What is USDT? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gsantana1967

What is USDT?

Thank you very much.  I have no idea about it. So this is a topic for everyone to talk about. But I do not know anything about it, or have never heard. I want to know, what is it? And what is it used for? Where to use it?  So that I can know and learn the details about it.

• +1 1

It is a crypto currency based on blockchain technology whose tokens in circulation are backed by an equivalent amount in traditional currencies including the USD, that is it a stablecoin that maintains a fixed value with respect to a high value fiat currency

• +1 1

A cryptocurrency that has the value of one digital dollar. It is very useful for traders when they want to freeze their balance in the event of the market falling. It is also useful for payment if you want to buy something from a store that supports cryptocurrencies. There is also a USDN that has a value of one dollar 

• +1 2

I think there is a currency like the USDT dollar that you get as a reward. These are very lucrative and expensive coins. It comes in almost the first five market coins. By using this coin you can get many benefits by investing as well as doing business. I think you should use this in cryptocurrency. This coin can be converted into dollars and used. 

• +1 1

Usdt is a stable digital currency which is made by tie organization . Its file is basically similer to gold and US dollars . We can say that they are same however usdt has close an incentive to US dollars. Like other digital currencies u can likewise be hold ,trade,exchange in USDT.

• +1 1

Tether coin USDt is the only stable coin known to me so far that is maintain it values at any cost just like us dollar.  A currency build on same block chain as ethereum coin using same wallet address to send and receive the USDt

• +1 1

I consider it the electronic equivalent of the US dollar,
I also trade some currencies against the US dollar in forex,
I do this on cryptocurrencies in exchange for usdt
I also keep a certain percentage of my balance in trading platforms in this currency for easy entry and exit from cryptocurrency transactions.

• +1 1

Thnku dear for sharing about this usdt i don't know this this type of information is needed for new begginers to increase knowledge about different currencies exit

i am newbie and don;t know more about this platform thanks for sharing about USDT before reading your post the term USDT was unknown for me ..

What is the difference between USD and USDT in trading bitcoin? ... USD are dollars that are held directly in a bank account. USDT are coins that issued by Tether which some exchanges will accept, but the money doesn't go into the exchange's bank account and to the exchange, it's just another coin.And Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the U.S. dollar. The idea was to create stable digital cash. Tether converts cash into digital currency, to anchor or “tether” the value of the coin to the price of national currencies like the US dollar, the Euro, and the Yen,..

It is a cryptocurrency released on the Bitcoin blockchain through Protocol Omni. Its value is exchange rate is fixed or tethered, to the value of the US dollar.

The only reason why 1 USDT is actually worth $1 USD is that exchanges keep a reserve of USD to back every USDT in existence. USDT can be spent, traded, or transferred, like Bitcoins or any cryptocurrency. They can also be stored in specialized wallets that are Omni compatible......................

Thank you for sharing this information with us and i believe we beginners will appreciate this most giving us the knowledge on the currency and this will be a lesson to us all we shouldn't just rush into Cryptocurrency trading and investment without having any knowledge on the Crypto coin.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:58 AM, DAGF2001 said:

the usdt is a crypto who looks for being stable and have the same value as a american dolar (usd) not always have that value but is pretty close 

USDT is new kind of cryptocurrency in market. They are similar as American US dollar. Their price price around like us dollar. It is a stable coin.

there are some other coins to which are stable coins like USDT and they are being used as the coins against the cryptocurrency which are not moving in value just because they are needed to improve that reading experience

USDT is a controversial crypto currency coin backed by the value of USdollar each token represent a dollar and the price of this coin is stable except bon rare cases opposite to other crypto currency where the prices are highly volatile in nature.

Usdt is cryptocurrency and it is the vertual form of us doller.It is equal to the dollar and equal to 1 us dollar.It is used freezing funds of cryptocurrency. It provide stable bitcoin and also provide verification option

USDT is a stable coin. It can be very useful if you can’t easily sell or if the price of BTC falls and you want to protect your capital. I spend 2018!watching my BTC fall. There were no stablecoin at the time . It was very frustrating. 

The stable cryptocurrency USDT has enabled businesses related to the crypto industry, exchanges, wallets, payment systems, financial services, trading platforms and ATMs to use the supported tokens that are stable on the blockchain. Tether is the dollar on the blockchain. Tether can be used as an alternative to the dollar for trading cryptocurrencies, the switch between assets and its price is almost stable with the price of the dollar with some differences

• +1 1

Hello friend, the USDT is a cryptocurrency like any other. If I do not deal with it, I think that dealing with Bitcoin is easier and safer. And work here in the forum is safe through it. And its value is good relative to other currencies. Good luck everyone.

I would say that based on blockchain technology that allows tokens to run in equivalent amounts to conventional currencies, including the USD, it is stable to maintain a certain value in the case of high quality fiat currencies.  .  Today (November 10) it is at the same price in US dollars.  It is usually a fairly stable currency, it is widely used by virtual traders.  This is based on the crypto blockchain.

You said the reality about Tether which I believe a lot of people don't know calmly about is that it's because of the stable currency that the volatility ratio is very low and that's why it's the same value.I can work with it and trade it and in your case I have learned about the USDT currency and can get a good idea about it.  Thank you for your support for me and the rest of the members.

Usdt is cryptocurrency and it is the virtual form of us dollar. It is equal to the dollar and equal to 1 us dollar .It is used freezing funds of cryptocurrency. It provide stable bitcoin and also provide verification option

USDT is a controversial crypto currency coin backed by the value of US dollar each token represent a dollar and the price of this coin is stable except bon rare cases opposite to other crypto currency where the prices are highly volatile in nature.