Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

Surely I think it will really be accepted everywhere, because most of people like it because of it demand and experience on it, cryptocurrencies have become the best platform in the world,In cryptocurrencies you will get a lot of knowledge and skills And also make you get the best feature for your self.

• +2 1

I do not expect these currencies to be identified by government agencies, as cryptocurrencies are decentralized and it is not possible to impose taxes on their various transactions, unlike bank transactions, so these countries put laws that prevent the circulation of these currencies.

Well, bitcoin has already been accepted by many people, but only a few countries have accepted it at the official level, the rest do not recognize it as a means of payment.

I think that if bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are going to be accepted at this rate at any time they will expand and cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will be everywhere because cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are already becoming famous and acquiring more space elsewhere.

I think cryptocurrency has gain much acceptance from many countries and business firms in recent times as we can see the rise if bitcoin recently so that time is not far when it will be adopted by the whole world for trading and many more functions.

Of course, over time, all cryptocurrencies will be accepted.  Many countries today have their own digital currency.  Bitcoin has achieved remarkable prices during the past period.  Lots of people have money stored in their mobile wallet.  Many countries deal in Bitcoin.  We are moving steadily towards the world of digital currencies.  In the near future, fiat currencies will disappear.

From the beginning to upto this time bitcoin improves its position and value alot.it is digital currency and soon will be world wide currency and acceptable by globally.Now it is in strengthen position .its future is bright.

Yes, everyone is sure that cryptocurrencies will have a brilliant future and will have a wide spread, especially when they are traded and know what people earn through this activity through the virtual world, but people will consider it a new thing and will have the curiosity to see it and when they start trading and investing in currencies. Encrypted, this will become their property. And it will have a big and wide world

Yes, my friend, I really think so
In the next days or the next years, Bitcoin will become an available currency in central banks
And I believe that the United States of America and the People's Republic of China are among the first countries to deal with.

Since the majority of people are turning to digital and cryptocurrencies to make money, I think that with the increase in demand for them, it will enter the official market for currencies and become recognized by most countries, of course, there will be taxes on them, as in dealing with any currency, but it will flourish and spread more.

• +3 1

My friend believed that in the future, cryptocurrencies will spread and deal with them will be possible by all countries, and this may take some time. I think that countries that deal at the present time in cryptocurrencies are the ones that will spread the deal.

Yes, bitcoin and crypto currency are already widely expected. Bitcoin is a god that has bright feature. I think it is a currency for making only and for investment. But this will happened when every country allow crypto currency and some country are banned crypto currency. I hope you understand. Best of luck.

I think that it is still too early for Bitcoin to become in central banks because there are many strong currencies that those responsible will not allow to become weak and will prevent anything that might affect it negatively.

I believe that cryptocurrencies will spread in the near future in all countries without restrictions, and you can freely deal with them, and everyone can work with them and benefit from them.

yeah,

few years ago cryptocurrency have launced, but that time maximum country take it easily and they transation by cryptocurrency,day by day it widely.

that why i think bitcoin or cryptocurrency be accepted widely. 

People have a lot of currency stored in their wallet and are interested to deal with it. Probably, there are chances of wide acception of this currency. Due to it's high demand it can be said that cryptocurreny will play the rule of fiat but there will be more regulations and tax collections for crypto.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, the encrypted currencies and the most important bitcoin will get a great development in the future and get trading all over the world because it is easy to withdraw and deal with it. You can convert it into a currency belonging to your country

• +2 1

Most nations start to create laws that government crytpocurrency according to their monetary laws and it will be accepted everywhere because the nation will go paperless in terms of currency.

Hello my friend, Cryptocurrency has become more used around the world and has a high value, and its value is still on the rise, so that some countries of the world have had financial reserves of Bitcoin, this indicates the importance of this currency in the future

My dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell your that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin can be  wildly acceptable cryptocurrency is still illegal in some countries if cryptocurrency become legal in those countries so Bitcoin and cryptocurrenc widely acceptable at state level

On 10/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

In my opinion crypto currency is the best currency. Many countries accepted cryptocurrency. It is very profitable currency. In the future crypto currency is become a successful currency.

It is possible as so many countries are starting to recognize cryptocurrency genuinely to use it as the means of payments. China has already tested the practical usage of digital Yuan and other countries may follow the same track. Genuine and hi-tech blockchain technologies are coming into the existence so I think crypto will go for the mainstream adoption trend in the near future. 

Cryptocurrencies have become very popular in the recent period and are still increasing in popularity due to the ease of their circulation and the speed of completion of their transactions, I think that cryptocurrencies will be the basis of the global economy in the future.

• +1 1

Bitcoin has increased in popularity in recent periods because its value has increased and also because it is easy to deal with compared to fiat currencies, and I believe it will achieve more fame in the future.

That is going to take a lot of time because not many governments are okay with crypto. So it is going to take a lot of trials to be able to convince the government to accept crypto. Until then we won't be able to make use of crypto currencies worldwide.