IP address to anyone.

• +4 1

Anyone can obtain a large number of addresses, which are the private keys to send and receive Bitcoin in a safe and convenient way, as it contains letters and numbers only known to the user

• +2 1

Bitcoin address is a means of identification, they are combination of strings that make up a wallet address, with this address you will be able to send and receive bitcoin and also check your account status on websites like blockchain.com

Your post is educative my dear. Bitcoin address is an extraordinary identifier includes a line of 26-35 alphanumeric characters that fills in as a virtual area where bitcoin can be sent. Bitcoin address is to bitcoin as what Email address is to fiat monetary forms.

The Bitcoin address is the Digital key provided by the specific wallet for the Bitcoins and it is used for payments or receiving of Bitcoins on a specific wallet.

To my understanding a btc address is an address given to each btc user to have an access to his or her account when he or she is ready to log in to his account because the address differs fr each other and is unique not the same.

Thank you, my friend, of course, each wallet has its own address. For that we have to learn and start with the right way. We have to learn and preserve the wallet in order not to lose our money. We have to start

Bitcoins address demonstrate the source or goal of a Bitcoin installment. Comparative to sending an mail. In case you need to send Bitcoins to any of your family, you'd send your Bitcoins from Bitcoin address to your family's Bitcoin address.