What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

My favorite crypto currency is Litecoin as it has lower commissions when making transactions.

It is like the silver of precious metals.

As it is a currency with a lower value than others, you have more advantages when you want to acquire it.

I consider all crypto currencies to be very good digital assets, but there will be people who will like some more than others.

Ethereum I believe that this cryptocurrency in the future will have a greater value in the market for the projects it has in the future more with smart contracts and you can observe its value over time. The other favorite cryptocurrency is Bitcoin because it is the most important in the world of cryptocurrencies and its value the variable but it is always increasing and it is very good to be able to earn money on its lows to buy and raises to sell. 

Litecoin is stable i like it  a lot. 
Doge coin is most meme flactuate coin.
trump coin is my memory when i started and exchange doge for trump

Currently the one that most catches my attention are the XLM, it has a very low fee and the transactions are usually quite fast. I think it is something that characterizes it, unlike for example bitcoin that the commissions are usually higher and the transaction takes much longer.

I started buying bnb because I think the exchange is very cool. And now there are a lot of projects where you can just hold coins and get a good reward.

One of my favorite coins is Tron (TRX). First, the price for 1 coin is quite low. Secondly, it is a small transaction fee. Third is that other coins of the Tron subnet often come for storing this coin.

I have two favourites. It’s Bitcoin and Etherium. I have my personal strategy for them. Bitcoin I’m using for long term investments and Etherium for short term. For now I’m really happy with them, they’re bringing me profit. 

Now I hold BTC, MINEX, ETH and BNB. I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are very stable and perspective coins. As for MINEX, i think that coin will cost more money in 1-2-3 weeks. And BNB is good for getting some other coins in staking in binance. 

On 27.09.2019 at 00:21, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I'm holding quite a big number of different coins and altcoins. But my favorite is XEM (NEM). I invested in it many years ago (in 2014) and since then holding it and waiting patiently when it skyrocket :) I have no doubt that it will happen one day because XEM has a unique mosaic technology in its essence. If you read their whitepaper and technical docs you will surely understand that even now it is a perfect investing decision because the price is still extremely low ($0.11). 

At the moment, my favorite coin is Bitcoin, as strange as it may be.  Bitcoin is needed always and everywhere and its growth in the future is guaranteed.
 And if we talk about tokens, then my favorite token is the BNB token, since you can throw it into many defi projects and receive another cryptocurrency from this, which can also be sold and transferred to BNB

I love ankar because it is in future driven projects. Think of deploying your node in the cloud and paying a cheap price for it,it is definitely going to make history. 

I have a bitcoin litecoin dogcoin in my presence, I try to keep them, but how many of them I will not say) the best is bitcoin, the most reliable litecoin, the best selling dogcoin, I will not talk about ether, because such is myself ...

Yobits Yo token is at very good rate now.Its price is increasing very fast.At this time i suggest to buy yo token.It will be profitable.I am holding too.Lets see what will happen.But for now i am choosing Yo token.

My favourite token is twt because it because it often shows an increase of 50 +%, also ardr because a stable horizontal movement

I think BNB is the best token for HODL. Cause founders do all they can for grow up price for his token. All the time they do airdrop's and lottery , so you can earn other tokens for free.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.