Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

Yes, I think it is safe, but you should not disclose your personal information during trading, it is possible that there is a risk of an attack on your wallet and on the other hand, the site has improved its level of security.

• +1 1

I think that the security in the field of cryptocurrencies is very high and that is why we see this great demand for it by the world's rich and large companies.

• +1 1

Of course, if the wallet you are using is reliable, the blockchain technology possessed by cryptocurrencies provides great security for your currencies, but you should not share your private key with untrusted people.

• +1 1

My friend, this depends on the statute that you use and beware if they ask you to fill out forms so do not do and if they ask to send money in encrypted currencies it is protected and do not reveal your information in exchanges as well, however be careful because there is a risk of attacks where most of the portfolios are subject to fraudulent attacks

• +2 1

I think that most online websites ensure that protecting members personal information is there main priority so your personal information should be safe just make sure that you don't share with any other person

This cryptotalk platform is secure for it's members and keep their information safe through KYC and other security options. When it comes to attack of hackers it is advised to use secure wallet like blockchain. In other ways it's the safest site to work on with full trust.

Yes our personal information is hundred percent secure in this forum. You don't need to worry about it. Just work with hard work  and also with patience and secure your account with strong password.

Dear! Yes, our personal information are safe while we are using cryptocurrency because we don't need to give our personal information to cryptocurrency sites.As you know it is number one currency it has strict rules and protection for all members.

Well, in fact, my experience in the wallet is little, but I recommend the wallet, which is through distinguished members of the forum or through one of your friends .. I belong to the Yobit wallet and I think that it is safe from fraudsters .. Also, you should not share your data and password to keep your wood from being hacked. I wish you and everyone luck

The most important feature that cryptocurrencies offer us is the high level of security and privacy, but using kyc authentication puts your privacy at risk because if the platform or wallet you provided your data to is compromised, it will be vulnerable

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, it is protected, and it had its reputation and the security of your personal data because there are many wallets that leak your information and your data over it will steal your money

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are designed with a decentralized system, which makes them impenetrable, and for wallets, you should choose the most secure and known wallets.

There are really great risks and a big debate about this.If you use reliable, honest and popular platforms for everyone, your personal information will be safe. And Don't expose your information to where it is because you do not know how you might be hacked. Just be vigilant and always protect on your own your account.

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters, so be careful and consult older members to avoid running into risks. A safe wallet must be used to ensure the security of data and funds. Focus must be on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success.

• +3 1

Hello dear
This is the most powerful cryptocurrency platform ever, and it is completely protected against any hacking attack. You can definitely trust it and put your money inside it safely, as no one can access your personal information just you.

Thanks. 

• +5 1

Yes, this is true. If you are investing your money in a good portfolio and you have good information about dealing with this portfolio, then you are protecting yourself and protecting your money as well.

Yes friends my personal  information is safe on this platform because all the members working on this platform are well educated  and all of them have concern  from their work. So we can fully trust on it.

It is a good thing for cryptocurrency traders to keep their personal information safe and secure, and I think that working with cryptocurrencies is a matter of some degree. 

This is true, but only when we use legitimate and high-security wallets, and we should not share our personal information or password with anyone to protect our account from hacking.

Of course, my friend, you should only choose the appropriate wallet and the appropriate platform, and you should not share your personal information and abide by the usual safety rules, such as a strong password, etc.
good luck

• +2 1

As we know that a stock exchange was hacked recently.  We do not know how safe the servers of exchange rate . And if you don't want to reveal your information on these exchange.  I recommend you to use a cold wallet or yobit.  I think yobit is more reliable because it is highly secure. If I am wrong then please correct me

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, rest assured about that, your personal information is safe here on the Crypto Talk platform and no one can access it except the admin. People are aware of your nickname that you took for the profile when you asked to join this encryption forum, so focus on your business and your gain at this time.  Because it is one of the important things here.

I do think secrecy throughout digital camera currency exchange will be the first-rate it can be remarkably less likely you can find straight into a worry using files considering that it can be perhaps powerful to try to comply with the place that the spot can be, the matter using this type of would likely spin throughout through the spot members, declare your wallets and handbags plus the changing gas stop as well as intermediaries, they must shield your details along with possessions as you need to just reorder that is certainly the idea.

I do not have information about it  actually i also wanted  to know about it that while using crypto currency  and if i do not show my personal details while doing crypto currency then is it possible and what happened is it good or bad for us.

• +3 1

It is very save, it is only members that will have access to the comment of member that is why the ability of putting reputation and rating is made by corr member of the forum and that is the only way for earning.

• +1 1