What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sonso48

What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe

I will definetely have to get a tron wallet as i am reading a lot of information about this currency and seem to be a great alternative to ETH thanks for all the answers

Tron is a crypto coin that was founded by Justine Son, a Korean investor in 2017, and the truth is , it started with etherium network then went to its own in 2018 and its been working hard to establish itself and it has , there has been loads of progress and in time everything has been working out fine and perfectly

• +1 1

I think it is best to store cryptocurrency in wallets like Blockchain and Trust Wallet. In general, there is Tronlink for TRON.

The best tron coin wallet is yobit exchanger or yobit wallet for easy and secure.  This yobit wallet I use is very easy and it is very safe in this crypto world.  So you can use it too.  I think this crypto currency is much better.  You can use yobit exchanger to protect its coins and many more.  Thanks.

• +3 1

Ledger absolutely if you are looking to store and not trade. Trust is a good wallet for more interactive and mobile use.

The TronLink wallet is the first official TRON wallet supported by the TRON Foundation and promoted on the official website of Justin Sun, the inventor of Tron. It is available for iOS and Android, as well as the Google Chrome browser extension.

TronLink does not collect any user data. In addition, the wallet's private keys are stored locally on your smartphone, so that third parties do not have access to them. It is also good to know that a recovery phrase for the private key can be created if the smartphone is faulty and a backup is required.

• +1 1

Hello ,I use a cryptonator wallet ,a very convenient wallet , a beautiful interface ,clear functions .minimum withdrawal fees from the exchange ,you can exchange coins directly in your wallet in rubles ,then withdraw to any place ,or transfer.

To store TRX you can use Tronlink, as a google extension or as a mobile application.
Although there is also kepler, and has interesting promotions,
but the truth is that I have only used Tronlink and I am happy with that wallet, so I do not see the reason to change.

I think tronlink is a good choice. You can use it on either phone or PC. You can also use tronlink wallet to receive tokens after completing airdrop tasks.

Ledger Nano S is the most popular and secure hardware wallet in the world, It supports Tron (TRX), Bitcoin and some other Altcoins. It has the most powerful encrypted asset security to protect all your digital payments.

I use TronWallet because most of the time, because the gas fee of ETH is too high, there are a lot of Airdrop projects moving to TRC-20 wallet.
And a portion of the TRX withdrawal fee on many different exchanges is very cheap.
And that's all I need!

The most safety and reliable tron wallet is Tronlink pro. The user interface is convenient. In addition, for save tron you can also use wallets called myetherwallet(MEW), trustwallet and cryptonator, which have a wallet recovery feature.

Searching for a reliable tron wallet can be difficult at times. I have used the TronLink wallet, it is good for receiving cryptocurrencies on the Tron network. I recommend it, it is easy to use and they give you your security phrases

20 hours ago, sonso48 said:

I want to know what is the best wallet for TRON coin that is easy and safe

Tron has it own wallet, its quite safe. Also I could recomment to you the Electrum. There are tons of wallets you may want to search before posting.

TronLink is the best, because it provides a similar use to the Tron network, as well as with Metamask and the Ethereum network. Developers will now be able to create and interact with DApps in the browser, opening up a new realm that Tron has never seen before

In my opinion, TronLink is Tron's own wallet and can be downloaded as a complement to your browser so that you always have it handy, it is very safe.

In my opinion, tronlink is a certified and very reliable wallet to have your TRON stored, I use it and will continue to use it since it is used a lot to invest in smart contracts

On 10/8/2020 at 9:00 PM, sonso48 said:

Good night, how are you friends? In my experience, the Tron Link wallet is easy and safe to use.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:00 AM, sonso48 said:

Tron wallet is best for storing your trons. You can just search in play store by searching tron wallet. I am using it and it is best and easy to use. And trust rate is high. 

• +1 1

Trust wallet is the best wallet for storing trx. i am using trust wallet for many days and i have never faced any problem with that. the wallet is secured.

• Useful or interesting 1

In storing your tron coins, always make sure any wallet you choose supports TRX mainnet tokens. The following are 5 best wallets you can keep your coins in :ledger nano S, tron wallet chrome, tron wallet iOS, tron wallet android, and cobo wallet. 

You can imagine a wallet for Tron as a digital purse. The wallet is responsible for storing the access keys for the cryptocurrency. The access key is the private key. In principle, these can be managed in two categories of wallets;

1.cold wallet

2.hot wallet.